PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was the answer I was looking for at my initial question.
    I read your answer and I find your rules abusive and threatening therefore I am not going to accept your terms.Since we don't have a mutual agreement on something I do not owe you anything and neither do you.

Best of luck.
    Coming from the guy who put up abusive and threatening rules around the Diablo spawn...

Neat-o.

Always want to join in one of those . Will try to not forget about it this time

Thanks for spawning and see you there !

ps messi keep hunting and we will spawn You in few years instead husk

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ron Ronny Kovich
    Society
    Chaos Crew
    Images
    Ok so I’m just gonna try to analyze all this thing (I’m not here to take anybody’s part). So
    - Messi said “WHAT IF someone does not agree or apply to rules.”
    - Messi did not say “I’ll come and not apply to rules.”

This said I asked myself the same thing putting myself in the position of the spawner:
    If I had to spawn this mob I would too ask myself “what happens if a guy comes, shoots, loots a full TT esi and doesn’t say anything”
    Sad thing is that this could happen everyday in RL too : Someone finds a wallet on the ground with money inside...will he contact the guy or keep the money??

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Livius Beyond Godlike
    Society
    Skyfall
    Images
    The question is in case of 50% tt return with a full esi inside , and in case you loot it ? Will you split the profit from it with all others that have lost 50% of their ammo?
    Bam ! I’m out !

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Good luck with the event, I hope this one pops big
    Last edited by Angel O2 Mercer; 11-17-2019 at 21:23.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Boo Who You
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanan View Post
    Funny. Messi asked a question that I made to myself minutes after read this thread and it's a very valid question.

...words...

Since it's pvp area that should mean a incentive to make it private, you could even pay some ppl to make sure no one land there and start shoot by accident that way securing the loot for your group/society but you probably don't have enough DPS or would cost insane amount of ped.

Quote Originally Posted by SirAzzah View Post
    . This is a public event, but, if people aren’t going to abide by the rules and ruin their personal reputation then going forward, in the future the hussk can be a more private affair.
    Azzah makes a very good point that I think everyone in EU needs to understand, in this game reputation really is worth more than any amount of ped that you have on your card or gear in your inventory. A bad reputation travels fast and the EU community really is small.

The take away is don't sell your integrity for a few dollars/ped, it's just not worth it.

The other thing is their society can handle the husk with ease. They are helping to bring the community together to tackle this fun group mob. So I believe that it would be safe of me to say, on behalf of many other, if you don't agree with the terms then please just don't show up. Let those who would like to come together as a community to have some fun do so.

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    Adults , now living among others that have also made it through the years of grinding day in and day out , to make the boss happy , the wife content.

Grow the fuck up

If adulthood means slipping into some sort of mild torpor while robotically grinding through the day just to keep the boss and wife happy and no longer challenging anything or pushing boundaries you can fucking keep it. Just be quiet and keep your head down and don't make waves? I hope I never grow up by your definition.

Also I feel sorry for the wife of anyone who compares keeping her happy to keeping their boss happy. Your wife should be happy because you enjoy making her happy, not because it's a chore or something you do out of a sense of obligation.
    Last edited by Detritus; 11-15-2019 at 18:57.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    I like the idea of big HP mobs/bosses in PvP that have special spawn requirements

I remember a game called Aion where something like this spawned in the core on a special timer - guilds used to fight over killing this boss while trying to kill the boss itself.

Maybe something new like that could be introduced to EU?
    Last edited by fred5283; 11-15-2019 at 17:40.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Qster Qster QQQ
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    does this mean anyone that clearly doesnt agree to the terms and shows up is considered kill on sight?
    It's Tiffin Time!
    Level 57 Captain, 67 Gunner Hit, 75 VSE

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pontfirebird73 View Post
    does this mean anyone that clearly doesnt agree to the terms and shows up is considered kill on sight?
    Well I would hope anyone that doesn't agree to the rules does not show up at all as this invite is only for those that agree to them

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast