Selling: Fen mace, fen amp, chronicle, adj boar, adj resto, mayhem cobalt

cezare

Old
Hello,

I`m willing to sell few bits and bobs, nothing too major.

tier 2.9 Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 6, FEN Edition + Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition

Served me well but it`s time to let it go to a new owner, buyer will get around 30 m-matrix attachments alpha to gamma and few levels of Clubs on your ESI. Life leeching is close to adj resto heal.

chronifenmace.jpg

Set M Chronicle , tier 3.9 harness + arms +thig , tier 2.9 the rest of the parts.

Yes chronicle is not an impact heavy protection and also not an robot armor.
Armor vs mobs tool of entropiawiki is your best guide to the potential of this suit, the bigger the mob the more damage is absorbed.
imp+cut+stab+5b+ 2 defence enhancers = 186 max damage reduction.

Set M Boar, Adjusted, tier0.9
8.5k taking offers

Restoration Chip, Adjusted
SOLD

Divine Intervention Chip
SOLD

Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt
10k taking offers

Note : all items tt included

Feel free to do your own research and if something is catching your eye then .. you are not alone!

I may add more items later.

email cezar Luc eugen or here.

Last edited:
fen mace + best dps amp + matrix beat this

Thor hammer is the way! Hp will just go up up !
And guess what? Bring your esis and will help you with Clubs points, how many do you need?

Chronicle armour ... will take a good beating and the decay tt will get back in loot, and revival will miss you a lot, skills go up up, evade and so on.

Warlocks do not like shiny Chronicle and will give you loot in 30s ! :yup:

Ah my old armor. If I had the peds I would buy it back, but I can't now. GL
with the sale.

Fen Mace with Fen amp Plus Adj resto plus m-matrix gamma Equal on average 20 hit points heal per second!

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

add me ingame " The Mean Machine" . Would u maybe sell ur amp and what would u want for it ?

Last edited:
Back