Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Love Hunters-Extreme Society - Forever ^_^
    Images

Could we have multi account?

My home only has one laptop can play PE.
    Because the game require good hardware

Could I create 2-3 accounts for my other family members to play game seperately?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    no, but they can.

Naomi
    Society
    NotBeforeSocietyOverhaul
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trung View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My home only has one laptop can play PE.
    Because the game require good hardware

Could I create 2-3 accounts for my other family members to play game seperately?
    If you want different people to play EU, I'm sure they all can log in with their own account from the same laptop.

If you ask to have 1 avatar, on which different people can play, but each with their own inventory, that would be an unfair advantage to build skills. Therefor it is illigal. (However, there are certain accounts that are known to do this).

No Livestream at the moment:
    Click to go to the twitch.tv/openair247 Livestream

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    technically, no you cannot. However, unfortunately far more folks do it than they should. All of those that do create multiple accounts risk loosing ALL of those accounts if Mindark takes action against them... It'd be best not to do it, but sadly if you open your eyes and look around you'll probably see a lot of folks in the community doing it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    KenoZuki TheGreySoldier OneOfMany
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    you'll probably see a lot of folks in the community doing it.
    So true
    If you're interested in buying CHEAP Pills, Strongboxes, or other fun items; Please Click Here
    Always buying more fruit
    Discord: KenoZuki#2091
    IGN: KenoZuki TheGreySoldier OneOfMany

id go so far saying that at least 50% of created accounts are multiaccounts. if not a lot more

Old Alpha
    Svena svena Faraday
    Society
    The NBK
    Images
    If they have a name and an email for each account MA doesn't care. If you want to withdraw they will need to be accurate and match a valid ID. If you intermix in odd ways, like auction bidding, events, manipulative trading etc MA could ban you or hold up any withdraws you try to do.

Generally you can at your own risk have more than one person access your account but the main account holder will be responsible for all actions of the account.

MA does not allow you to run more than one account, but if each account has a unique ID associated with it then

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Svena View Post
    If they have a name and an email for each account MA doesn't care. If you want to withdraw they will need to be accurate and match a valid ID. If you intermix in odd ways, like auction bidding, events, manipulative trading etc MA could ban you or hold up any withdraws you try to do.

Generally you can at your own risk have more than one person access your account but the main account holder will be responsible for all actions of the account.

MA does not allow you to run more than one account, but if each account has a unique ID associated with it then
    Multiple unique ID's just bounce the conflict out of MA's hands and into those of real world law enforcement. In other words, just don't.

Yes, there have been rare instances in which one or possible more INACTIVE alt avatars have been allowed. The key word here is INACTIVE, for example avatars whose only function is to manage some high value property, such as Bank Banker Manager, whose only function was as a tool by which to manage Bank NEVERDIE (so there would be something more than just ND's account details standing between him and theft of the Bank). That's how rare this is, and how inactive the extra avatar needs to be You don't see Bank Banker Manager hunting, mining, crafting, flying around, making auctions, or even sweating.

There is a way to salvage an abandoned old avatar in cases where Support believes there's been no foul play, and that is to make a Support case identifying the old avatar and the current avatar and asking for one to be deleted. Sometimes Support even sees fit to consolidate items from both onto the surviving avatar. In either case there is a bit of a wait while they sort it out, but the fact of coming clean and going to Support for help with it demonstrates a will to play fair. Even so, I would not be surprised if some instances of this have resulted in the demise of both avatars, possibly conversion of their items into tt value... I woudn't know first hand.

I thought multiple people playing one avatar was legal? Id rather it weren't, as it gives an absurdly unfair advantage in skilling.

And returning to the actual topic of this thread:
    Any number of players may use the same computer if each player has his or her own separate account. There's your solution, OP.
    .... just one man's opinion

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    so stoney stoned

yes, you are allowed

you are not allowed to have more as 1 account on youre name, thats a bannable offense. More accounts of multiple natural persons from the same computer is allowed, no problem. Just be sure you have id's for all accounts that play from same computer.

in short, multiaccounts, no, more people on same computer, yes.

i think only 1 or 2 people understood youre question

be sure none of the accounts on same computer do bannable things, you might be in trouble for all the accounts

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    My support case from 2005 states you can

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast