Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Madnar VY Starchild
    Society
    Universal Born Looters

Black Screen

So, noone else had black screen on login screen?
    -----------------------------------
    Mainly hunter...

Check out my new trading tool
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ade-Calculator

Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madnar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least not me.
    Tho, try to put the same resolution on your computer screen as your entropia Universe game. The difference between the two resolutions gave me a few glitches on the first couple of logins.

Computer screen 4k, game 2k, issues.
    Computer screen 2k, game 2k, works fine.
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    At least not me.
    Tho, try to put the same resolution on your computer screen as your entropia Universe game. The difference between the two resolutions gave me a few glitches on the first couple of logins.

Computer screen 4k, game 2k, issues.
    Computer screen 2k, game 2k, works fine.

Running your monitor at anything other than the native resolution causes screen scaling, and will degrade the image quality. You should go the other way around and set the resolution of your game to match your monitor.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nighty Skorp Shadow
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madnar View Post
    I had the same issue.
    Clearing cache and shaders resolved the issue for me.

You can do this by going into your Planet data folder and removing the cache folder under shaders and the icon folder under cache.

The default path for these folders are:
    C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data\shaders
    C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data\cache

You can find your folder path in your client loader under the tool sections "Folders" tab.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...aphical-issues

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by livius View Post
    Creatures killed by automated turrets, drowned, or despawned by the system will return loot in the form of Shrapnel, when appropriate.

MA should better take a look at this before is too late. It might transform in a big exploit. Imagine if somebody shoot 2 time in a Osseo stalker for example and then let the turret kill it and repeat on and on and on , if this thing give you ped back should be only the input ped and hopefully it cannot give you multipliers like big hofs and hopefully itís not giving big update on the codex progress. If not we will see boots using barbarella near the turret day and night.
    Did a quick small test for you, 10 kills on Armax Bull, using one shot only per creature (whether hit or dodge), then turreted. Used BC-45 which has 1527 (0.1527ped) ammo burn. No codex gain and no old mission gain. Return was the same for each kill 0.1211 ped in shrapnel. Not sure about multi's as this was a small test, but considering it was the same return every time, i would say multi's are unlikely. I'm not going to sit there wasting ped until i get a multi with no codex gains. The return is also lower than the cost as weapon decay was not included and ammo burn not entirely returned either. Also tried shooting mob to 1/4 life left then turreted (which was 9 shots and returned 1.0899 ped in shrapnel), and no gain on codex/old mission either.

So looks like they properly tested this before implementing it to make sure there wasn't an exploit....or they got lucky!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    Running your monitor at anything other than the native resolution causes screen scaling, and will degrade the image quality. You should go the other way around and set the resolution of your game to match your monitor.
    Anyone tried https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/1179...eable-windows/

Used to use that to resize compete window

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    Anyone tried https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/1179...eable-windows/

Used to use that to resize compete window

I don't personally need it, but it might help others. My guess is all it's doing is calling the WinAPI function SetWindowLongPtr() and setting a new windows style with the WS_SIZEBOX flag. For applications that don't have a fluid layout or don't respond to WM_SIZE messages, it probably won't do much, but should work for DX apps.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Did a quick small test for you, 10 kills on Armax Bull, using one shot only per creature (whether hit or dodge), then turreted. Used BC-45 which has 1527 (0.1527ped) ammo burn. No codex gain and no old mission gain. Return was the same for each kill 0.1211 ped in shrapnel. Not sure about multi's as this was a small test, but considering it was the same return every time, i would say multi's are unlikely. I'm not going to sit there wasting ped until i get a multi with no codex gains. The return is also lower than the cost as weapon decay was not included and ammo burn not entirely returned either. Also tried shooting mob to 1/4 life left then turreted (which was 9 shots and returned 1.0899 ped in shrapnel), and no gain on codex/old mission either.

So looks like they properly tested this before implementing it to make sure there wasn't an exploit....or they got lucky!
    Any amp, sights, scope? If not that's about a 73% tt return.
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Others have complained and I'll add mine:

Can we please get an option to get rid of the red text in the middle of the screen and put it back in the chat?
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Others have complained and I'll add mine:

Can we please get an option to get rid of the red text in the middle of the screen and put it back in the chat?

I think the Red text does have a use for genuinely important information (server going down for example) but if you hunt and often switch weapons, it's extremely irritating.

Can we have an option to turn it off? Thanks.
    Last edited by Mega; 12-05-2019 at 01:33.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast