Hussk Sunday Nov 17th

That was the answer I was looking for at my initial question.
I read your answer and I find your rules abusive and threatening therefore I am not going to accept your terms.Since we don't have a mutual agreement on something I do not owe you anything and neither do you.

Best of luck.

Coming from the guy who put up abusive and threatening rules around the Diablo spawn...

Neat-o.
animiertes-crazy-smilies-bild-0011.gif

Always want to join in one of those . Will try to not forget about it this time :)

Thanks for spawning and see you there !

ps messi keep hunting and we will spawn You in few years instead husk

Ok so I’m just gonna try to analyze all this thing (I’m not here to take anybody’s part). So
- Messi said “WHAT IF someone does not agree or apply to rules.”
- Messi did not say “I’ll come and not apply to rules.”

This said I asked myself the same thing putting myself in the position of the spawner:
If I had to spawn this mob I would too ask myself “what happens if a guy comes, shoots, loots a full TT esi and doesn’t say anything”
Sad thing is that this could happen everyday in RL too : Someone finds a wallet on the ground with money inside...will he contact the guy or keep the money??

The question is in case of 50% tt return with a full esi inside , and in case you loot it ? Will you split the profit from it with all others that have lost 50% of their ammo?

Good luck with the event, I hope this one pops big ;)

Last edited:
Funny. Messi asked a question that I made to myself minutes after read this thread and it's a very valid question.

...words...

Since it's pvp area that should mean a incentive to make it private, you could even pay some ppl to make sure no one land there and start shoot by accident that way securing the loot for your group/society but you probably don't have enough DPS or would cost insane amount of ped.

. This is a public event, but, if people aren’t going to abide by the rules and ruin their personal reputation then going forward, in the future the hussk can be a more private affair.

Azzah makes a very good point that I think everyone in EU needs to understand, in this game reputation really is worth more than any amount of ped that you have on your card or gear in your inventory. A bad reputation travels fast and the EU community really is small.

The take away is don't sell your integrity for a few dollars/ped, it's just not worth it.

The other thing is their society can handle the husk with ease. They are helping to bring the community together to tackle this fun group mob. So I believe that it would be safe of me to say, on behalf of many other, if you don't agree with the terms then please just don't show up. Let those who would like to come together as a community to have some fun do so.

Adults , now living among others that have also made it through the years of grinding day in and day out , to make the boss happy , the wife content.

Grow the fuck up

If adulthood means slipping into some sort of mild torpor while robotically grinding through the day just to keep the boss and wife happy and no longer challenging anything or pushing boundaries you can fucking keep it. Just be quiet and keep your head down and don't make waves? I hope I never grow up by your definition.

Also I feel sorry for the wife of anyone who compares keeping her happy to keeping their boss happy. Your wife should be happy because you enjoy making her happy, not because it's a chore or something you do out of a sense of obligation.

Last edited:
I like the idea of big HP mobs/bosses in PvP that have special spawn requirements

I remember a game called Aion where something like this spawned in the core on a special timer - guilds used to fight over killing this boss while trying to kill the boss itself.

Maybe something new like that could be introduced to EU?

Last edited:
does this mean anyone that clearly doesnt agree to the terms and shows up is considered kill on sight?

does this mean anyone that clearly doesnt agree to the terms and shows up is considered kill on sight?

Well I would hope anyone that doesn't agree to the rules does not show up at all as this invite is only for those that agree to them

Well I would hope anyone that doesn't agree to the rules does not show up at all as this invite is only for those that agree to them

Why not make this easy Hijacker. Treat this like any other real event listed on here and require registration either through replying here or PM'ing you in game.

You still have the possibility of some jerk looting an ESI and staying quiet, but that would always be the case, and anyone who doesn't register is kill on sight.

Look, I looted an armor part at one of these a while back and I was happy to give Hijacker a 20% share + tip. The guy spends a fair amount of time, money, and energy gathering parts to spawn this thing. Most of the time he just loses his money. His terms aren't selfish or egregious by any means, they're minimal when compared to what it takes to spawn the beast. You only pay out on items, otherwise you keep 100% of the shrapnel etc.

Why this became a 4 page debate and series of questions is beyond me. If you go out to shoot the worm, you pony up 20%, end of story. Otherwise don't go. Simple as that. I think its awesome these guys are doing a public invite, and I'd hate to see it just become a private soc thing.

Why not make this easy Hijacker. Treat this like any other real event listed on here and require registration either through replying here or PM'ing you in game.

You still have the possibility of some jerk looting an ESI and staying quiet, but that would always be the case, and anyone who doesn't register is kill on sight.

Look, I looted an armor part at one of these a while back and I was happy to give Hijacker a 20% share + tip. The guy spends a fair amount of time, money, and energy gathering parts to spawn this thing. Most of the time he just loses his money. His terms aren't selfish or egregious by any means, they're minimal when compared to what it takes to spawn the beast. You only pay out on items, otherwise you keep 100% of the shrapnel etc.

