Suggestion: Gliders

osten

Dominant
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Eon Ost Turf
I've been playing different "childish" games with my kids, and one of them has a cool ability to attach a glider, so you can jump off cliffs (using space), and press space again while in the air, to engage a glider/parachute. I miss that in EU :rolleyes: It would make it much more nice to move in mountain areas.

Since I got Angelic Wings, I'd like to see them put to use for this purpose.. And maybe there is a potential for a new series of attachments here..

I've been playing different "childish" games with my kids, and one of them has a cool ability to attach a glider, so you can jump off cliffs (using space), and press space again while in the air, to engage a glider/parachute. I miss that in EU :rolleyes: It would make it much more nice to move in mountain areas.

Since I got Angelic Wings, I'd like to see them put to use for this purpose.. And maybe there is a potential for a new series of attachments here..

glide.gif

My suggestion would be to play the above for a bit, then come back when you have completed it. ;)

Back