>_> | <_<, A service to secure investments?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think what the community would like to see is more income on theyre current investments via cycling ped "playing the game" rather than more trading middle men leaching peds. Lets be honest your making this 10% someplace and sure it might be good for the fund but hurting them elsewhere in the process for example MU on crafting mats etc.

These types of funds IMO are only good for traders with other traders investing.

Came out lil harsher than intended but u get what im layin down =p

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what the community would like to see is more income on theyre current investments via cycling ped "playing the game" rather than more trading middle men leaching peds. Lets be honest your making this 10% someplace and sure it might be good for the fund but hurting them elsewhere in the process for example MU on crafting mats etc.

These types of funds IMO are only good for traders with other traders investing.

Came out lil harsher than intended but u get what im layin down =p

The contract I want to sign with MindArk/Entroia Universe restricts me from making any withdraws from my *1% of shares* until the Shares sustain over a 10% ROI on 100% of the shares for up to 1 year...
It would basically only be spent on feeding money into entropia by hunting (Basically gameplay research) All my sources would be from the TT, hunting, personal crafting.
No -playertoplayer trade (unless jobs gets approved or events where other players are the judges and I might be 1 of 5 judges...)
And even then, the only way for the value of the share to go up, is if I make it go up... So, I mean. If I can double my money in 7 years, may as well do it.

Thanks for being sincere about assumed harshness... Every little bit helps. :D You weren't very bad, just kind of quick to assume that I would probably run off with money and be like "Good enough for me SUCKERS!" You didn't blatantly direct that is what I am doing or insult me or whatever else.

Last edited:
why would anyone not just buy cld auds themselves? or are you looking for 7.6 million people to buy 1 share each>?

The investment isn't even 7.6 million GxB, quit spamming shit. The reason to increase the amount of shares available to the community with an exponential potential of growth because greedy dumbasses aren't controlling the money,
Someone with $1 to $10 can invest just as much as someone with $1,000,000 can invest. So everybody has an opportunity to get in on a opportunity(Instead of those who can afford anything) that can only grow while at the same time offering jobs ingame and engaging community involvement/ activity.

They don't have to go that extra 1-1000 mile(s) to achieve a steady growth in investments. Instead, they can either invest as much as they want to, or as much as they are able to.

I know, but I noticed no one has EVER said it out loud. To my knowledge.

Cause it's well known for anyone with any sort of financial knowledge and it's called the rule of 7. there are plenty of financially literate people playing this.

The question is why would anyone invest in some unknown person (high risk) to get return that's similar to the proven and secured CLD (low risk).

Cause it's well known for anyone with any sort of financial knowledge and it's called the rule of 7. there are plenty of financially literate people playing this.

The question is why would anyone invest in some unknown person (high risk) to get return that's similar to the proven and secured CLD (low risk).

What I want to know is why in my other post people were saying that their trust lies with someone who aimlessly spends money nonstop and throws their money around like they don't have to care because they have so much of it.

You aren't investing in a unknown person, "Aside from 1%" of shares(But that isn't investing in me, that is 1% of the invest going to me), you are investing in 100% of at most 50% of individual assets available in Entropia Universe.

The contract I am hoping to sign restricts me from making a withdraw on my account until 100% of the shares maintain higher than a 10% ROI for up to 1 year straight.

Also, I doubt the reason people don't talk about it is because it is well-known, I think it is probably because it is well-understood...

i say this once again. MA will not make any contract with you. never. ever. especially not one dictated by you. ask planet partners how easy making contracts with MA is lol. and your whole concept is based on something that is never going to happen. so please just stop this bullshit now.

Ok i'm still lost.....

Are people buying shares? Or trading in CLD/AUD to you? If the latter, do they get shares in return which makes up a portion on the 74%/76% (not sure which number it is now as its changed a couple of times). If that is the case, then there isn't really the liquid ped to be able to invest as you cant sell off 74%/76% of the shares if you are giving them to the inital deed owners. If they don't get shares, what do they get for their deeds? You cant expect people to hand you over CLD if you are only giving them 1/10th value for 5 years but they are not getting their inital value with it.

I don't think you can just use the cld/aud gained as the return as thats not near 10%, and your 23% buffer (which really has no value except for syphoning funds) would be gone really quickly. Also doesn't having 23% at no real traded value, decrease the effectiveness of the fund? Or are you purchasing the 23% yourself with funds?

