Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

Go get that HOF! Make sure it ends in 8 or 0 so you take home some awesome prize money!! :cool:

Go get that HOF! Make sure it ends in 8 or 0 so you take home some awesome prize money!! :cool:

Will this event continue after Mayhem is over? I am interested but currently tied up with mindless strongbox farming.

Will this event continue after Mayhem is over? I am interested but currently tied up with mindless strongbox farming.

Yes, it goes until Feb 1st. One of the highlights of this event structure is that you have the same chance to win big day 1 as you do day 30, it's an event you can go participate in while competing in Mayhem (if you wanted to take a short break that is). Or, like in your case, you can jump in right after MM ends and nab your HOF then!

Yes, it goes until Feb 1st. One of the highlights of this event structure is that you have the same chance to win big day 1 as you do day 30, it's an event you can go participate in while competing in Mayhem (if you wanted to take a short break that is). Or, like in your case, you can jump in right after MM ends and nab your HOF then!

Perfect. I'll be there in a week or so.

Maybe a huge HOF is waiting for you to find it? ;)

Add me plz

Hi, please add "Venus Ro Mi" Thx

Late but i'm in too please

Mr Mo Scotland

Neconu for a daily :D

Got a daily on Scipulor, Atrox, or Neconu? Head out to any one of my LA's and snag a chance to win up to 2K peds for your HOF 500+!

add me pls

Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES

snake slither hellfire

register me plz

emma jessy crow

Please add Grale Gurra Pilsner

Thanks

Please add Uni Chronos Planar

Claim!

Hi, I get HOF of 550 peds from Neconu Mature

And I have attached the screenshot as below:

neconu.jpg

freak lotus one

please register Gredrrik Alhakekhist Malgar

What a nice claim! GZ on your 550 PED HOF! You just won an additional 1,000 PED bonus from my event! :)

GZ again mate!

All three new registrants above this post - added! GL!! :)

Registration

Would love to get in on this event, even late. I have some Neconu to kill.

Hellspawn Hellspawn Satans

Do I have to wait to hunt for you to confirm registration?

Thank you

Mike

Add me too please Rebekah Beki Viera

Back