THE Armor Shop - section of UL armors

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Genesis Amethera Headquaters (TP coords: 34255, 48216)
Tower B (right at the TP; go east)
Floor 5 apt C

List date and time: 04-08-2020 15:55
Armor sets UL

Armor Name​
Arms​
Helm/Face​
Gloves​
Harness​
Thighs​
Shins​
Foot​
Ghoul (M)​
Ghoul (F)​
Phantom (M)​
Phantom (F)​
Ghost (M)​
Ghost (F)​
Gremlin, Mentor Edition (M)​
Gremlin, Mentor Edition (F)​
Gremlin (M)​
Gremlin (F)​
Ankitus (M)​
Ankitus (F)​
Mah'ketta (M)​
Mah'ketta (F)​
Rifi Armor ME (M)​
Rifi Armor ME (F)​
Vampire (M)​
Vampire (F)​
Hoplite (M,C)​
Hoplite (F,C)​
Vigilante (M)​
Vigilante (F)​
Vigilante, SGA Edition (M)​
Vigilante, SGA Edition (F)​
Nemesis (M)​
Nemesis (F)​
Hunter, Mentor Edition (M)​
Hunter, Mentor Edition (F)​

Click armor name at the table to see how armor looks like .

Last edited:
Happy Holidays!

New armor parts posted, Silverstitch armors refilled, shop inventory list refreshed.

I'm looking for some gremlin, Hunter ME parts and I've posted appropriate orders at Calypso auction. At ~markup or even above. Please check your storage/"my inventory". Thanks in advance.

Happy Holidays!

Phantom, Ankitus armors restocked. List of available armors - refreshed.

Merry Christmas

Bump

Just for info: anyone who bought Phantom or Ghoul armors at my shop they have 3 month guarantee of me taking armors back at price paid (minus shop fee (several peds) and minus "rental" fee - 100 PED).

Added shopkeeper with Mah'ketta armors. Not yet full sets on offer (check list on first post for available parts).

2019 2019 2019

(Ghoul armors restocked)

Last edited:
Ghouls? Phantoms? With repurchase guarantees (see posts above). Bumpo bumpo

Get Ghouls to protect your souls :)
As well, see the post #4 about additional guarantees - relativly safe test if the armor fits your activities on hunt/mining - I will take it back if disliked in up to 3 month after purchase.

Have a good weekend, GL+TF! (good luck + top fun)

Ankitus armors refilled

Both Mah'ketta (M) and (F) sets have all 7 parts on offer at the shop (complete sets).
Some parts are with tiers on these. Not just stats on armor but also unique design could attract.
Shopkeeper wears it, thus, you could check at the shop how it looks like :)

I have repurchased several sets of Phantom Armors recently at auction, but please people be careful in future - repurchase guarantee is offered just for my customers.
Prices on phantoms at shop are adjusted (and with guarantee of repurchase; see post #4)

Bumpo BumPie BumPower

I'm searching for armor parts what are missing at my shop! Please, check the list on the first post - if you are selling armor parts what are there marked by red zeroes - high chance I'll pay you for these above markup! Help me, help hunters who search for these armors and for sure try not to miss your chance to have good deal :)

Ghouls, Gremlins, Ghosts M and F sets are available completed, with all 7 parts!

Happy shopping! ;)

Have a good weekend!

Phantom, Vampire, Ghost, Hunter ME armors restocked. Lists of available armors - refreshed (see first post of this thread).

Protect your good mood by wearing armors. Less revives during hunt - better mood! Survive on criticals :D

Gremlins, ME arrived

Gremlin, Mentor Edition aroma section opened at the shop :D. Good luck to our mentors looting these cool rare armors! Special thanks to Superior Mentor David Manic Goliath :thumbup::bowdown:
Mentors, please, let me know if you will be willing to share your achieved armors (aromas :D) to community - I might help you - would post these to the shop and bring these available for purchase 24/7 (while purchasing from you and escaping resources needed for your activities).

(M) Ghouls complete set on offer finally.

(Thanks to miners for supplies of rare Tridenite to my orders at Calypso auction)

Gremlin (F) complete set available :yay:

Special thanks go to Prince Nevsky Saint for rare supply

List refreshed (see first post)

Shop restocked.

No Ghoul (M) yet.
I could consider buying (M) set if anyone has a set in dusts and mind selling.

Shop refilled, list refreshed (see first post)

Happy shopping :)

Bump.
Complete Ghouls M & F are available again.

(thanks to Tridenite suppliers!)

Just brought a whole set of phantom from your shop , damn if I have check the ghoul eariler I would have brought ghoul instead .

Just brought a whole set of phantom from your shop , damn if I have check the ghoul eariler I would have brought ghoul instead .

I'm sure he will exchange it for you, I often do that for my customers free of charge

I'm sure he will exchange it for you, I often do that for my customers free of charge

For sure he is doing that and we had communication in game.
Just to mention, mate, your methods of advertising of your services are shocking "new tech" :D

I have added Vigilante and Vigilante,Adjusted armors. Prices not yet adjusted well, but please contact me if you need any parts of these to complete your sets - I'm sure we could find solution.

Lists on first post of this thread refreshed.

Happy shopping and GL on your hunts!

Last edited:
Vigilante, Nemesis added

Vigilante,
Vigilante, Adjusted
Vigilante, SGA Edition
Nemesis
Nemesis, Adjusted

will be available at the shop from now. If you will find there any armors at my shop are "highly overpriced" - means to contact me directly if you need any. Sometimes it could be done by me wishing to save some armors for full set buyer of complete set, sometimes - to save high tier parts for those who love higher power, sometimes - to avoid resellers grabbing rare parts. I direct my services to hunters as major.

Please contact me also if you selling mentioned armors (or any other what are at my shop) - I'm here to help both to buyers and sellers. I could not guarantee we will have acceptable for both sides agreement but at least I offer you an alternative.

At first post of this thread there are links to Darkaruki's great directory of armor looks. Check how armors look like to open right shopkeeper (they wear armors they sell)

Wish You all joyful activities. Best Luck!

Sunday bump ;)

Shop restocked - many armor sets are again at complete set offer.

Happy shopping

(Armors at the shop could be rented as well. PM me for details if you interested. For sure I will ask collateral. )

Last edited:
Phantoms, Ghouls, Ghosts and some other armors at the shop were restocked. It will take more time to collect rare Tridenite Ingots to for missing Ghoul shin and foot guards.

Happy shopping

Ghoul M set available. ~Tier 1.5

Would like to sell back your phantom armor in exchange for ghoul armor since you restock , can pm me the top up needed?

Would like to sell back your phantom armor in exchange for ghoul armor since you restock , can pm me the top up needed?

Forgive for auctioning was best method me to capture your set - lately I've been spending few time for EU. I still have 86PED for you (auctioning fee you've paid)...

Back