There also isn't any real info as to what revenue investment opportunities you are talking about other than deeds. Seems a lot of the same word's thrown around but no actual plan other than big flashy signs with smoke and mirrors, as a distraction.

This time is spent purchasing Revenue opportunities and spending any money earned from the Revenue opportunities on additional revenue opportunities, so that the fund is secured... I mean, based on Entropia Universes' past activity, It would be great if I could withhold payments on the Shares for up to 5 months because... Who knows how long it would take for me to procure on spending ALL the funds on Revenue opportunities.

I really just can't understand this business plan.

According to a chart I made though, the shares will have reached a secure 10% ROI after 3 months. although expected to payout a stead 10% within the first couple of days. That is why a security of 30 to 150 days is needed.

Also I like charts, they are pretty and make things easier to understand...can you please share?

An investment fund that is set up to promise a fixed return in a universe where all available instruments have floating rate of return is virtually certain to blow up in the long run, and lose a substantial portion of investors' money.

It's in the setup. When the fund's safe investments start to generate lower return, the managers are forced to take more risks with the remaining money to compensate the shortfall. For example, if 9/10 of your money is in safe paper and the return on that drops from 10% to 9%, you need to generate 19% on the remaining 1/10 to bring the average back to 10%. And yield chasing sooner or later ends up badly.

The only question here is whether seven years is a long enough run for the shit to hit the fan.

One of my problems following the couple of threads and prolific amount of writing being 'invested' at this time by this OP is the style of writing. Some of it appears to have gone through some kind of translator, but that may also be the OP not having English as a native language, but a huge vocabulary of English words he/she can string together that may make some sense to someone with the same mother tongue, but not native speakers.

Plus, it is a crazy real world out there. Awkward things can be done with the LIBOR, sub-prime product packaging, swaps, CO2 certificate trading, even plain shorting, that can spawn ideas for 'business propositions' in virtual worlds. In a world where snowball schemes might be relabled as "revolving opportunities", who knows what is fundamental to this concept here?

EU certainly has currently dormant areas that could be a source of turnover, trade and profit, based on the original notions of EU as an entertainment package with profit potential for the savvy. Some investments are currently languishing or can be said to have failed. With ComPet and coin offerings at the one end of the scale, we can still move past areas such as land plots, stables, even space, as ongoing areas where peds have been invested but with little return, until we get to areas such as various deeds with varying degrees of success so far and various land areas, shops etc. Heck, even make-up and harvesting exist, to name an old profession and a newer one that seem to be currently frozen. MA could open up these areas again at any time, but have tended to open new ones instead, such as looter professions, new instances or missions with new progressions (storyline?) etc.

So, when I see the effort that has been made to introduce an Entropia Exchange for the CP deeds, I see both something that could be expanded on by MA, but just as likely yet another idea that does not get taken further for years.

Am I making any sense to the people who have so far taken the time, like me, to read the OP's threads...? Is this a fair response/contribution of mine? Just askin'....

Edit: beautifully put Haruto and well asked Darth. Maybe this is an exercise in collaborative understanding of a jumbled initial state, with progressively better solutions emerging... ;)

Last edited:
Someone with $1 to $10 can invest just as much as someone with $1,000,000 can invest. So everybody has an opportunity to get in on a opportunity(Instead of those who can afford anything) that can only grow while at the same time offering jobs ingame and engaging community involvement/ activity.

They don't have to go that extra 1-1000 mile(s) to achieve a steady growth in investments. Instead, they can either invest as much as they want to, or as much as they are able to.

That's already possible with CP shares. You can gather sweat for just a few days and buy a CP share. You can recycle sweat revenue and share payouts to buy more shares. When enough shares are collected they can even be sold to buy AUDs and CLDs, etc.

Or they can just walk down the street collecting soda cans and pop bottles, recycle them for 5 cents each and deposit to buy shares. It's arguably faster than sweating and better for your health and the environment.

What I want to know is why in my other post people were saying that their trust lies with someone who aimlessly spends money nonstop and throws their money around like they don't have to care because they have so much of it...

...my *1% of shares*... would basically only be spent on feeding money into entropia by hunting (Basically gameplay research) All my sources would be from the TT, hunting, personal crafting.

This is why. Those who have already played the game significantly enough to have sufficient evidence of such activity on EntropiaLife will already have the understanding of the game without needing to spend investor's funds on "gameplay research".

