Status
Please reply by conversation.

RICO

Alpha
F.O.H.E.A.W.
FOR ITEMS LIST CHECK 2nd POST
Greetings,

You entered the "FINDERs Service"
Description speaks for itself. You need an Item? We find it.

Most found Items that are usually not in auction, not in forums, and sometimes not for sale unless the offer is "too good to miss".

This service is 100% Descreet. Therefore, asking me for names is pointless. Due to the nature of people We work with, most choose to stay descreet along with the Items they own!
We do not give out names unless approved by both parties.

We do NOT BUY and SELL the Items, nor SET the PRICES of any Items in the List below. We find the Item for you, and it is your Job to negotiate the Price with the Owner.
We do not Own the Items, therefore can not gurantee that you will get the items you reserve. Owners of the Items, maintain the right to Make the final Call. However, We do try to keep the List updated daily, to avoid any inconviniences.

Payment:

The person who is looking for an Item is expected to pay me 3% of finders fee, of the Final Deal Value, if the deal succesfull of course.

WE OFFER OUR SERVICE ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR ITEMS. AND INSTEAD OF STANDING ON THE STREETS, SPAMMING, CHOOSE TO SPEND THEIR TIME DOING SOMETHING MORE FUN.

Owned by ACE WISESHADOW
OFFICE HOURS: 22:00 - 04:00 M-F, 18:00 - 04:00 Sat-Sun, MA TIME.

Last edited:
Due to Time Difficulties, the List is Temp. Unavailable!
Contact RICO Directly if you are looking for something!​

Last edited:
RICO said:
SHADOW THIGHS (M) - Owner is asking +11K; SOLD for 10.5K

hmm didnt i ask you about some shad thighs, I assumed your service would include letting me there were some 'found' and asking my bid on them, oh well :rolleyes:

feels alot like your trying hard to becoming the EF resident reseller and overpriced uber gear pimp to me

kygon said:
hmm didnt i ask you about some shad thighs, I assumed your service would include letting me there were some 'found' and asking my bid on them, oh well :rolleyes:

feels alot like your trying hard to becoming the EF resident reseller and overpriced uber gear pimp to me

Kygon!
I apologize for not letting you know!
However You are not the Only Client who is looking For shadow!
The Item was Highlighted in YELLOW Color, which means it was Reserved.
I have 13 people before you that Ordered the Item!
Therefore, to be fair i am going down the list by First Come First Serve!
Also, it is hard for me to contact every single client! Therefore i made this list of items, for people to look at, and remind me!
I apologize if i offended you in anyway!
My service is not Based on BIDs. No-one wants to see price skyrocket!
I set up meeting with Buyer and Client, if they find Equilibrium Deal, and both happy deal is closed, if not, i move on to next buyer!

Again, if you do not like my service, feel free to use other options.
Unfortunately, i can not keep up with all needs!
With the amount of PMs i am receiving it is hard to respond to all!

Good Luck To All!

Last edited:
armor

Pm sent to you

RICO said:
Keygon!
I apologize for not letting you know!
However You are not the Only Client who is looking For shadow!
The Item was Highlighted in YELLOW Color, which means it was Reserved.
I have 13 people before you that Ordered the Item!
Therefore, to be fair i am going down the list by First Come First Serve!
Also, it is hard for me to contact every single client! Therefore i made this list of items, for people to look at, and remind me!
I apologize if i offended you in anyway!
My service is not Based on BITs. No-one wants to see price skyrocket!
I set up meeting with Buyer and Client, if they find Equilibrium Deal, and both happy deal is closed, if not, i move on to next buyer!

Again, if you do not like my service, feel free to use other options.
Unfortunately, i can not keep up with all needs!
With the amount of PMs i am receiving it is hard to respond to all!

Good Luck To All!

ok fair enough but you realise I'd have paid more for them :rolleyes: and I guess time will tell about your service but I'll keep an open mind :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dub
kygon said:
ok fair enough but you realise I'd have paid more for them :rolleyes: and I guess time will tell about your service but I'll keep an open mind :)

Kygon,

I understand that the Item is important to you and you would pay more.
Please understand me correctly, and dont take it offensively, its not about being sold for Higher, but more important satisfaction of Client.
It was my fault that i did not explain that if there is a Queue, Clients will be conatacted, in the Order they came in. I will think of someway to Show the Clients their Order with out violating their Descretion.
Please give me some time to work on better Info table!

