[Bug] Being hit by non-visible mobs/pixels at Nymphtown terminals outpost

osga

Guardian
Society
The Ministry
milton osga hastings
Careful as there are non'invisible mobs/pixels hitting avatars and decaying armors inside the Nymphtown outpost - which seems really odd as there aren't any mobs around, might be MA needs a few extra pecs for the EoY financials? Support case has been created. Would be great to know if anyone experiences the same thing on other outposts that are near a Santa's helper or on Nymphtown.

Take care!

Careful as there are non'invisible mobs/pixels hitting avatars and decaying armors inside the Nymphtown outpost - which seems really odd as there aren't any mobs around, might be MA needs a few extra pecs for the EoY financials? Support case has been created. Would be great to know if anyone experiences the same thing on other outposts that are near a Santa's helper or on Nymphtown.

Take care!

Not new , these have been around for a very very long time

Ghosts cannot cross running water - or still water in EU for that matter :)

Not new , these have been around for a very very long time

Yes, had happened to me before.
Quite a long time ago though.

Getting hit by an invisible mob.
Strange!

In-game since 2004.

Argonaut, feffoid, atrox, a few other species spawn unhittable (not "Unreachable", they can hit me fine) mobs in crowded areas (rarely alone). Before vu17 only the back half of the mob would draw; after vu17 the entire mob is visible, can bite me, but I can't hit them. Occasionally the mob will be entirely invisible due to being located beneath the surface of the ground, however, I've never had this happen in a terminals building... though I rarely use the buildings at Nymphtown. :dunno:

Back