Vampiric Cloak of Lifesteal

Duncan

Dominant
Society
Holy Moly !
Master Duncan Paradox
Hey,

Anyone have an idea about the price of this rare thing ? Vampiric Cloak of Lifesteal M

This is very interesting - these things fetched a pretty ped back in the day

Now you can get 1% to 5% LS on a ring, amp for a lot less

It is a unique item and slot is cloak

I don't know, I've wondered the same thing recently actually.

My logic is that considering the Halloween 2015 is going for about 7.6k-7.8k right now. And one of its big features is the 1% lifesteal. I think the limit would probably be 8k if your find the right buyer. For a more mainstream price point I think you'd find a lot more people willing to grab it at about 5k.

As was mentioned, lifesteal is no longer a "new" mechanic.

The main perks for that cloak beyond the lifesteal are:

• The fashion appeal
  • The fact that it doesn't take a ring slot
  • There is no cost for the lifesteal (unlike amps and potentially rings if decay is ever introduced)

If ring decay does get introduced I would suspect a bit of jump up in price on those.

. I think the limit would probably be 8k if your find the right buyer. For a more mainstream price point I think you'd find a lot more people willing to grab it at about 5k.

I think you're miles off here!
For 5k on auction it would be gone in 5 minutes.
For 8k it will also easily sell.

Actually my guess it will easily sell for anything up to 15k. And maybe even way above that.

So suggesting 5k is ridiculous.

Sure, maybe when compared to a ring. But as you already said yourself it isn't a ring. It's a rather unique coat which doesn't eat ring slots, it's extremely rare, it's fashion statement and it won't decay.
So it's worth way more than you suggest!

So if you have an F I'll instantly buy it for 5k
Pm me if you have one.

5k is very low, i would buy one for use and 1 for spare at that price.

hard to guess, i would say it around 15k minimum, and under 50k as maximum.
there is one M for sale on Twin Mall for 50k, but that is there since months (i can see it since summer ofc) probably since years.

As the item is very rare, depending on if you own and want to sell or nobody selling and you looking for buy one, i could imagine anything between 15k and 40k as a valid price.

Only worth what people are willing to pay. Overpriced in my opinion

Only worth what people are willing to pay. Overpriced in my opinion

Indeed, looking at the response to my post there's still a few willing to pay a crazy price for it. I certainly wouldn't though lol

Back