Best regards

Last edited:
just tell the user what number they are on the list and keep it updated in the list *I.E. 2 sold so they would assume they are #3 instead of #5.
or assign them a code or number and post the list:
1.asdf
2.jkl;

where maybe asdf is your code and jkl; is mine, but only you and the buyer would know that they are "jkl;"

Viper81883 said:
just tell the user what number they are on the list and keep it updated in the list *I.E. 2 sold so they would assume they are #3 instead of #5.
or assign them a code or number and post the list:
1.asdf
2.jkl;

where maybe asdf is your code and jkl; is mine, but only you and the buyer would know that they are "jkl;"

Thank you!
Already Work in Process!
Will be sending out the Order #s to all current Clinets!
I have a bit problem, with customers who do not use EF!
Need to think how it would apply to them!

you could include them in the list and perhaps give them the link to check (or simply keep them updated)

[B said:
The person who is looking [/B] for an Item is expected to pay me 3% of finders fee, of the Final Deal Value, if the deal succesfull of course.
I like to underline the intention of your service. Great! :beerchug:

If I will get a Supremacy-set I will sell my Angel (M)-set. If you like, you can offer it then. :)

I for one, think this service is great. The cool thing here is that he basically acts as a medium between a buyer and a seller. It really isn't reselling because the owners decide the prices... And another benefit of this is that while he is out looking for the part(s) that you need, you can go do whatever you like instead of spamming the towns :).

Good job and good luck with your service, i think people will appreciate it very much!

Agree with hooters!

Hope u suceed!

+rep

:))
I would like to THANK ALL people, friends, and clients who posted here, and never doubted my Service.
Although I understand why some people make wrongfull assumption! Everyone fed up with people who raise the MV intentially for self benefits. After time, things become unaffordable.

I am currently working on better table list, for people to easier to read and find new items added. I will try to spend more time on upgrading, and looking for more convinience for all.

Apreciate absalutely all comments!
Best Regards,
RICO

Good job Rico, keep it up ;)

Radio said:

lol I didnt notice you were in Radio's soc, thats a whole different matter. 100% sure of your service now.

Radio said:

kygon said:
lol I didnt notice you were in Radio's soc, thats a whole different matter. 100% sure of your service now.

Thank you Radio,

Kygon, well i am glad you not doubting me anymore!
Hopefully, i will be helpfull to you!

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Update!

UPDATE 08.10.06!

CUSTOMER ORDER NUMBERS WERE SENT OUT TO ALL CLIENTS, EXCEPT THE ONES THAT ARE NOT USING FORUM, AND CHECK FOR UPDATES IN COLYPSO.
QUEUE TABLE WAS ALSO ADDED TO THE FORUM!

THE SUGGESTIONS FOR BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE WELCOME!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL,
BEST REGARDS,
RICO

UPDATE 08.17.06

==================================================
  • NEW ITEM FOUND: - Shadow Armor SET (M)
  • NEW ITEM FOUND: - Shadow Arm Guards (M)
    CHECK THE POST NUMBER 2, on the 1st PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS
GOOD LUCK TO ALL,
BEST REGARDS,
RICO

Last edited:
UPDATE 08.18.06

• NEW ITEM FOUND: - Supremacy Harness + Shins (M)
  • NEW ITEM FOUND: - MOD. FAP
  • EON ARMOR (F) - SOLD
  • Ancient Omegaton A104 AMPs - Approx. Availability Date is November
=================================================
GOOD LUCK TO ALL,
BEST REGARDS,
RICO

Last edited:
nice one

Hey Rico,jus thote iad wish you all the best,lol as soon as i so you in that new blingy coat i new you were on the up ha ha.Cheers Swazer :) :) :)

i have to admit that Rico did a good job finding me a full eon set. thank you.

plz keep looking for the other items i asked for.

Service seems very interesting. I know where to go now if I wanna trade something.

Good luck with the business.

/Kjetil :cool:

Thank you all for comments! :)

UPDATE 08.28.06

• SHADOW HARNES (F) + ARM Guards (F) + SHINS Guards (F) - SOLD
=================================================
GOOD LUCK TO ALL,
BEST REGARDS,
RICO

Last edited:
you better let everyone know that they dident sell for that price that was listed so ppl dont think it went for that price :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back