FeanD Alpha for 10k PED anyone?

I think you are wrong Fiona. My friend was hacked. MA baned guy who did this and give back the money to him.

TSCRYPTO said:
I can vouch for xpun8 / xy - they are one and the same - xy has been a member of the CoA since last year and is known as being honest and genuine.

I also will vouch for xpun8 (xy) I know him since I started in PE and he has always conducted him self with the up most integrity and has earned the trust and respect of his soc.

Tyler said:
I also will vouch for xpun8 (xy) I know him since I started in PE and he has always conducted him self with the up most integrity and has earned the trust and respect of his soc.

Same here

If this was a scam it wouldn't make sence, Xpun8 (xY) is a smart guy if was involed in something dogy he wouldn't have this going over several days for the world to see he would have placed the bid on the dieing seconds of the auction in order to avoid detection.

My feeling is this will get sorted out as soon as posible and was a mistake on the buyer part of possible a joke by one of his family memebers (although bit of a starange sence of humour)

CronZero said:
I think you are wrong Fiona. My friend was hacked. MA baned guy who did this and give back the money to him.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats the first time i heard about something like that.
Can you provide more info about what happened ?

Etopia
I cant say to much.
MA baned the guy. He hacked few accounts. My friend get back about 80% of money and few items.

Wow thats stunning. MindArk actually did something nice ? Worlds are breaking :)

No just joking if your friend was hacked and mindark refunded him some of the monney im impressed

as now both seller and potential buyer found this thread i really hope the money will be given back to the buyer after auction expired.

i dont really eat that hacked story...why should a hacker waste your 10k peds to make a fun bid on a frean alpha expiring in 3 days...wouldnt it be more clever to just transfer hard cash to another avi or buy a decoy for 10k buyout?

well anyways, hope you guys sort it out.

steffel said:
as now both seller and potential buyer found this thread i really hope the money will be given back to the buyer after auction expired.

i dont really eat that hacked story...why should a hacker waste your 10k peds to make a fun bid on a frean alpha expiring in 3 days...wouldnt it be more clever to just transfer hard cash to another avi or buy a decoy for 10k buyout?

well anyways, hope you guys sort it out.

Fingers crossed this will be resolved one way or the other as soon as possible.

:)

I am not blaming anyone right now because i do not know how this happen. But i didnt do that bid. I am not insane, thats 1000 $.
I am looking forward to solve this.

CronZero said:
Etopia
I cant say to much.
MA baned the guy. He hacked few accounts. My friend get back about 80% of money and few items.

What was the process ?
I am really curious to know what did your friend and MA...

Etopia said:
What was the process ?
I am really curious to know what did your friend and MA...

My friend wrote to MA to prof that "this" guy hack him. They unban hacker account and give him login and password to it. He log in to this account and take his property

CronZero said:
My friend wrote to MA to prof that "this" guy hack him. They unban hacker account and give him login and password to it. He log in to this account and take his property
Ehmm.... WHAT? :eek:

That doesn't sound right at all. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I do not know all details. I know after Ma ban hacker account he was talking with hacker and he confess to guilty

CronZero said:
... give him login and password to it. He log in to this account and take his property

MA would not in million years do that..... They might give him the lost items back but never hand out login information like described...NEVER!!!!!!

bluetail said:
MA would not in million years do that..... They might give him the lost items back but never hand out login information like described...NEVER!!!!!!

I agree this would never happen!

Venus said:
My guess is manupilation of marketprices also, check auction sites after this auction ended and avg price for FreanDA will not be tt-food, but rather tt+30 or so. Seller and Bidder are most likely same person, which got a bunch of that pistols laying in storage and things hes uberclever now cause he raises price of that tt stuff a bit :rolleyes:

Some auction sites are better than that. Not all stupid bids have to be counted.

Hm this story start to stink. MindArk handing over sensible data like account loggin and with that, access to RL data to another participant ?

And another Thing, if MindArk compensated him for the Hack of his account whats about the 10k on the Auction bid ? he got allready compensated so it means the lucky pistol seller can keep the peds as the other party got compensated by Ma and the "hacker" paid the bill.

lol

such a wired story

CronZero said:
I don think MA will give me any peds, they know where my money are.

CronGen - do you have any idea at all how this may have happened? It just doesnt seem right that someone would hack your acct (and I use the term loosely here) and then whack 10k out in public likes this.

Its strange to say the least. Nonetheless I will reserve judgement until we have our meeting later this evening.

TSEC

Like i told before i have log in and my money was on this auction. How this happened? I dont know.

Support Case Opened by Seller

I've opened a case in an effort to find resolution.

Good vs Evil

There's a devil on one shoulder saying take it and run, the angel on the other saying give it back, then there's they guy in the middle wonder what a fair "fee" is to return most :)

Cron, if MA says there foul play involved I will arrange for the return of all you ped. I'm curious to know how you have over 10k PED, and why would you keep that much in PE? I'll wait to decide what to do until after TSEC has met in game with you.

xpun8 said:
There's a devil on one shoulder saying take it and run, the angel on the other saying give it back, then there's they guy in the middle wonder what a fair "fee" is to return most :)

I it were my 10K peds (Which, thankfully it is not) I would glady pay a 10% "finders" fee.....

If it were my FreanD Alpha (it is not) and I knew I had not done anything nefarious to get the 10K, and MA allowed me to keep it, I have not the faintest idea what i would do! (Sound of running feet vanishing into distance......)

Hey what about a 5% thread starter fee? :D j/k.

Its been an interesting read on what was a rather boring day at work :)

xpun8 said:
I'm curious to know how you have over 10k PED, and why would you keep that much in PE? I'll wait to decide what to do until after TSEC has met in game with you.

He has 10K peds? so what? Given the crazy inflation in this game, 10K peds isn't really so much. It really isn't your business how he got those peds in the first place. Only thing that is important is that he made a mistake at the auction or someone hacked him and now you have them..

Guess you gotta decide whether your a stand up guy and give them back or not and keep them.

VV

Vince Vaughn said:
10K peds isn't really so much.

Its nice for some :broke:

Actually I don't have anything yet. 10k isn't that much? Will you adopt me? I can be your long lost nephew. 1k is a bunch to me. It may not be my business, but that doesn't prohibit my curiousity.

Did he make a mistake? Was he hacked? Will he give him his PED back? Will he take the PED and run? Stay tuned and find out what will happen next after a word from our friendly sponsors...

The making of a nasty soap opera, just need a sex scandal now and it will be complete. :)

Last edited:
xpun8 said:
Actually I don't have anything yet. 10k isn't that much? Will you adopt me? I can be your long lost nephew. 1k is a bunch to me. It may not be my business, but that doesn't prohibit my curiousity.

Did he make a mistake? Was he hacked? Will he give him his PED back? Will he take the PED and run? Stay tuned and find out what will happen next after a word from our friendly sponsors...

The making of a nasty soap opera, just need a sex scandal now and it will be complete. :)

If you can drum up a starlet i'll be the guilty party. :cool:

Weird stuff, indeed.

Myself and my soc leader Spud have just finished a 30 minute meeting with Sebastian CronZero Exargo.

Based on our discussion and in particular scrutiny of his ava name, we believe that the chap we just met is the same ava (mis) represented on the auction.

Considering that both bidder and seller have logged support calls it is prudent that we give MA support another day or so to comment.

I am also going to email xy detailing our converation and my belief that the chap we spoke with is the real deal (we also checked his soc - nothing unusual we could see there). I will also advise him of a recommended course of action.

I wont detail that here, but from what I have said above, it should be obvious.

Hopefully this matter will be resolved and laid to rest as soon as possible.

:)

Back