Downtime of new update

Azer501st

Mature
Hi all,

Anyone know the exact time the servers go down and the ETA of the downtime? Currently figuring out if I should bother heading home to play if it's like 3 hours down

Time, Timing, and Opportunity

Looks like I "woke up" just in time!

Glad to be back, but From the clock, it seems the VU is running 3 hours now. Hope it comes back up before I go to work!

Glad to be back, but From the clock, it seems the VU is running 3 hours now. Hope it comes back up before I go to work!

Every extra hour means 3 bugs fixed and one unforseen known issue that will be fixed in the mini patch.:laugh:

Every extra hour means 3 bugs fixed and one unforseen known issue that will be fixed in the mini patch.:laugh:

:scratch2:

well, judging by the track record of MA, each extra hour would mean an EXTRA bug that will brake another thing with the next mini patch.

:scratch2:

well, judging by the track record of MA, each extra hour would mean an EXTRA bug that will brake another thing with the next mini patch.
5 hours later...
:lolup:The VU 17.0 has been postponed due to unforeseen issues. The VU has been rescheduled for next tuesday. 12:00 UTC.
We estimate a downtime of 2 hours.

5 hours later...
:lolup:The VU 17.0 has been postponed due to unforeseen issues. The VU has been rescheduled for next tuesday. 12:00 UTC.
We estimate a downtime of 2 hours.

I have seen these exact words..... :D

At the time you posted this, it had been running for 45 minutes, unless they changed the start time.

Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

That's so deep. Now I can think few hours if it is true for the light from the big bang. :smoke:

That's so deep. Now I can think few hours if it is true for the light from the big bang. :smoke:

what an entropia downtime can make people think about.

It's been more than a few hours already.
I guess some people are already showing signs of cold turkey by now.

Hold on folks!Almost there!
Just think about big bangs and how fast light travels!!

Or go out, take a stroll. Watch the leaves fall from the trees...

Back