Hussk Sunday Nov 17th

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Hey guys, the next Hussk will be Sunday Nov 17th at 18:00 MA time.

Standard 20% of item value tip out applies if you loot something cool, else no cost to participate other than your ammo.

GL HF, if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about and how to get mission done to get there, there's other threads on forum you can find :p

Excellent , ty for spawning this beast and I agree to the terms.

I can't help myself and I must ask the question :)) What happens if I don't agree with the terms?:))

I can't help myself and I must ask the question :)) What happens if I don't agree with the terms?:))

Then continue hunting brood of all :p

Then continue hunting brood of all :p

Well the question was what If I decide to come.It is very less likely I show up but the question is valid I suppose :)

He’ll just spawn it for our society and we’ll kill it in a smaller group going forward if people don’t want to abide by the rules set forth.

He’ll just spawn it for our society and we’ll kill it in a smaller group going forward if people don’t want to abide by the rules set forth.

So its a public event or a private event?I still haven't got an answer to a simple question.What happens if someone decide to come and shoot the boss without accepting your rules?

This game has always had a system of trust , shared by those that wish to play in a more adult centered environment.

During childhood , behavior is of a more radical and curious nature , one that pokes at the beehive or throws rocks at the mailman.

Puberty often brings on a rebellious phase , where young teens find enjoyment in pushing back at societal norms , or poking the beehive and throwing rocks at the mailman.

Young adults are not expected to know all rules , laid out by a fast paced over burdened society , just waiting for the clock to move from morning to midday to work days end. During this time it is not unheard of for young adults to act out , push back on societal norms ...

Adults , now living among others that have also made it through the years of grinding day in and day out , to make the boss happy , the wife content.

blah blah blah...

Grow the fuck up

Last edited:
Acting rules is a matter of honor! No more to say :)

Acting rules is a matter of honor! No more to say :)

You are right.But in PVP THERE ARE NO RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even more people would think you are an asshole, if that's possible.

Messi it costs money to spawn hijackers request isnt unreasonable. He is the only person that takes the time and spends the money to get this mob spawned.

Funny. Messi asked a question that I made to myself minutes after read this thread and it's a very valid question.

Ok I forgot it's PVP what makes it even more fun and interesting.

I just imagined me looting full tt ESI on a big HOF from Husk since it's not a rare loot no one will never know who looted it. Should I step up and say, here take this 2k peds from a loot that MA gave me!? :p

Since it's pvp area that should mean a incentive to make it private, you could even pay some ppl to make sure no one land there and start shoot by accident that way securing the loot for your group/society but you probably don't have enough DPS or would cost insane amount of ped.

You are right.But in PVP THERE ARE NO RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you been grinding too long mate. Time for some sleep and recharge mate!

I think you been grinding too long mate. Time for some sleep and recharge mate!

Too long for you, I just warmed up :)
The questions still stands its very simple.

Too long for you, I just warmed up :)
The questions still stands its very simple.

I did answer you and so did hijacker. Hijacker spends a good amount collecting the materials and most of the time there is no items dropped and it’s a total loss. This is a public event, but, if people aren’t going to abide by the rules and ruin their personal reputation then going forward, in the future the hussk can be a more private affair.

I did answer you and so did hijacker. Hijacker spends a good amount collecting the materials and most of the time there is no items dropped and it’s a total loss. This is a public event, but, if people aren’t going to abide by the rules and ruin their personal reputation then going forward, in the future the hussk can be a more private affair.

So as far as I can understand there is nothing that stop any player to shoot the mob.In this event or the private one right?
As little as I know about the mob itself I know its shared loot.How can a shared loot mob be private?
I am not saying I am coming or not, just trying to understand how it goes:))

So as far as I can understand there is nothing that stop any player to shoot the mob.In this event or the private one right?
As little as I know about the mob itself I know its shared loot.How can a shared loot mob be private?
I am not saying I am coming or not, just trying to understand how it goes:))

this is some trolling shit from someone that spends hours a day playing this game - shouldn't have to explain what he means about this mob spawn.

this is some trolling shit from someone that spends hours a day playing this game - shouldn't have to explain what he means about this mob spawn.

I am sorry mate but those are legitimate questions any player should ask.
If my questions bother you, they are just questions and you don't have to interact.
Please relax ok.

I am sorry mate but those are legitimate questions any player should ask.
If my questions bother you, they are just questions and you don't have to interact.
Please relax ok.

You either get the invite or you don’t. Maybe you can go wait there for next hussk and I’ll camp brood of all then :laugh:

Last edited:
we really actually hope you come, i love to see how long u survive at hussk :D it being pvp and all, i mean you already get ur ass handed to you on the daily in the brood cave.

we really actually hope you come, i love to see how long u survive at hussk :D it being pvp and all, i mean you already get ur ass handed to you on the daily in the brood cave.

This counts as your invitation without paying 20%? If so I am in :)

This counts as your invitation without paying 20%? If so I am in :)

come have fun, fat fock, junkman, and myself and a few others probably need more target practice

come have fun, fat fock, junkman, and myself and a few others probably need more target practice

Alright !
It was easy to negotiate with you :)
Thanks

Well there are two factors, one I don't have to publically invite anyone and nobody knows its happening except me and my friends I've invited.

Two its PvP, if people show up that are not invited they may get a face full of lead.

Since this is a public post, I'm waiving point 1, anyone can come. All I ask is they agree to my rules. If I did not spawn hussk, they would not have looted the item they got from it, and would have 0% of the possible item.

In the case someone DID loot an item, and refused to agree to my stipulations, well I'd hope they'd be willing to no longer have good relations with a large part of the community as they'd be pissed at no longer having me spawn the Hussk publicly.

So far this has not been an issue as everybody that's participated has done so with honour and tipped me out of the items they have looted, and I hope I don't ever have an issue with it in the future.

There's someone running a long line to understand what's going on. ..... And a shitload of !!!!!!!!!!!!! make it not better.:laugh:

Well there are two factors, one I don't have to publically invite anyone and nobody knows its happening except me and my friends I've invited.

Two its PvP, if people show up that are not invited they may get a face full of lead.

Since this is a public post, I'm waiving point 1, anyone can come. All I ask is they agree to my rules. If I did not spawn hussk, they would not have looted the item they got from it, and would have 0% of the possible item.

In the case someone DID loot an item, and refused to agree to my stipulations, well I'd hope they'd be willing to no longer have good relations with a large part of the community as they'd be pissed at no longer having me spawn the Hussk publicly.

So far this has not been an issue as everybody that's participated has done so with honour and tipped me out of the items they have looted, and I hope I don't ever have an issue with it in the future.

That was the answer I was looking for at my initial question.
I read your answer and I find your rules abusive and threatening therefore I am not going to accept your terms.Since we don't have a mutual agreement on something I do not owe you anything and neither do you.

Best of luck.

Even more people would think you are an asshole, if that's possible.

Fully agree with u 2 here :wise:

Back