Why this became a 4 page debate and series of questions is beyond me. If you go out to shoot the worm, you pony up 20%, end of story. Otherwise don't go. Simple as that. I think its awesome these guys are doing a public invite, and I'd hate to see it just become a private soc thing.
I agree completely. would be easier if MA just put an event terminal there. but until then 20% is more than fair.

If adulthood means slipping into some sort of mild torpor while robotically grinding through the day just to keep the boss and wife happy and no longer challenging anything or pushing boundaries you can fucking keep it. Just be quiet and keep your head down and don't make waves? I hope I never grow up by your definition.

Also I feel sorry for the wife of anyone who compares keeping her happy to keeping their boss happy. Your wife should be happy because you enjoy making her happy, not because it's a chore or something you do out of a sense of obligation.

I made a correction to my post to address your concerns.

Agree completely.

Hijacker is the one who paid for and collected the items at his own expense.

Dont like the rules? Then you aren't welcome. Go buy your own 500K Sweat and blood samples.

Yeah!!!

Agree completely.

Hijacker is the one who paid for and collected the items at his own expense.

Dont like the rules? Then you aren't welcome. Go buy your own 500K Sweat and blood samples.

Well said!

Why shit on someone opening up something for everyone.

Ill pay my fair share if i get lucky :)

Less than 24h to go!

Looking forward to it! Will be there with the crew (some already posted!). GL to all :)

I guess we are all gonna stream it :laugh: Ill post it out to a few of the big twitch channels too see what interest we can drum up for EU :)

See you there.
Awesome work with husskk and you def deserve your share :)

I did answer you and so did hijacker. Hijacker spends a good amount collecting the materials and most of the time there is no items dropped and it’s a total loss. This is a public event, but, if people aren’t going to abide by the rules and ruin their personal reputation then going forward, in the future the hussk can be a more private affair.

There was a longtime ago a Eomon Migration with something similar and in the end the Reputation to loose by not sharing made him do the right thing.
Maybe Messi does not need that but I doubt that the community would forget it.

OK it was 12 Years ago but I still think proudly about the commumity and the power it had and the looter gained my respect:

Worst Team HoF ever:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?75412-Worst-Team-HoF-ever

There was a longtime ago a Eomon Migration with something similar and in the end the Reputation to loose by not sharing made him do the right thing.
Maybe Messi does not need that but I doubt that the community would forget it.

OK it was 12 Years ago but I still think proudly about the commumity and the power it had and the looter gained my respect:

Worst Team HoF ever:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?75412-Worst-Team-HoF-ever

As far as I can read in the original thread and this one you failed to :
Present him the rules, ask him if he agrees with the rules and acknowledge them, you invited him without getting his response on that.The mob was not shared loot so you basically invited him in your house.He couldn't do anything about it outside the team.So instead of taking responsibility you blame him , you had the ability to limit his power into your group.If you were the team leader and you invited an unknown and he stole your item without accepting your rules then you were the one that should have paid the other group members for your sloppy decision.Mindark set at your disposal mechanisms for you to control the situation but you choose to let everything random and hope that everyone will do as you think not as you act.

If you ask if its your fault for everything that did happen in that period.
If the guy did accept your rules and understand that he had to share the item then in this case he deserve to lose all his credibility and you can do whatever you want with his reputation.
There are 2 different scenarios as far as I can see them (your case and this one) however you just want to point out someone "stole" you something and you wanted to remind him about losing your reputation, we get it.

Reading few more comments I see this :

"I specifically asked the team leader of the rules, dmg stack share or spilt ?
And the answer was: "dmg stack share rule".
As i see the team leader decides."

I'd trust Lightstar words & actions above 99% of the forum users (unless hard proofs are being added to the table ) but that's just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
wondering

i just don't get it why you ppl devating about 'item 20%worth give back'

drag▼

gratz solo for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz sir azzah for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz mg joda vvv for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz hijacker27 for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(big gratz you better tip me big time :) )

gratz Ms.pudding for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz forgo for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz messi91 for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Rafaele Meiersos Rocko for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Ron Ronny Kovich for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)
gratz Boo Who You for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Norian Norian Xx for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz h4mmer 4nd S1ckle for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz pablo containerconrad francisco for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz miss elaina tsilltsill for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Isfin Faillvrin Meleth for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Morgaine Morg Eveningstar for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

just wondering what is the quest for entering those volcano :D too lazy to do that
and who is the trolling in this thread? like what? how?
thx for the awesome event! have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
hussk_nov_2019.jpg

Congratulations to all Wormslayer's who took part!! :woot:

(I didn't attend this one.)

Good to see the armour went to someone who isn't going to be a bellend about it. Grats :)

Missed it, damn!

Thanks to Hijacker for spawn that worm :) Like that fun!

Unfortunatly, i just got 29 ped shraps, but ok, i was there for the fun :)

Was a blast , thanks hijacker

Back