Street Athlete. Check it out!

maniac

Alpha
Society
Church of Lootius
Konrad D. Knox
Check this out! A friend of mine discovered this film.

This guy is pretty good. His brother isn't bad either (the one in the jacket).
If these guys were assassins or thieves, they'd get in and out faster than no problem!

That's what I call badass.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/walking.php

I always wanted a brother to hang out with! I'd never be bored playing with a bro like that... :(

LOL geez that's insane, Especially that huge stucco monument thing that was really tall. Don't think i would be able to do most of that stuff i am too afraid of heights :p

LOL- That's insane.
Wonder what kind of shoes he's wearing... I want them ;)

That thing (run/jump/etc in urban enviroment) has own name too. I saw document in TV about them. There are actually lots of people doing that - but those were pretty pros in it. :)

As long it`s caugth on tape its worth every penny of the bills when they break their neck and such :)

i went to the 2004 National Adventure Sports (NAS) show in england, and there was a group of them there doing this crazy obstacle course....was great to watch first hand :)

maniac said:
Check this out! A friend of mine discovered this film.

This guy is pretty good. His brother isn't bad either (the one in the jacket).
If these guys were assassins or thieves, they'd get in and out faster than no problem!

That's what I call badass.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/walking.php

I always wanted a brother to hang out with! I'd never be bored playing with a bro like that... :(

But the question is could they do that in military gear and carrying a sniper rifle?

If they could :eek:
Those guys are damn fast LOL, I'm too fat and old :silly2:

Well, snipers would usually work outside the field of assaulters operation, likely in a proned position. Unless you're recon or a paramilitary. They don't move too much, rather use the still hand, cool head, and good eye.

These guys on tape would be good as assaulters or infiltrators, carrying some knives and silenced pistols, fibre wires. Not heavy weaponry. You can't jump around like that and keep your gear from damage.

No way you can carry an DR ("desantnii ruksack") on your back either. It's 20 kilograms full standard equipment and would shift your balance a lot. No radio station either. These guys would operate on short notice most likely, go in, do the job, get out.

Back