Help: Game keeps crashing :(

Spacejanitor

Prowler
So I landed on Arkadia. Opening storage and not all my BP Books are showing. Morover, as soon as I open storage Book tab, game crashes. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I give up. I will try and log in and avoid storage altogether and try to escape the planet lol :lolup:

Yes there is a known bug with bp-books and/or some bp´s.....i also crash when i open my container with them inside...

hope it gets patched soon...

Eddie

Yes there is a known bug with bp-books and/or some bp´s.....i also crash when i open my container with them inside...

hope it gets patched soon...

Eddie

Noted. Its kinda scary. I have one hell of a collection of BPs and full BP books . :wise:

Noted. Its kinda scary. I have one hell of a collection of BPs and full BP books . :wise:

Do not worry. It is a graphical bug and does not threaten your colection at all.

Don't you only need your one gambling BP though? I mean thats usually why you login isn't it...:scratch2:

Don't you only need your one gambling BP though? I mean thats usually why you login isn't it...:scratch2:

Yup, Me Gots the skill for it :) Residue generator. You dont notice the other things crafted with the residue I collect, simply because no Hofs on those. But I do make my amps, for example, and they come out fine at Full TT :) Now and then a small globie, but few and far between. Im just happy with sucesses :) Doin my bid, even if you dont think so or know :girl: Im okay with that :)

Right now, hoping on a nice big hit on Res, so I can make loads of amps, for the Miners, ofc :yay:

Goodness me, that aint so bad is it? :confused:

Last edited:
I have BPs in pitbull with a bunch of weapons I want to use :mad:

Back