What happened to Treasure Island/Deathifier?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
treasure_island.jpg

I think the picture says it all. All of the land Deathifier owns now belongs to "Mindark Official Annex" and none of them are fertilized.

Does MA just take away lands now?

I just see that's its been like this for a while now... So sad

Edit: Thanks san!
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...thifier-vs-entropia-at-court-2013-2019.22495/
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/is-deathifier-still-around.19220/page-2#post-136121

Last edited:
offline too long ?
it will be the next share sell ? manage like CP ?

Last edited:
Imagine Deathifier winning and suing MA for lost income over theese years, boarderline bankrupcy. But on anotherhand id love to see the Treasure Island sold as shares just like CP.

will truth set anyone free? :scratch2:

Side question : is Treasure Island administrated or is it a dead land ?

I suspect that the ongoing lawsuit between Deathifier and MA was finally settled. I highly doubt the details surrounding that settlement are going to revealed to the public though (as is the case with virtually all private settlements).

The one thing we can assume though if a settlement was reached is that part of the settlement would include forfeiting his account and thus all his holdings such as land areas which are now back in control of mind ark. If he didn't win, one would assume his next action would have been to immediately sell all his holdings in auction for whatever he could recover.

As for the future of these locations - unclear. But I suspect MA would be smart to try and recoup their losses on the settlement (if one was reached) and resell the land areas in the future or possibly offer deeds for the land areas. Their actions may become clear in the new fiscal year. As I believe this only happened in late August of this year. Would make sense from a business standpoint to take advantage writing off the loss this year and trying to gain money from the sale next year (or a year when they need to bolster their profits).

The only thing we should be caring about right now is that those lands are now tax-free!

Side question : is Treasure Island administrated or is it a dead land ?

No one has been actively managing it for years. Spawn rates are at the bare minimum when no fertilizer is added. And there are still some mobs that ONLY spawn in that location.

Last edited:
Imagine Deathifier winning and suing MA for lost income over theese years, boarderline bankrupcy. But on anotherhand id love to see the Treasure Island sold as shares just like CP.

I don't see Deathifier winning that lawsuit. He intentionally neglected his own lands for years prior to them being annexed. His loss of revenue was his own fault, not MA's.

Back