This is why. Those who have already played the game significantly enough to have sufficient evidence of such activity on EntropiaLife will already have the understanding of the game without needing to spend investor's funds on "gameplay research".

What are you talking about game-play research? I highly doubt that is true Captain Jack. I think how far a person has progressed on quests determines their knowledge of the game, definitely not how many globals they have...
Everything else is publicly made available to people.
Yes EntropiaLife contributes to discovering that information as well as EntropiaWiki.
But someone could go out with $100,000 and just the strongest monster in the game with all that money and the only thing they would know about entropia universe gameplay is killing that one mob with this expensive gun they bought so that they could accomplish killing that mob...
And that person would have hundreds of thousands of globals from that one mob alone. Same as someone with $100 could go out and kill Kerbs all day everyday. They would have hundreds of thousands of globals.

It doesn't make them knowledge of the game or gameplay...

IDK how you all are compiling these made up statistics...

There are practically 1400 Maturities of mobs on Planet Calypso ALONE. I know because I made a Excel Spreadsheet individualizing each and every last one because Entropiawiki only shows the Maturities when you click on the individual mob species, and connecting their information to other spreadsheets I made for utilization of their information.

Literally has nothing to do with EntropiaLife or EntropiaUniverse.
And a track records of hundreds of thousands of kill/globals does not make a smart gamer...
Definitely doesn't...

And I am talking about effectively assisting players from between level 0 up to 100 in all skills, with all mobs, tools, and professions...
Your talking about being a idiot with money and a gun/tool.

EntropiaLife is resourceful for gathering information yes. Not the information you are talking about though.
And, it DOES NOT track player globals to their profiles even when they are not using the Client.
IDK if it records it, but I know for a fact that it doesn't record it to profiles.

Last edited:
It was a direct quote... From you.

You didn't tell me what you were talking about though. Because... like I said, EntropiaLife doesn't offer any realistic knowledge of gameplay...
Also, I said that everything is available on the internet and that I have reviewed all that content and then documented it... As well as created utilizations to better understand and utilize all the information about entropia...

Probably could have guessed that I said it, I was wondering what you were referring to because your claiming that "gameplay research" isn't necessary when you use EntropiaLife, when I have all ready explained at least 8 times in the past two days. EntropiaLife doesn't offer or feature that information about a player.... At all.

You didn't tell me what you were talking about though. Because... like I said, EntropiaLife doesn't offer any realistic knowledge of gameplay...
Also, I said that everything is available on the internet and that I have reviewed all that content and then documented it... As well as created utilizations to better understand and utilize all the information about entropia...

Probably could have guessed that I said it, I was wondering what you were referring to because your claiming that "gameplay research" isn't necessary when you use EntropiaLife, when I have all ready explained at least 8 times in the past two days. EntropiaLife doesn't offer or feature that information about a player.... At all.

You are building my case for me.

EntropiaLife is a software which tracks globals from the chat logs of multiple players simultaneously. Consequently when a player globals that player does not need to be running the tracker client for their participation to be documented - it is documented by other players.

Sure, you can play for 4 years and hide from the tracker by exclusively hunting in teams, but it is highly unusual for someone to do so. Such an action would itself raise questions about that player's motives. Consequently any player who is active in the game actually playing it and not just reading about it will have a tracker history reflecting ingame activity. I'm not simply referring to mindlessly cycling PED on big mobs, I'm referring to basically any activity, done enough times, will be reflected on EntropiaLife. That is why people use it to gauge the activity levels of a player.

If I need my gall bladder removed I want a surgeon who has hands on experience to perform the surgery, not just someone who read about it on the internet. If I am to trust myself to that surgeon I will expect to see some credentials of some sort to back up her claim that she knows what she is doing.

Your lack of understanding of the EntropiaLife database and the way the community is involved with it directly reveals your lack of experience despite all the reading you may have done on the interwebs.

You are building my case for me.

EntropiaLife is a software which tracks globals from the chat logs of multiple players simultaneously. Consequently when a player globals that player does not need to be running the tracker client for their participation to be documented - it is documented by other players.

Sure, you can play for 4 years and hide from the tracker by exclusively hunting in teams, but it is highly unusual for someone to do so. Such an action would itself raise questions about that player's motives. Consequently any player who is active in the game actually playing it and not just reading about it will have a tracker history reflecting ingame activity. I'm not simply referring to mindlessly cycling PED on big mobs, I'm referring to basically any activity, done enough times, will be reflected on EntropiaLife. That is why people use it to gauge the activity levels of a player.

