Why do people kill noobs?

Shadowsong said:
Mate, to be honest, I don't even recall being shot by you, there have been so many.:laugh:

You are forgetting my third option - continue to run in and die, until that glorious moment of clarity where there are no PK'ers, and a thin channel through the trox which allows me to run in and grab an unattended barrel. Man, it feels great!!

Besides, I am skilling PK - I've got the dying part down pat, am gaining dodge and evade every run, and in about a decade, will have accumulated enough oil to afford some retaliatory measures. How much or how often I deposit is my business, and how I choose to increase my wealth in the game is my decision, as is everyone else's.

Good, that is the way you should look at it. You probably won't get oil, but if you do, you deserve it. You are also gaining important skills and knowledge in the process! As long as you are having fun and doing something constructive, you are making it more fun for the people that PK also. Just don't complain about it!

At first I thought Teilk was just some testosterone driven jerk, but I've been thinking it over.

But there's one fact that we have all forgotten. Dolls for little boys are called "Action Figures" cartoons from japan are called "Anime" and a "Fastening device for an <blank> personal storage unit" is a backpack strap buckle.

In the end, no matter how you boil it down, this is still a game, and we're all here to have fun, making money is the fries to go with the burger. Teilk has every right to PK if he's having fun. Every right.

But... If perhaps we look at it from the other point of view... that OJ running up and getting constantly shot by Teilk, laughed at, and picked on by him, isn't having fun. If they aren't, perhaps they haven't found their niche. There's plenty to do in the game. If you aren't having fun being destroyed by a kid with a lust for virtual bloodshed, the world is huge, and there's alot more you can do.

So I guess in this case, not only is Teilk right, but so is Shadowsong, we choose what it is we do. To state what Teilk said in lighter words...

If it's making you upset, take a walk, enjoy the beautiful scenery of entropia, and take deep breaths. Then wait for the rig to clear, or try something else.

Painkiller Jane

Back