Missing Outbid Message.

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
One of my bid at auction has been outbided while I was not ingame.

After I login, I had no message at all.

So first, if I didn't check auction manually I would not know, and probably miss my auction.
But also I have no idea if my money has been returned to my PED card..

Should I take a screenshot of my PED card balance each time I logout from now ?.. :confused:

I think it's not the first time it happens..

Also most times, I don't get the message notification (white icons below message center, hammer, waves, etc..)
It's now some time since it stopped working properly.. I get the notifications about 1 time out of 10.

But now if we don't get message at all about outbiding, that sux.
And how do I know if only the message was bugged, or if the whole action is bugged including PED back to the PED card.. :mad:

MA should check this.

Last edited:
Messages have been bugged awhile. I get the same messages every login about old events no matter how many times I close them.

Yea almost lost an auction because I didn't realize I was outbid but noticed my PED returned and managed to get a final bid in with 2 mins left to win. Pretty much have to really pay attention on auctions you care about.

I'll forward this to the team, but please also submit a support case about it if you haven't yet.

It's been like this for many years. Therefore, this won't be fixed no matter which MA-department gets its hands on this.

Instead we will see some new feature.

It's been like this for many years. Therefore, this won't be fixed no matter which MA-department gets its hands on this.

Instead we will see some new feature.

Really don't think it's been like this for very long. I remember getting outbid messages within the past year. I would say this is a new bug that is with the recent VU or one before.

To my knowledge, this can happen if you're outbid by an order - the messages arrive in a very short interval and are displayed in a wrong order.

I think it's just that if you delete a notification about an auction, you won't get any further notifications about that auction. Leave them all active in your message centre and you'll be good. You do get a warning message to that effect, if I remember correctly.

For a few days now my messages in the message center dont light up anymore.
Thats new to me.
Im a crafter and im selling alot of things, so i need this to keep track what I recently sold.

Dont know how to fix this

Back