Thinking about donating again...

I think we're forgetting something here ...

MindBuster created this forum and designed it in a way that is beneficial for all, regardless of donations. He has made it a "choice" to donate to help defray the cost of maintaining this forum at the level that we all enjoy. If he wanted it any other way he would have done so. He's very appreciative of those who DO and CAN donate to help in his efforts to provide this forum for us.

And Robotek ... while I can appreciate your sentiment with regard to certain individuals/ppl donating and becoming premium members, I don't agree with regard to how you posted this thread. It's from a rather non-constructive, subjective viewpoint that is heavily laden with insult, and presented in a way that took this thread in exactly the direction I anticipated it to go.

Therefore, if it doesn't continue in a constructive manner without all the mud slinging, then it's going to get shut down ... simple as that.

Thx!

True that, MA should pour more resources into PR area, wether this forum or anything else...we all know how much official answers we get - close to zip, nada! I also agree that I was getting a bit too far with my attitude, therefore I am sorry, If I offended some peeps. But I would also like to remind you again that we all see when there is spam and junk posts falling... and too bad, there aint a small number of those. I was reffering to those. If you cannot realise that Fiona, then I dunno what else to say. The one who knows he is using this forum to make money in-game, wether with trading JUNK, or marketing his LAs high taxes. And yes, I think those, specially landowners should be donating...lol

Also, to get to bottom of this, I know of many non-premium members that have excellent posts, with very good information and these ppl also tend to help whenever they can. Hell, there were excellent posts flying all over this place when I 1st came here...and I think at that time there were no premium members yet.(no option for It)

I luuuuve you all! *goes and cryes out his dirty, dirty thoughts*

I really have told everything I wanted about the donations now...and I dont see the point of further disscussions... So If there is a need for a lock, you are welcome to do so MindStar9, I wont cry...lol

Regards,
Robo

There's a lot of constructive discussion in this thread and will not be allowed to be turned into a flame war. Plz take your issues to PM and leave them out of this thread.

Thx!

Back