Long time no play, just wonder game still be playing??

trung

Prowler
Society
Love Hunters-Extreme Society - Forever ^_^
I haven't played game since taming was back to game.

So I dunno whether people still play this game or not?
And how many ?

Why do we don't have mobile game?

Heya Trung,
Yeps, for sure people still play, and probably many more old faces still play than you would perhaps expect. Good to see you about again, Hope to chat in game sometime soon. :):cool:

1. People still play. The amount is still pretty healthy but not at it's lowest or highest level.
2. We don't have a mobile app because Mindark wasted too much time on failed other half baked ideas over the years (Compet, Deep Token...etc). The PC game works though - except lately it's kinda meh since they just did another graphic update and there are some bugs that need to be worked out.
3. Come back and play, old players that come back often hit big welcome back HoFs it seems.

Heya Trung,
Yeps, for sure people still play, and probably many more old faces still play than you would perhaps expect. Good to see you about again, Hope to chat in game sometime soon. :):cool:

long time no see Sur :yay::D

1. People still play. The amount is still pretty healthy but not at it's lowest or highest level.
2. We don't have a mobile app because Mindark wasted too much time on failed other half baked ideas over the years (Compet, Deep Token...etc). The PC game works though - except lately it's kinda meh since they just did another graphic update and there are some bugs that need to be worked out.
3. Come back and play, old players that come back often hit big welcome back HoFs it seems.

Thanks mate

Heya Trung,

have you changed your name ingame?
I can't chat with your old name

Back