Suggestion: Repair Protected

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Many times I'm carrying in inventory junk I don't want to repair... whether it's just to carry it between planets, or I'm on some mission that doesn't require that type of armor or whatever...

but now that the Protect Option is here I can assign the items I want to not trade to be protected. Why not create an option in the repair terminal to only select the 'Protected' item in each section or 'all protected items' so it's easier to only repair the items I want, not every other piece of junk in inventory that I happen to be dragging around.

yes please

unknown.png

i agree on his suggestion,needless to say:lolup:

I got a better suggestion: get rid of the ridiculous high max TT value on some items...
Compensate ppl with shrapnel or something.
Nobody wants 6k ped TT on a fap...

I got a better suggestion: get rid of the ridiculous high max TT value on some items...

DCINSIDE: selling hedok-sk 50 adj t7 cheaper than MU! pm offer
someone: how much for the fap?
DCINSIDE: tt+800(t6 sold for tt+1k) so its cheap
someone: whats the tt on it?
DCINSIDE: ftt!! this is not auction:laugh::laugh:

Or would be nice to have a 'repair to' setting where repair terminal will only repair up to that amount.

I opened a support case for that like two months ago. Guess what they did with it...

I do. Cuts down on how frequently I have to come back into town to repair it. Granted, I won't pay more than the lower 3 digits of tt for it in auction because that money has more immediate uses.

Why not break terminal? So we can suck the tt out from an unused items or high tt items and use PEDs for other activities instead of sitting in storage...

Why not break terminal? So we can suck the tt out from an unused items or high tt items and use PEDs for other activities instead of sitting in storage...

Repairing items would still be as complicated as it is. The idea is to make that easier.

For now I use a lot of storage containers like tall or double urns to drop everything
I don't use on a regular basis, like armors, weapons, attachements, tools and so on.
Luckily armor sets hot keys are not broken when moving them to and from urns
so its easy use them when needed. Its also easy to put a LOT of items in planet
storage when doing a hunt or mining run.
Had been nice if we could put container in repair and being able to repair everything
inside that container in one go.

Back