Suggestion: MindArk, Please Change Banks

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Recently MindArk changed banks to a new bank which required members of the United States to open bank accounts with banks that have specific international banking codes, and would NOT allow "pass through" withdrawals to go through 3rd party banks (which is what the majority of American banks do). Consequently myself and many others had to open bank accounts with banks we otherwise would have nothing to do with just to access our funds from withdrawals.

Now it looks like we are being silently charged fees for international wire transfers on MindArk's bank's end (above and beyond the 1% withdrawal fee). These fees are neither disclosed on the website nor being charged prior to MA changing banks, and it's costing what a year of revenue from Arkadia Underground Deeds produces.

Can MindArk please change banks either back to the former bank, or at least shop around and find a bank that is less expensive for your customers? Or at least negotiate a lower (waived) wire transfer fee?

Please give us some more options.

Very respectfully,

Captain Jack

Last edited:
Figure out some #@%$@#$ way to bring paypal deposits and withdrawals back. Cut Paypal in for some if need be.

There is a lot of mistaken and misleading information in the opening post. If you have questions about withdrawals or banking issues, please submit a support case.

There is a lot of mistaken and misleading information in the opening post. If you have questions about withdrawals or banking issues, please submit a support case.

I have made no attempt to be misleading in any way. I am frustrated with the new way of doing business MindArk has stated is a result of their bank, and I am in good company with many other players who share my frustration for one reason or another. I am trying to find answers and soliciting information from other players who may have more experience than I, while concurrently making a request that MindArk go back to the way things were before as they worked better then than they do now.

I have opened a support case and have received some amplifying information (though not a definite answer) which will assist me in my search for the missing money.

I have now received confirmation that it is, in fact, MA's bank which is charging the fee to the recipient and detailed it in the other thread. If MindArk was previously unaware of this I hope you will know now and take corrective action, possibly to include switching banks.

Back