H DNA Cool Down Needs to be Removed Please

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Pretty simple these things are collecting dust in our inventories because of the astronomical CD on them. It's what 30 mins? I could see maybe 3 mins but in reality as we amass 1,000's without ever a hope of using them as they are, wouldn't it be practical for MA who sells H DNA to actually remove the CD on them so they are useful and players have a reason to purchase them off the Web Shop?

In traditional hunting sure 1 H DNA can come in handy and you aren't heavily bothered by the 30 min CD unless you are hunting out of your range.

In Events where the H DNA would really be helpful to keep you in the action is where they fail horrifically and why we have stockpiles. The cool down of an H DNA is as longer than the event or shared mob. It's not effective at all.

Seen it a 100 times, someone dies and then they say Ohhh I have my trusty H DNA and use it. Then the giant shared boss turns around and says " I thought I already killed you " Bam big crit dead again and now the H DNA can never be used again for the event. Making them pretty much worthless as they are. In a situation where they are really needed. Not to mention removing the stock piles that players have so you need to buy them again from MA.

Small request, I am sure an easy fix. Everyone actually wins on this one. MA wins because they have an item that is really useful that people want to buy and the player which has an item that is really useful when it counts.

Win/Win

Thanks Abomb

I totally agree but I don't think it should be removed. It should simply follow the same timer as deaths do so if you die multiple times in a short period of time it will space out your revives

Back