If I need my gall bladder removed I want a surgeon who has hands on experience to perform the surgery, not just someone who read about it on the internet. If I am to trust myself to that surgeon I will expect to see some credentials of some sort to back up her claim that she knows what she is doing.

Your lack of understanding of the EntropiaLife database and the way the community is involved with it directly reveals your lack of experience despite all the reading you may have done on the interwebs.

Why are you now saying that it is actually recorded by players? Sorry that I don't have who I inform, Hey, I am not running the EntropiaTracker Client right now, go record that I made a global right now... I doubt that is what you are saying because I have not seen a feature like that on EntropiaLife...

I am starting to get real tired of even talking to you CaptainJack. It is like talking to growing grass when transitioning from Autumn to winter that can't sustain itself in cold climates.

If you want gall bladder surgery you want a surgeon who has a experience. Yeah. Not the person who does the reading of the charts and data who has no experience cutting bodies open or the assistance handling the surgeon the tools whose job is to maintain a sterile field.
A player using EntropiaLife is like the person who calls the times on the hospital records so that the Doctor can focus on treating people. Everyone thinks they are useless, but they actually play a potential role in the fluency of the healthcare setting.
Keep up body, I went to college for Health Science.

Dude, for your own safety, please go take your meds.

- you don't listen to reasonable advice given in your multiple threads about the same topic (which I believe is against forum rules)

-you act all butt hurt when someone responds to you and hasn't subscribed to the same kool-aid that you are drinking.

-you get hostile when people ask simple questions to you to back up some of your claims

- you throw the hate speech, spamming, and harassing card around when someone doesn't agree with you.

-you're trying to act superior on topics that you clearly know very little about.

Please, you are simply making a fool out of yourself and people are only viewing your threads for entertainment purposes because of these things and more.

Please, just go and play the game. your tracker shows you've done about 49 ped in returns on hunting. Why don't you learn to play the game a little bit and and stop worrying about how to get people to invest in your idea.

Entropia is a fun game, full of many adventures. The best advice I can give you is to just let all of this go, and go play the game.

Why are you now saying that it is actually recorded by players? Sorry that I don't have who I inform, Hey, I am not running the EntropiaTracker Client right now, go record that I made a global right now... I doubt that is what you are saying because I have not seen a feature like that on EntropiaLife...

I am starting to get real tired of even talking to you CaptainJack. It is like talking to growing grass when transitioning from Autumn to winter that can't sustain itself in cold climates.

Keep up body, I went to college for Health Science.

Last edited:
this one seems like a MMA BIGSHOW V2 or what ever he was called

this one seems like a MMA BIGSHOW V2 or what ever he was called

Actually, no... not at all like MMA Bigshow... Bigshow actually had a few peds and a much bigger ego. He also did try to do something big after he left Entropia (Greed Monger) when community exploded on him for a variety of reason, even though it collapsed on him eventually. Nowadays he's in to bitcoin...

this is really off topic for this thread... honestly the entire thread is off topic from itself as it's discussion about a share program that doesn't have a white paper type of explanation yet... which is why the other thread got closed... but well, it is what it is...

Mindark is nice and does take some ideas from time to time... at one point in time I considered putting together a sort of 'Entropia Bible' type of book for them irl, but gave up on it since the game changes too blasted often to make something like that work for more than a year at a time. They did take my ideas etc., as it sounds like they may be doing for this guy in support ticket responses, etc., but when it comes down to them wanting a down payment for becoming a partner with them I suspect he's going to back out real fast because they want money up front, not fronted from other avatars to initiate what they do... Mindark's a bunch of business types and loan shark types in suits from what I gather even though some of the talking heads that respond to support tickets are more receptive to new ideas, etc. You need money to make money... if you ain't got it best walk away now before you get burned.

Most mutual funds, bank savings accounts, etc. that are super stable don't promise such high returns as 10% roi. If the op did have a solid idea that could get that high of a return and not rely on faulty promises and other peoples money he'd probably already be a multi millionaire both in game and out... and not need to be coming up with this type of idea...

