Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

This VU killed my graphics.At low settings it gets 130 FPS,at medium 35 FPS and at high and up 20 FPS.So the question is what settings my cheap Radeon RX550 2Gb should have?This game I know has strange software but cant upgrade my laptop and PC everytime MA decides to kick out some of the players.Funny is that I play a lot of other games easy most of them at high and ultra high settings.

These are the settings I roll with all the time.

Reset graphics quality to Medium, press apply.
Advanced settings:
Render Textures Quality - Leave alone
Terrain Quality - Lowest
Anisotropic Filtering - None
After this - All Safe Mode (Until Shading)
Shading - Low
After this - All Safe Mode

This is basically safe mode with colour. Enjoy.

holly crap Batman my screen actually went into 1600x1200.

I logged back in after taking a break since Dec 1 because the graphics were horrible for me.
Dec 28th I logged in and holly crap Batman my screen actually went into 1600x1200.

I have to apologize really for my lack of faith in the developers during this transition.
There are many many many things that are soooooooo much better than the last version.
Really beautiful stuff!!

Congratulations on over coming so many obstacles and pulling this off!
I have nothing to say but WOW!!
I said if you pulled It off, it would grease my wallet up!!
I bought 20 more moon deeds, (Sorry I don't want a girly robot)
Have been playing as much as I could for the last month.
Thank You for proving me wrong.
Rock

Did anyone ever get the VR working? Just wondered if it was worth me trying even? (Rift not set up at the mo)

Did anyone ever get the VR working? Just wondered if it was worth me trying even? (Rift not set up at the mo)

Didn't get round to trying still.... and guessing no one else did either...

Didn't get round to trying still.... and guessing no one else did either...

This post is 5 months old why don't you stop replying to it. Start a new thread if you have questions ! In days past the mods would ban you for a week for replying to a thread this old.

Back