This is the strangest thing that has happened to me in all my 12 years.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I had just got ammo and was going to the TP when I noticed I had a EWE EP-2 Neutron equipped. I thought I must have clicked on one or had attached to a key and hit by mistake but I didn't have one, anywhere, none ! Really strange.

Sometimes items pop into your inventory. I never did the mission for the Vivo S1 but one day it appeared in my inventory. :dunno:

i notice once in awhile my equipped weapon just shoots. with no action on my part. i bet this is somehow related to the random "this player cannot become a disciple" message i get randomly. not to worry though RANDOM shooting guns is normal.

i notice once in awhile my equipped weapon just shoots. with no action on my part. i bet this is somehow related to the random "this player cannot become a disciple" message i get randomly. not to worry though RANDOM shooting guns is normal.

I also get the "disciple" thing and shoot thing but this is a first time for this one. Thanks for the reply.

The strangest thing about this is that there's no such gun as EP-2 Neutron. :laugh:

There are EWE EP-1 Neutron (L) (a starter gun that you probably used up long ago) and EWE EP-2 Proton (L) (that drops from punies).

The strangest thing about this is that there's no such gun as EP-2 Neutron. :laugh:

There are EWE EP-1 Neutron (L) (a starter gun that you probably used up long ago) and EWE EP-2 Proton (L) (that drops from punies).

haha :laugh:

Cozmo keep em coming my friend :)

Thank you very much for your astute analyst and correcting me and I see I will need to be more careful in the future , did it occur to you that I may have just been too lazy to put type (L) ? But keep up the good work I am sure several are toasting to your correctness. LOL, LOL.

He just wasn't positive enough.

Thank you very much for your astute analyst and correcting me and I see I will need to be more careful in the future , did it occur to you that I may have just been too lazy to put type (L) ? But keep up the good work I am sure several are toasting to your correctness. LOL, LOL.

Actually its not about L, he wrote Neutron is 1 and Proton is 2.
His way of pointing out Neutron 2 isn't in game maybe?
Any chance you got a screenshot you can post here to calm the masses of plebs???

Back