I do think there is potential if there is a 'real plan' but so far what I've read does not sound like a real plan... If Mindark approves it maybe we'll see more details?... highly doubt they do, but if they do, sure, I may throw in 1 usd to the game via the share center in game... even if it flopped it may give more return than the crappy amount of deeds that buying in to compets at 100 usd or so got me.

and yes, even though the MMA Bigshow stuff is way off topic, I suggest op read up on it as community reaction to MMA was a hell of a lot more inflammatory than the few little things he's seen so far...

Since so many of us DID get burned by compets the community is still recovering from that 'scam' so that is yet another reason we are not too openly receptive of ideas on how to get us to invest more money in to something else where someone else is in control of our invested peds, etc. Overcoming that hurdle is going to take a lot of work and real planning... not just 'well I have this idea but cannot tell you the details on what it involves' type of stuff.

Last edited:
Dude, for your own safety, please go take your meds.

- you don't listen to reasonable advice given in your multiple threads about the same topic (which I believe is against forum rules)

-you act all butt hurt when someone responds to you and hasn't subscribed to the same kool-aid that you are drinking.

-you get hostile when people ask simple questions to you to back up some of your claims

- you throw the hate speech, spamming, and harassing card around when someone doesn't agree with you.

-you're trying to act superior on topics that you clearly know very little about.

Please, you are simply making a fool out of yourself and people are only viewing your threads for entertainment purposes because of these things and more.

Please, just go and play the game. your tracker shows you've done about 49 ped in returns on hunting. Why don't you learn to play the game a little bit and and stop worrying about how to get people to invest in your idea.

Entropia is a fun game, full of many adventures. The best advice I can give you is to just let all of this go, and go play the game.

What are you talking about I don’t listen to reasonable advice? Whose advice have I not taken?
I am butt hurt by insults… Not responses, get on the same page as the realworld here RavenJade…
I get concerned when people start trying to change the topic of the thread by implementing harassing and libel statements of grounds of dominance and or topic of discussion… I haven’t gotten hostile at all.
I don’t even have to defend this statement because your all ready lying about everything else…
-This one too, it is just another contradicting comment with no liable backup that would hold up in a court.

And once again I am left saying that the Tracker hasn't been recording my hunting history because I haven't been using the tool. I have deposited over $2000 on this game and I hunt daily.
Why are you being so mean with no evidence of your despicable accusations toward me?

Do you have anything better to do than be a cynical procrastinating instigator?

If you think I am doing something wrong, say you think I am doing something wrong. Don't lie and use a position of popularity as your defense.

""Dude, for your own safety, please go take your meds.""
You have serious mental issues RavenJade if you think it is okay to say something like that to anybody.

And once again I am left saying that the Tracker hasn't been recording my hunting history because I haven't been using the tool.

Just because you are not tracking doesn't mean someone on same planet isn't... if a global shows up in chat it is tracked if there's enough people tracking it. There are sometimes that some smaller planets don't have trackers 99% of the time, but even those places do get some tracking.

What are you talking about I don’t listen to reasonable advice? Whose advice have I not taken?
I am butt hurt by insults… Not responses, get on the same page as the realworld here RavenJade…
I get concerned when people start trying to change the topic of the thread by implementing harassing and libel statements of grounds of dominance and or topic of discussion… I haven’t gotten hostile at all.
I don’t even have to defend this statement because your all ready lying about everything else…
-This one too, it is just another contradicting comment with no liable backup that would hold up in a court.

And once again I am left saying that the Tracker hasn't been recording my hunting history because I haven't been using the tool. I have deposited over $2000 on this game and I hunt daily.
Why are you being so mean with no evidence of your despicable accusations toward me?

Do you have anything better to do than be a cynical procrastinating instigator?

If you think I am doing something wrong, say you think I am doing something wrong. Don't lie and use a position of popularity as your defense.

""Dude, for your own safety, please go take your meds.""
You have serious mental issues RavenJade if you think it is okay to say something like that to anybody.

2000$ is far less than most of us here but nonetheless: screenshot or didnt happen.

That right there is enough to satisfy anyones mind on how knowledgeable the op is about the game and how much time he has spent here.

Something for the Op to read in the mean time

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rofessionals&p=1556273&viewfull=1#post1556273

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...these-forums&p=1584490&viewfull=1#post1584490

Last edited:
Since there seem to be just as much confusion in this thread as your first, along with insults and other issues being thrown around, coupled with your other thread violating multiple rules (incl. 2.2, 2.14, 3.1, etc), I am closing this thread down as well, and giving you some time to cool down.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back