Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images

Captain Jack's Year End Garage Sale

Thread Suspended.
    I may reactivate it later, but for now going to suspend this thread.

It's been one hell of a year. I sold off the bulk of my hunting gear earlier this year to focus more on crafting and PvP, and later on sold off most of my land areas to pursue real life endeavors. Shortly thereafter reinvesting back into hunting gear and other side projects. Considering the multi-planetary labyrinth of pitbulls and Arkadian containers that is my storage system, and foreseeing the new year is likely to bring with it new opportunities and wild-haired ideas, I have decided to go ahead and post up a sale thread for a miscellaneous bunch of things. Much of it will be available in Captain Jack's Booty Hole, located at Medusa Mall right next to the teleporter. I shall start with the higher valued items and work my way down to various miscellaneous. As this is essentially an ongoing garage sale of sorts, I am likely to continue to update it, and will post which sections have been updated as I do.

Final note; Items of nominal value (less than 200 PED) will be priced according to market trends, and therefor if you observe such an item priced well above market please simply inform me and I will be happy to negotiate a mutually agreeable solution. Items of more significant value will be priced according to my desire to sell. While this is not necessarily in tune with the current market, it does afford the opportunity for someone who dreams of owning such items the possibility to do so. Conversely, this does at times lead to a bargain.

Enjoy!

Starfinder XXXVI The strongest of all Privateers, the XXXVI is the second toughest ship in Space behind the Normandie. Multiple shots by quad wing don't even scratch the paint, rendering this ship borderline unsinkable. At the height of piracy I would warp comfortably with 50k+ in loot on me, immune to pirates. Enough SI to gather and shoot down clusters of mobs solo before going down to the engine room for repairs. The small size of the interior makes it much easier to navigate than a mothership, but it can still hold up to 500 passengers. Warp services, space hunting, repair skilling, interplanetary trade routes, whatever your plans are this ship has the structural integrity to do it. When the long awaited space update is finally released only a few ships will take the lead. Will yours be one of them?

Price: 89K

Improved FAP FEN Edition
    The skillgains on this fap are disproportionally high compared to decay. During a skill gain test it yielded 74 PED net market value of skills after 48 PED of decay. This fap can be an incredible money maker in the right hands. It is also incredibly efficient and provides enough heal/sec for hunting the biggest mobs in the game or staying alive in PvP. Note: I will EITHER sell this FAP OR sell the mod hedoc. When one sells the other comes off the market.

Price: 59K

Hedoc Mayhem Modified

40 heals/minute maxing at 166 this fap renders the holder near invincibility in PvP, and enables you to hunt all mobs ingame without fear. With the advent of healing costs being added to the loot this FAP has been gaining popularity with the higher end hunting crowd. Yet there are some still stuck in the old ways, who are still happy to know that this beast of a healing tool has nearly twice the eco of the regular (L) ballfaps.

Price: 28K

Unique Helios Ring

The reference to the mythological Sun God of the ancient Greeks is appropriate for this deity-worthy left-handed ring. Speed, survivability, lethality, and ease of infinite auto loot makes this ring one of my favorites to date. 12% run speed pairs well with many other rings providing a run speed buff. The combination of 1% lifesteal and 100% regeneration results in rapid health re-gain during combat, equating to substantial long term savings in healing costs, as well as increased survivability in combat. To further improve survivability, this ring offers the maximum Health buff of 30 points, elevating your hunting and PvP game to the next level. Finally, auto loot results in substantial savings vs auto loot pills. Instructions on how to hunt while at work from your phone included upon request.

Price: 27K
    Also will accept straight trade for Christmas Ring 2016.

Electric Attack Nanochip 13 FEN Edition

High efficiency, excellent DPS, and wonderful DPP make this 2.0 MindForce weapon the go-to for unlocking Intuition, as well as a generally well balanced grinding tool for a remarkably low price. MindForce chips are catching on, get yours while the prices are still low.

Price: 24.99K

Kinetic Amplifier 7 FEN Edition

High efficiency, high DPP, and a whopping 40 damage makes this the king of all MindForce amplifiers. The perfect pairing for the chip listed above, or for slapping on your (L) chip to substantially increase MindForce chip performance and efficiency.

Price: 19.99K

Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator Tier 7

A.K.A. "Moby Dick", A.K.A. "The One Hit Wonder", A.K.A. "Captain Jack's Humbliler", A.K.A. "Divine Popper", this high tier weapon does a whopping 457.5 max damage/shot, taking down the vast majority of players in a single stroke. Excellent for PvP4 hunting as the 175m max range allows for the shot to be taken often before the opponent's TP chip is charged. In a multiple combatant PvP scenario this weapon provides excellent sniper support, either by providing the kill-shot on an injured uber or suppressive fire while a wounded team mate heals.
    BONUS: *With the purchase of Moby Dick I will include a copy of chapter 6 "The Sniper" from my Land Grab Tactics book.

