Server Downtime for Release

Early Christmas Present.
:yay:
We also get the Enhancer puzzification.
I'm not really upset about this change.
They break all the time, and for sure a frustration.
That being said

Is the added participation in enhancers and tiering going to off set the breakage rate?
Are the people who are too cheap to tier up a weapon all of a sudden going to use enhancers?
This was a pretty big ped drain to have an advantage.

With Loot 2.0 supposedly taking into account tier levels enhancers etc..
Is it all just BS and there will be no advantage for players who spend money?
2.0 was supposed to reward the hardcore, not the causal L player, and to offset beginners luck.
L items don't have to be upgraded so seems like someone gets another free ride?
Will our tierd U stuff become worthless now?

Rock

the advantage ma are talking about could be as little 0.1% either way or even less , technicaly still an advantage but in practice hard to actualy measure or take advantage as we dont know the actual way it is worked out ?

late

That's 2 hours and 3 minutes now, we are running behind schedule !
:girl:

Hence why MA stated " Estimate"

more than two hours to copy and paste a folder, even if it's online, it's quite slow :lam:

I think this is the issue...

unknown.png

I wouldn't mind rebuilding my avatar if there is a real change in graphics :acid:

wow this is well over due ! guess being such a big update is taking longer to test , which we hope is a good thing , better to get it right first time if possible even if it takes little longer , than rush it through and dissapoint everybody ?

update started :)

Always confused with UTC time and Caly time. Is Caly time UTC time ? I am showing Caly time as 14:00 and my time is 7:00 does that mean that MA is about 2 hours in to the update and should be able to login anytime now ?
TIA for the info.
Never mind my D/L started.

Why did you have to tell everyone? My download speed just dropped from 21MB/s to 3MB/s. :(

Dont worry, my 14k4 wasn't the culprit :laugh:

Yup, still a red light !

(and still no special offer on the webshop for BF or CM :scratch2: )

Hope this is one of those oops times ?

nah no release note yet also.....

This is what I want to see from MA
unknown.png

but I doubt we would see such a thing....

Nice upate in the system requirements page : no need for a graphic card anymore :D

capture.jpg

d, way to go!

Last edited:
I hope this VU doesn't make half the people up-grade their system, that would be a shame. Personally I thought the graphic were fine as they were.

First crash after 3 min, 2nd crash after 2 min, looks promising ... grrrrrr

I hope this VU doesn't make half the people up-grade their system, that would be a shame. Personally I thought the graphic were fine as they were.

Well, I didnt. If you play other games, it is obvious that EU looks ..... in need of a reshape to say the least.

First crash after 3 min, 2nd crash after 2 min, looks promising ... grrrrrr

As soon as I open my storage I crash ....

Any 1 else have this problem?

EDIT : changed graphic settings, opened storage and crash again

EDIT 2 : but the crashing looks very nice :p

Last edited:
Back