Fresh n' Funky
hassala hassala abdel
Selling these two shops
calypso - Emerald lakes mall floor 2 shop 7 with 125 item points 15k
Rocktropia - SOLD

thanks, guys:handgun::yay:

Last edited:
bump 36k both

25k for backlot shop with nothing included and no earning screenshots. Wow, come a long way since I originally sold it 2 yesrs ago for 19.5k which also included a shopkeeper, furniture, signage and a website. I even showed proof it was making 400 peds a month and included a spreadsheet of sales records. With rocktropia being as dead as it is lately, how is the shop worth so much?

25k for backlot shop with nothing included and no earning screenshots. Wow, come a long way since I originally sold it 2 yesrs ago for 19.5k which also included a shopkeeper, furniture, signage and a website. I even showed proof it was making 400 peds a month and included a spreadsheet of sales records. With rocktropia being as dead as it is lately, how is the shop worth so much?

Rocktropia is like a rollercoaster it has its high pionts and then it will quickly dip again. In the summer shop prices rose and 25k was the selling price for small shops. Its stagnent at mo, but if you have time and get to know market there is a need for shops on RT.

25k it's basically what i paid when i had it last may and I'm open to offers for it. i guess its market price after those years now.
but if anyone needs earnings i can provide them :wise:, as you said the shop was selling, at least did when i was on the top of it.
the furniture i was helped by juicy, queenb, soul and forgo if anyone needs they have nice stuff. Anyway i can help with a couple of counters a L-quent and the sign that is actually on the shop.:cool:

Yeah we were neighbours there for a little while.... I ended up selling mine too but I'm also amazed how much some people have paid for small shops in Tangerine lately. Should have held onto our shops, we would have made a killing lol

Christmas bump:xmas:

new year bump:lolup:

bump and price reduction

Back