Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sungam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finally I can tier my Opalo!
    But my question wil you use enhancers on it ?

Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post
    You have always tiered up your gear for a purpose, knowing this is the money you won't get back
    Agreed.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Daniel DannyO Ocean
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Good idea, in principle!

Perhaps someone from MA finance team, can give us a 12 month forecast/projection on how this impact on our gun/armour/fap investments moving forward?

I wish I had known about this a while back, so that I didn't just throw 700 or 800 dollars down the toilet seat, tiering up my gun!!

Great for the all the whiners, who all knew that the fen and mayhem items were expensive to tier!!!

The reality of this decision by MA could mean that tiering components may increase in price a little as more and more people tier up their items. I suspect that guns and armours will continue to drop in price even more, as more and more higher tiered items become available. BUT, it will impact on every player that uses enhancers on their guns and armours as it will make them fractionally less efficient, which in turn means MA will make a slightly more money from its playerbase.
    Quotes from England's Finest......... Sir Winston Churchill
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    “It’s not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what’s required.”

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm fine with all that, sounds decent and reasonable

EXCEPT

One implant will be bought PER WEEK? One a week? So 52 avatars in the whole year, if these dev shoppers are consistent AND I can get my implant to the target MU..
    wow thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DavinFelth View Post

EXCEPT

One implant will be bought PER WEEK? One a week? So 52 avatars in the whole year, if these dev shoppers are consistent AND I can get my implant to the target MU..
    wow thanks.
    No he/she will have a look in auction once a week for skill implants.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ledjaman theledja ras
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia

EXCEPT

wow thanks.
    No, IMPLANTS will be bought once per week. All the implants on the AH.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Level of retardation in this forum has exceeded my wildest expectations
    take my advice, i dont`t use it anyway!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post
    Level of retardation in this forum has exceeded my wildest expectations
    Wait until you discover rookie, discord or the worst of them all EP.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ledja View Post
    No, IMPLANTS will be bought once per week. All the implants on the AH.
    Thanks for clarifying, and in my defense you do have to watch how MA writes things sometimes.
    They have said they restock token trader items and don't. Hopefully we can all sell out skills - I know I don't have much.

Also I wanted to comment on people upset about their loses - it is a shame that what was invested in an item will not be returned in a sale of the item. I do have to say that it isn't something new however. I tiered up my ek-2600 to over tier three, and guess what, no one wants a tiered one - they only need the base one to upgrade to the improved or whatever. So now any MU on higher tiers is lost and to sell it I have to sell it at a price in line with tier zero. It's been the same way with other thing - UL armor that was rare, you tier up and higher value, but then MA makes the UL armor more common so the base value drops. Sounds like you are in the same boat I am - just on a higher level.

IMO tiering was never an eco choice and was there to get more output of your item. I never use damage enhancers - they are so expensive, they break often, and add decay to the weapon - that is $$$.
    I do believe this change will be good for the future, but I agree with others that it is another step to devalue investments in the game that seems to continue to happen and that is bad.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Thanks for clarifying, and in my defense you do have to watch how MA writes things sometimes.
    They have said they restock token trader items and don't. Hopefully we can all sell out skills - I know I don't have much.

Also I wanted to comment on people upset about their loses - it is a shame that what was invested in an item will not be returned in a sale of the item. I do have to say that it isn't something new however. I tiered up my ek-2600 to over tier three, and guess what, no one wants a tiered one - they only need the base one to upgrade to the improved or whatever. So now any MU on higher tiers is lost and to sell it I have to sell it at a price in line with tier zero. It's been the same way with other thing - UL armor that was rare, you tier up and higher value, but then MA makes the UL armor more common so the base value drops. Sounds like you are in the same boat I am - just on a higher level.

IMO tiering was never an eco choice and was there to get more output of your item. I never use damage enhancers - they are so expensive, they break often, and add decay to the weapon - that is $$$.
    I do believe this change will be good for the future, but I agree with others that it is another step to devalue investments in the game that seems to continue to happen and that is bad.
    you have no idea about purpose of tiering. you have no idea how enhancing works. you have no clue about definition of “investment”
    take my advice, i dont`t use it anyway!

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Well, there isn't going to be much tiering if MA doesn't increase the drop rate of higher level tier components...
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast