Disney Entropia player?

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
Just watched chapter 2 of The Mandalorian . Pretty sure some who had an influence on the script plays Entropia.

Haven't seen the show yet, but heard it was good. Can you elaborate on why you think one of the writers is an EU player?

Is it the bot hatred you are talking about?

Does it contain no loot? :wise:

Being a SW fan is this series worth the $20 a month ?

Being a SW fan is this series worth the $20 a month ?

Why 20? According to Disney, prices are $6.99 month, $69.99 year (5.83 or something per month) or $12.99 per month bundled with Hulu (with ads) and ESPN+.

As to the worth it part... can't help yet with that. Buried with work lately with no free time so will probably get it around December :(

Haven't seen the show yet, but heard it was good. Can you elaborate on why you think one of the writers is an EU player?

I don't want to spoil it but trust me you'll die of laughter when you watch chapter two if your a long time Entropia player... Deathefier maybe not so much

I don't want to spoil it but trust me you'll die of laughter when you watch chapter two if your a long time Entropia player... Deathefier maybe not so much

Go ahead spoil it for me :) spillz the beans. I'm not going to get to watch it anyway...

ps
just write spoiler alert coming up for others who may want to skip

Why 20? According to Disney, prices are $6.99 month, $69.99 year (5.83 or something per month) or $12.99 per month bundled with Hulu (with ads) and ESPN+.

As to the worth it part... can't help yet with that. Buried with work lately with no free time so will probably get it around December :(

Thanks, when I did a search I just found the bundle for 12.99, did a better search and found Disney+ without the others.

Ahhhhh.. THE EGG !!!!

I don't have time but maybe someone can gif it don't think you can put the video clip up with out Disney lawyers up your butt.

BTW wait for all the episodes to be up and do the 14 day free trial.

i stopped watching starwars the moment disney bought it, and haven't seen anything of it ever since. :laugh:

The egg part was hilarious.... I thought of EU too when I saw it.

Episode 1, 22:40... aren't those neconu!?! :laugh:

Maybe I'm too much PE/EU addicted :ahh:

DRM

Have you seen the film: ready player one?
Very nice one, totally EU based as per I see it ��

Have you seen the film: ready player one?
Very nice one, totally EU based as per I see it ��

You should read the book it's even more so that way. Ready player one makes me sad though cause it's hat Entropia should have become by now.

Back