Changes:
  • Improved visual quality of unlit areas
  • Increased ambient occlusion
  • The brightness setting slider has been adjusted to be linear and go darker

Fixed issues:
  • Fixed an issue where combat text didn’t show for damaging destructibles
  • Fixed an issue where Blueprints could crash the client
  • Fixed an issue where the Avatar could become emissive after a skill boost
  • Fixed an issue where it could crash the client when switching between tabs in the Entropia Exchange
  • Fixed an issue where the effect of an attachments attachment didn’t work if equipped on an already equipped tool
  • Fixed an issue where it would crash the client when trying to use the make-up system
  • Fixed an issue where colors were switched in the Make-up system
  • Fixed an issue where the error message text position was not adjusted when changing resolution

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

THANK YOU for fixing the storage bug !!!

THANK YOU for fixing the storage bug !!!

Ye..really nice..can open my BP book container now.....but maybe its only on my side..many books look now the same color and 1 or 2 have a weird icon now...but it works tho..:)))

Ye..really nice..can open my BP book container now.....but maybe its only on my side..many books look now the same color and 1 or 2 have a weird icon now...but it works tho..:)))

Same here, but already glad I can open my storage lol

Whooops .. you forgot to put an option or opacity slider for that RED text that pops onto my field of vision.

Anyone using Parallels Desktop now have to upgrade to Parallels Desktop 15 because of hard dependency on DirectX 11 or game client will crash on startup :wise:

i think i need a new computer, after today vu...everythink is f.ucked up:mad:, so many upgrades, so many problems....so much frustration.....just ..SHIT:mad::mad::mad:. Yerstaday was working right, today error \ (D3D error:could not find any compatible direct 3d diveces). WTF that means? yerstaday was ok and after this morning patch, everything is not working anymore. Just ...SHIT....

Last edited:
i think i need a new computer, after today vu...everythink is f.ucked up:mad:, so many upgrades, so many problems....so much frustration.....just ..SHIT:mad::mad::mad:. Yerstaday was working right, today error \ (D3D error:could not find any compatible direct 3d diveces). WTF that means? yerstaday was ok and after this morning patch, everything is not working anymore. Just ...SHIT....

What GPU are you using?

- FPS drops when item-window is opens

it would be fixed or not?

perhaps it helps
FPS is dropped! Close item-info window

cheers:cool:

Last edited:
Fixed an issue where it would crash the client when trying to use the make-up system
Fixed an issue where colors were switched in the Make-up system

TY for the fix!

+1

Please let us put it back into the chat/log instead of IN OUR FACE

Agree except perhaps the server shut down messages

Also can someone please check messages are appropriate to situation, when hunting I really didn't want that Yuka as my disciple anyways. We all accidentally double click sometimes, really not necessary to tell us item busy.

D3D error:could not find any compatible direct 3d diveces ... Just ...SHIT....

Yes, once again, if you don't screw up the vu for people, you screw up the patch, right before mayhem - not that it matters to most people anyway, right?!
I was already prepared for going through the 95% + background installing already carried out anyway waste of time routine, but then no response from the loader.
Then it compacted my data, then found no direct 3d devices.
How long is it going to be before this works for me again on this computer? Weeks? Really....

And as for the red messages - shut down maybe, yes, but why not like the rather stupid forced pvp one and others when you enter the countdown to safety, which at least appear top left and could maybe be set to either stay until clicked away or disappear automatically like loot notifications do...

Changes:

• Improved visual quality of unlit areas
  • Increased ambient occlusion
  • The brightness setting slider has been adjusted to be linear and go darker

Graphics definitely seem better than before on Very High.

Agree with the comments about the Red text. I feel it is useful for new players but an irritation for the majority of us to have every possible system message showing where it is.

I've raised a support case about the screenshot issue I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum and the reduction in resolution options to prior to VU 17.0.0. I hope that those issues can be resolved as quickly as the fixed issues listed above. Fingers crossed. :xmas:

Depending on where I look in Twins, I get anywhere from 6 to 50 fps...

Great work on the speed of the patches MA......it's starting to feel like we're getting there (IMHO anyway). :yay:

Whooops .. you forgot to put an option or opacity slider for that RED text that pops onto my field of vision.

Yep, this is a very annoying 'feature' that has been brought in with the new VU. Please remove this, or at least give the option to remove it. :poke:

GOOD JOB MA , before the damn patch the game worked fine for me, just untill I made the damn update and surprise , game won't work now because I keep getting this dumb error : Failed to create D3D device , DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED: Unsupported.
Like really whats the point to improve the visual aspect of a game if it keeps bugging and screwing some of us with some errors , the devs sleeping or you guys hired some monkeys...

thanks for fixing all our facemasks ... tbh i was rather sure that they were broken now forever :ahh:

thanks for fixing all our facemasks ... tbh i was rather sure that they were broken now forever :ahh:

oh. the colors are maybe fixed, the effects aren't. sheesh i should have known better lol...

Game after this patch doesn't works. While trying to launch it gives this error:
Failed to create D3D device, DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED: Unsupported.

Thanks for the fixes!
Keep them coming! :)

+1

Please let us put it back into the chat/log instead of IN OUR FACE

I'm guessing that in their thinking they have something to make it harder for auto-clickers. Keep in mind that those lines don't appear in the chat-log any more.

And that's more important to them than the complaints of the player base. As usual.

----------------------

And for all those with graphics issues, you may want to try -->> the Linux-way <<-- :) :) :)

I'm guessing that in their thinking they have something to make it harder for auto-clickers. Keep in mind that those lines don't appear in the chat-log any more.

And that's more important to them than the complaints of the player base. As usual.

If that's the reason then they sure screwed up with the F key thing.

There appears to have been a further patch, so you may wish to close client loader and re-open it.

It may fix something.

Game after this patch doesn't works. While trying to launch it gives this error:
Failed to create D3D device, DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED: Unsupported.

I had the same error, it is fixed by replacing the video card that supports DirectX 11

I had the same error, it is fixed by replacing the video card that supports DirectX 11

Good for you that it worked but, not all of us have the possibility to change our video cards and other stuff from our "old" pc's so we have to complain untill the issue is fixed. My opinion.

Back