How to do a Beacon Mission.....

i dont know if this was mentioned, but ill say it just in case:

you have to be in the same team as the person that drops the beacon into the first ship. if you are not a part of the team you will fall out of them ship.

Pinky, at the moment is necessary to begin to open boxes, that all the players are in the last level in where is the boss?

Thanks. :) :)

Pinky, at the moment is necessary to begin to open boxes, that all the players are in the last level in where is the boss?

All players must be on the last level when the siren sounds and the count down begins. This occurs when 75% of the bots (regardless of the boss or not) on the final level are killed. Anyone not on that level when the timer starts will not be able to loot boxes. :)

And also remember, the ship is pvp zone, so you can shoot a team member by accident, like i did once...:hammer:

The robot ship is only PvP if the coordinates for the beacon are within a PvP zone. Otherwise, weapons free at all times, and no need to watch your fire! Now go wreck robots!

AG

cheezez that was a real nice guide and fun reading ++rep for that :yay:

Thought this would be useful to add to the beacon guide:

there seem to be only a limited amount of start locations for beacon missions.
These are NOT the locations the beacons are found.

Search confirmed i wasn't the first to notice this. Here's a list of the start locations for beacon missions (you can check in auction, regularly there are two or even three beacons with the same start location):

On Eudoria:
-SW of Fort Argus: 14409, 28238
-N of Echidna: 18651, 21486
-SW of Nymphtown: 23402, 12106
-SW of Fort Troy: 10875, 3057
-NE of Fort Troy: ...
-NE of Twin Peak: 18162, 9477
-NW of Zeus: 21997, 28238
-NW of Orthos West Mound: 6041, 12375
-E of Jason's Centre: 15092, 10951
-SE of Cape Corinth / NW of Hadesheim: 5898, 19652
-SE of Ithaca / NW of Hadesheim East: 10515, 19652

On Amethera:
-E of Memorial Island: 9216, 7186
-SE of Nate Valley: 20456, 8017

Plz pm me with the coordinates of beacon start locations that i didnt find yet, so i can edit this post, ty.

Last edited:
PvP?!

Well, this was my third beacon... And oddly enough, it was a PvP zone?! While running along, one of our team mates felt the brunt of a laser right in the back, as was running (in pixie) directly into a drone.. Someone trying to help, kinda knocked the wind outta our fellow team mate.. So, is this normal? I haven't noticed this on any other runs, so I wonder, has anyone had this before?

EDIT: Well, If someone taught me to read to the end... Then I would have seen that it has already been aswered. Sorry all!

Last edited:
This was new to me, so I thought I'd add it:
When we got to our rendezvous there was another team waiting to do a beacon. That team went first while we watched them depart. The when we tried to activate our beacon, we got 'busy' message. When the first beacon ended (avatars appeared around us from that team), we were then able to activate ours.
So, apparently, there can only be 1 beacon run in progress at a time, if launched from the same coordinates.

U'r right there :) I guess most of us know this.
At least I give u a grtz for post 100 :)

I got 101 (reminds me of Mute101 record)

Back