Help: Anyone lives near Paris, France ? (The Enigma Keys stage 3)

Liu

Old Alpha
Society
French Jumper
Killashandra Liu Ling
Hey everyone,

I have been trying hundreds of times and I think my patience reached its end.

Does anyone here live near PAris in France or happens to be there often to help me pass the stage 3 of The Enigma Keys ?
I'll treat the helper for a pint of beer and my hometown special, tarte flambée, it's pretty tasty !

So, who's up for it ?

Thanks everyone for your help andno need to tell me about videos, paths or such, I know my theory already, I am asking for help, not advice.

Liu.

Really noone ?

Really noone ?

Most of us who have done it, wouldn't ever want to do it again.

As for finding someone in your own city, probably no one. Sorry.

sex?

are u male or female?
pics please :wtg::wtg:

:lolup::lolup:

edit:sorry my bad i ment gender, not sex

salut moi perso je les fait 3 fois je les pas eu apparemment tu peu le faire 5 fois et plus encore lol

Sinon va vérifier si le pnj a icarus parle ou pas car je croit qu'il y a un bug qui fait que la mission ne s'actualise pas et qui dit que ta trouver

salut moi perso je les fait 3 fois je les pas eu apparemment tu peu le faire 5 fois et plus encore lol

Sinon va vérifier si le pnj a icarus parle ou pas car je croit qu'il y a un bug qui fait que la mission ne s'actualise pas et qui dit que ta trouver

Merci Jackass, j'ai besoin de quelqu'un qui le fasse avec mon compte :D
La partie 3.

J'avais pas lu la fin, je vais tenter le.coup :)

Last edited:

I really do believe you, I already do not want to do it again EVER.

BUT I WANT THE SUIT. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I really do believe you, I already do not want to do it again EVER.

BUT I WANT THE SUIT. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Wait a few years and it'll likely end up in webshop or as some mission reward since they are not original enough to come up with new ideas.

Tried and failed :D

As for finding someone in your own city, probably no one. Sorry.

Lol, true :wise:

What is your problem in stage 3 ?

You can try jumping from the top directly down in the pool maybe ?!

Last edited:
Lol, true :wise:

What is your problem in stage 3 ?

You can try jumping from the top directly down in the pool maybe ?!

Tried it many many times. Succeeded some, failed many. I just think I'm agile enough with my character....I mean....Platform logics with EU maniability....it's just not working on me :hammer:

Wait a few years and it'll likely end up in webshop or as some mission reward since they are not original enough to come up with new ideas.
Too true
:(

why waste time with a stupid ass mission like this one, nor this game for that matter? you live near Paris...enjoy that! honestly! :thumbup:

This has got to be the hardest mission in Entropia, I am stuck now as well. The controls are just not precise enough for me to get through the space platforms. I was able to finish Doom Eternal last month which is the latest game to go 3D platformer.

I am very bummed out about it :(

:shots:

Took me about 8 tries to get the egg in part 3. Note the egg is not an Item. It's just a mission condition that fulfills when you complete it.

If you've done this a billion times look at your mission or try turning it in, chances are you've already completed it.

My problem is that I always fall off the tight-wires at some point because I get nervous, I hope I can finish it someday. Right now I am just disappointed with myself.

:eyecrazy:

oh, you are not in the final stage of Stage 3.
The first part is the puzzle, it took me around 3 hours to solve. lolz, my hands is not good as it. Many times falling down and start again. Oh, you are better than me because you have good network. I played it when it's so lag.

Try, you will thanks god to complete it.

Then you will come to the Matrix (the final stage), it takes you around 6-9 days for camping there. Because you need the luck to get the Egg. And you can only do the Matrix one time /22h.

I just got my suit last week ^^

Back