Entropia History: "The Plasma sniper was issued in small numbers to the crack insertion force known as the Crimson Devils. They were a rowdy bunch of ex-convicts given another chance in the Imperial Forces. They often worked in small teams on Amethera, striking against robots and other threats to the colonists during the war. Their methods were to strike with stealth - fast, hard and to disappear before the enemy got any bearing on their position. Most of the group was killed in a nuclear explosion at the Northern parts of Amethera, when a robot shuttle crashed onto their main campsite."

Price: 19.99K

Thorifoid Berserker Mace FEN Edition

Rarely seen on the market, this legendary weapon is the 7th highest DPP ingame, right behind the BP-70 Perfected.
    Only requiring level 45 to max, this can be a definite game changer for a mid level player looking to break into 2.0 weaponry at an affordable price.

Price: 16.9K

Improved Trauma 6 Amp

It is unknown whether this item is unique or just incredibly rare. This is the perfect pairing for the Omegaton Power Claw Mk.6 FEN Edition, and is an excellent pairing for the Strong Claw or any other melee weapon it fits on. 2nd highest efficiency of any melee amp, higher DPP than the FEN amps, and outright versatility make this one of the most valuable additions to a melee toolkit.

Price: 11.99K

Mayhem (L) Amps

Mayhem Amps:
    Mayhem L-Amp Alpha (L): x10
    L-Amp Beta: x15
    B-Amp Alpha: x15
    B-Amp Beta: x10
    B-Amp Gamma: x5
    B-Amp Delta: x5

Price: To market (I will use weekly market value and comparable sales on auctions for pricing).

Mayhem Pills:
    5mg: 3 PED each
    10mg: 6 PED each
    15mg: 20 PED each

Accustim:
    5mg: x60
    10mg: x40
    15mg: x0

Devastim:
    5mg: x50
    10mg: x50

Hyperstim:
    5mg: x0
    10mg: x0

Medistim:
    10mg: x40
    15mg: x20

Nutristim:
    5mg: x150
    10mg: x70
    15mg: x30

(L) Weapons:

Genesis Icerage (L) x10+
    Price: To market (I will use weekly market value and comparable sales on auctions for pricing).

Genesis Sparkbite (L) x100+

Blueprints: I have an abundance of blueprints, mostly ArMatrix and armor. If you're looking for something particular please ask and I will check.

ArMatrix Weapon Blueprints - I have all types ranging from 10-45, and many of them. Hundreds.

Pegasus Armor (L) BPs: Full set minus gloves. Arms, Foots, Shins, Helmet, Harness, Thighs.
    Price: 1799 PED

Perseus Armor (L) BPs: 5 piece BP set: Foot, Gloves, Harness, Shin, Thighs.
    Price: 2499 PED

Aquila Armor (L) BPs: Full 7 piece set.
    Price: 999 PED

Spectre Armor (L) BPs: 7 Piece set.
    Price: 499 PED

Ursa Armor (L) BPs: 6 piece set, missing shins.
    Price: 499 PED

Pulsar Plate 6 (L) [penetration] BP: 299 PED
    Pulsar Plate 7 (L) [burn] BP: 299 PED
    Pulsar Plate 8 (L) [cut/impact/stab] BP: 299 PED
    Pulsar Plate 10 (L) [cut/impact/stab] BP: 1299 PED

Letomie DNA Project: Multiples of all 3 DNA parts (including multiple of the rare part), as well as any information I can dig up in my google drive for combinations attempted for mixing with DNA fragments. Complete the project and you will have DNA with no other LA competing.

Price: 25K

Natural Resources

Quantium Ingot: 1000+ TT
    Price: 150%

Animal Hide/Leather: 300+ TT
    Price: 103%

Fine Hide/Leather: 1000+ TT
    Price: Fair market value

Bio ID Verification: x23
    110%

Electronic Stabilizing Component: 500+ TT
    Current Market Value

*Due to the classified nature of the book, it is requested that the purchaser of Moby Dick alone view the material and not share the information with others.
    Last edited by Captain Jack; 12-02-2019 at 04:02.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    harry RAVEN jackson
    Society
    cB crimson blades
    damn bro some amazing stuff there!!!! gl with your garage sale! consider a free bump!!
    I R TLINGIT!!! Google that!! if you call me eskimo i KEEL you!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by raven69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    damn bro some amazing stuff there!!!! gl with your garage sale! consider a free bump!!
    Thanks Bud!

Updates:

REMOVED: Accustim/Devastim/Hyperstim 15mgs have all sold out. Hyperstim 5mgs have also sold out.

ADDED: Unique Helios Ring (with instruction guide on remote hunting from your phone), and a bonus of instructional material included with the sale of Moby Dick.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images
    Update: Added Electric FEN chip, lowered price on Kinetic FEN amp, lowered price on FEN mace, raised price on Improved Trauma 6.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images
    Spectre face guard BP has been added, making it a complete 7 BP set. I have added NO additional cost for completing the set.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Images
    Added Quantium, Animal Hides, and Bio ID Verification. May add other loot soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast