hehe

Status

raven69

Alpha
Society
cB crimson blades
harry RAVEN jackson
has anyone ever had a threesome???? dont lie now the PE gods are watching what you write :p :p hehe

muhahahaha... sure have... but if it was fun.... i would never let u know :tongue2: :girl: :D :cool:

i do have to add.... there was no harm what so ever ... into start this... try see it as.... a bit off.... sexy humor instead ron...;-)

Last edited:
raven69 said:
has anyone ever had a threesome???? dont lie now the PE gods are watching what you write :p :p hehe

:wise:
uuhm really okay this is a off-topic htread..
but it is not a site for ppl to discuss thier secret sex fantasies or sharing their sex-life, there are plenty of other places for that :p

ya think its that hurtful.. since we dont... even toght about include... all secrets parts???.... ...or u think its to personal.. for us guys?

ron said:
:wise:
uuhm really okay this is a off-topic htread..
but it is not a site for ppl to discuss thier secret sex fantasies or sharing their sex-life, there are plenty of other places for that :p

sorry man but its 3 in the morning and i am really tired and in a wierd mood i had to ask that question :p nothing else was going through my head lol but what if peeps want to talk about this and dont want to go to the other sites hehe and it might make some other peeps play PE better lol :p sorry i didnt have any other questions going through my head at the moment though hehe :p

Last edited:
eeeek bad topic ;) you really need sleep!

zip stfu noob :p lol get on msn :p talk to me and sigge :p hehe lol i do need some sleep but o well hehe :p

CT|RAVEN

Status
Back