Selling: Unique ring

tBANNA

Old Alpha
crossroad of the 1'st No L.O.O.T. & 2'nd N.R.F.
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
Up for sale this latest drop

pm, here or in game

SB:12k
BO:13k

unique_ring.jpg

Last edited:
Big gratz on the drop! I'm curious: what is "Trauma Mitigation", exactly?

8k, pure ped offer here

Decrease to critical damage received.

trauma seems to indicate from melee... at least to me. but my eu sense is not the same as common sense.

Decrease to critical damage received.

It says that in the display screen but that isn't trauma mitigation. There are already crit reduction items and trauma mitigation is a new buff.

Its supposed to be damage reduction. Just like how armor reduces damage. So it should reduce all damage.

Correct me if I am wrong on this unique buff and ring.

If it was only crit reduction it would be pointless and that wouldn't be trauma mitigation. So it should be a display bug since its a new buff.

It says that in the display screen but that isn't trauma mitigation. There are already crit reduction items and trauma mitigation is a new buff.

Its supposed to be damage reduction. Just like how armor reduces damage. So it should reduce all damage.

Correct me if I am wrong on this unique buff and ring.

If it was only crit reduction it would be pointless and that wouldn't be trauma mitigation. So it should be a display bug since its a new buff.

afaik, they are one in the same, just reworded for clearity.
Same way Focused Blow is to Increased Crit chance. :wise:

afaik, they are one in the same, just reworded for clearity.
Same way Focused Blow is to Increased Crit chance. :wise:

So you are saying instead of giving the Unique Ring an actual Unique buff they just gave it a Unique name and it's the same buff........:eyecrazy: :scratch2:

Uhhh what the point unless they are fond of dropping the ball from a design perspective. Also a real shame because this ring can have some value if it has a Unique buff as it should.

Regardless the trauma buff should be tested to make sure and I am bewildered at the suggestion it is just a rename which is pointless.

I was getting excited at a new Trauma mitigation buff that would be good for this game...

What's the current high offer if you don't mind?

price updated

Back