PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast
    Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Any plans to compensate those who have thrown in quite a large number of peds to Tier Loot 2.0 guns?

(I know there won't be, but does kind of suck for some of us out there who have been doing tiering).
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Photonic Edge
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    I'm quite confused tbh. I think I need to read this a few times before it completely sinks in. Are there going to be changes to tiering recipes for UL items?
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_photon_signatur.jpg

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    overtime luck nicolas
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    finally a great news that goes in the right direction and I hope that is honest enough for the players who have invested in skilling tier up.

gratz MA !!

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Photonic Edge
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhereg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any plans to compensate those who have thrown in quite a large number of peds to Tier Loot 2.0 guns?
    This!! It's been hella expensive to tier.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_photon_signatur.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jhereg View Post

(I know there won't be, but does kind of suck for some of us out there who have been doing tiering).
    I had an idea some weeks ago for those who try to sell high tiered items but that are realy hard
    to sell due to expensive tiering and therefor ask for a high price.
    The idea was to create a system where we can decrease tier level and get compensated with
    tokens per level, these tokens can be used to tier up other items.
    These tokens should have a zero TT value but can be traded.

This kind of system could be used but the problem is, who will be abled to be compensated?
    Expensive for someone can be nothing for someone else. Either will ALL tiered items be
    compensated or non I guess.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    Either will ALL tiered items be
    compensated or non I guess.
    Which is why none I guess or else MA would go bankrupt

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    100% of the Trade Terminal value of enhancers will be returned in the form of Shrapnel when an enhancer breaks.
    Will this shrapnel be put in inventory in separate piles or mixed in with the hunting return?
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.9 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    on the plus side..
    easier for folk to tier things (assuming they can source the materials)

TT value back as shrap (oh boy wait for the whining from the folk that don't use shrap.. why not just ped/pec ?)

increased sales potential for tier components etc from hunting and for enhancers from crafting

negatives..
    reduced value of some items that already have high tiers (though I suspect the rarer ones wont change much)

as a sometime tierer I am disappointed that I wont be getting any Mats back only shrap when I tier an item (any chance this could be an tickable option) getting even a few rare gems back has always been a nice bonus

while this gives independence to all and levels the playing field so no skills needed, it does remove the very nice social assists given by experienced players, often for free. which in a way is a shame, as has always felt good to give/receive a little help for those with less skills.

On balance this would seem to be a step forward and the compensation for loss of skills good to see. Too often in the past skills and items have been devalued at a stroke and left players feeling robbed.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    TT value back as shrap (oh boy wait for the whining from the folk that don't use shrap.. why not just ped/pec ?)
    Because all the efforts and everything Mindark does they breath one thing through all sources : TURNOVER PEDS ! BE ACTIVE ! and you will be rewarded.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast