PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Young
    John Duhword Boy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket192 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the only contributing player left is player C - so long as they don't get old, die, quit, do other stuff (top 0.05% of EU playerbase due to lack of gear) who accounts for most of MA's revenue and harvests money from other players through their merry mayhem donations and general degenerate cycling habits before they quit after their 3-4 month stay
    Not all Player A's quit ya know... Level 55 and still grinding baby! although yes after my initial first 2 years I did realize it would take several more to get enough invested to realize the snowball effect that occurs with any type of investing... instead of quitting a lot of people will just reduce their monthly investment to an affordable and realistic amount.

I really do think the ARmatrix weapons are a good thing... however, they aren't the only thing. people making virtual investments do like real tangibility in their items, so if EU could try to release items at a rate that will keep the market values from continually and steadily dropping, I think more would stick around. I mean seriously, no one spends their savings on a weapon and then one year later is like "oh yeah baby its now worth half what I paid for it because the new FEN weapons are better than any previous weapons on paper".

I think the enhancer and tier upgrader idea is great... im excited to see what the future holds... all bugs aside, im quite proud of version 17.0.... a lot of work was done and it shows!

Young
    John Duhword Boy
    Images
    stop dropping guns/armor/faps in loot

problem solved

stop injecting more UL SIB into the economy when a shrinking playerbase can't support it

you literally have cartels of ubers buying the next high-dps output weapons solely to keep it out of hte hands of others so their competition revenue stream continues. so just stop releasing new ones until playerbase grows
    I agree, maybe not stop... but when they drop in bundles of dozens the market sags... spread that shit out some... and seriously some enforcement on abusive play and market manipulation would go a long way... I mean who hasn't experienced player 2 up bidding his friends auction that started at no markup just to cheat out the market fee.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Quote Originally Posted by Duhword View Post
    I agree, maybe not stop... but when they drop in bundles of dozens the market sags... spread that shit out some... and seriously some enforcement on abusive play and market manipulation would go a long way... I mean who hasn't experienced player 2 up bidding his friends auction that started at no markup just to cheat out the market fee.
    if they stopped putting them in event prizes then players wouldn't bother participating and ubers would probably just stop bothering if MA replaced them with UA or something

legally they can't give out peds

Young
    John Duhword Boy
    Images
    if they stopped putting them in event prizes then players wouldn't bother participating and ubers would probably just stop bothering if MA replaced them with UA or something

legally they can't give out peds
    I agree, their has to be incentive for every level of player for the economy to stay strong... but maybe they should give out other stuff... I think those prizes should be great, but I don't think they should be allowed to flood the market. make something new for a prize, give the ubers a starship, or UL warpship, make space suits that allow you to repair your ship without docking, who knows whatever they imagine... but more weapons and rings seems to be a bubble that will eventually burst.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Only newbies and gamblers are loosing ...

I love people clicking EP all the time
    I love high amp miners that sell cheap
    I love it when they feed the system

Once you reached lvl 20-30 in mining skills it's enough to make profit cause then you can get any resource you want, it just needs brains, not more skills.

I love people clicking EP or use high lvl amps all the time, they feed the system where other players with brains + MA make profit from.
    MINER'S DREAM
    TICity - Platinum - Block C - Shop 5

Depth Enhancers
    Ores - Enmatters - Treasures

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    Only newbies and gamblers are loosing ...

I love people clicking EP all the time
    I love high amp miners that sell cheap
    I love it when they feed the system

Once you reached lvl 20-30 in mining skills it's enough to make profit cause then you can get any resource you want, it just needs brains, not more skills.

I love people clicking EP or use high lvl amps all the time, they feed the system where other players with brains + MA make profit from.
    You cycle like 5k peds a month man

anyone can make some money going unamped for really high MU

but you're dumbing down gameplay because there's no edge for miners at higher levels/tiers

if it were fair MA would put mining amps and big guns in the TT but they won't

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    [QUOTE=Rocket192;3738865]You cycle like 5k peds a month man

you prolly mean like around 30K

And pls grow up and do not blame others when loosing
    Last edited by LeelooM; 12-08-2019 at 04:17.
    MINER'S DREAM
    TICity - Platinum - Block C - Shop 5

Depth Enhancers
    Ores - Enmatters - Treasures

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    [QUOTE=LeelooM;3738866]
    You cycle like 5k peds a month man

you prolly mean like around 30K

And pls grow up and do not blame others when loosing
    i'm not losing, i want a reason to start playing again.

can't get motivated, substantial changes haven't been made in game and those that have made it even more ridiculous.

and if you're under 200k/mo cycle you don't have a lot of room to give much, if any, statistical input on returns. Your cycle rate is just too low to reach a mean and have std devs up and down. Strash's thread already establishes returns over time always fall back to a mean 90-92% TT - anything above that is paid back in time.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images

i'm not losing, i want a reason to start playing again. .
    The community is not here to provide this to you. And MA is not going to overhaul the entire game just for one person to come back and pop a few bucks in only to get bored when it's not going their way and quit again.

I'm sorry if the game is not as you remember it or not as you want it to be. I'll be the first one to tell you this game isn't perfect. There's also a lot I would change about it. But,if you can't clearly see the reason to play which you are seeking in it's current state you know what you need to do.

Watching The End Of The Universe Since 2010...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    if this is the case then wanna be able to buy lvl 13 mining amps and mayhem 100 guns from the TT
    Well, it′s no secret that MA treats hunters, miners, crafters quite differently.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast