Ninjai

Did you like? :)

btw. I think I'm gonna change yer title ^.^

AkiranBlade said:
Did you like? :)

btw. I think I'm gonna change yer title ^.^

rofl as long as you change it to something nice ;)

only watched a bit of it but it was pretty funny and bloody :D

Was like 3,30 AM when I saw it :silly2:

I actually watched episode 12 last night before going to bed, with headphones on, and I jumped! lol. Unlike me :girl: !

I love 'em, their funky.

re: your Title; Awww, and I was gonna have some fun with it :p j/k.

You're inbox is full Nakia :)

AkiranBlade said:
You're inbox is full Nakia :)

ohh lol it's because I am so popular.. ill clean it out, was wondering why I got no new PM's today :laugh:

awwww thanks for the title :D inbox cleared :)

Last edited:
haha yeah i seen this a while ago damn funny

Hehe, only watched episodes 1 and 2, but I can say without even watching the other ones that: "FUCK!! Episode 2 has fucking got to be the fucking funniest one!!!" :laugh:

Huskie said:
Hehe, only watched episodes 1 and 2, but I can say without even watching the other ones that: ":censored:!! Episode 2 has :censored: got to be the :censored: funniest one!!!" :laugh:

lol, chill! :)

glad you like em :)

I haven't got time to watch it atm, but i was wondering... I've never seen a post in this section... What the hell does "WLWC" stand for? :dunce:

Still an EF n00b ;)

Dom_sufc said:
I haven't got time to watch it atm, but i was wondering... I've never seen a post in this section... What the hell does "WLWC" stand for? :dunce:

Still an EF n00b ;)

It says just under the title if you are in the main off-topic section, look at the subforums when in there.

nice ones Akiran :kos:

sometimes I feel like a lil Ninja!!!

MindBuster said:
It says just under the title if you are in the main off-topic section, look at the subforums when in there.

Ah, so it does :dunce:

I did initially check the main Forum page, and the WLWC section, but never thought to check there! :laugh:

Anyways... Carry on :)

Back