PE wiki give false stats-example:heal chips decay

shaman

Old
Society
Ex Cons
Shaman Fire Stone
pE-wiki chart give many false stats for many items, but here I will tell u one wich it's big mistake: All heal chips have wrong decay recorded in "pe-wiki".I'm happy because got all on cheap price and found the real decay it's 200% cheaper than what pe-wiki tell. examples? isnt my business or interest to corect that infos, but I can tell u :here are (on real)few chips beter than fap-90, 2600 on heal/pecs, and one closer tool to adj fap than any other in game.

U can belive or not, who cares, but u can checking out

Thanks for (not) sharing.

at least update wiki thats the whole point of it, you find something wrong edit it!

shaman said:
isnt my business or interest to corect that infos, but I can tell u

Erm... Why is it not your business to correct it?

It's everyones business if you've ever used it for one item, to correct it if they see a mistake.

Although i do agree some info is not correct, but i think people should change the info accordingly, if they see an error, and can correct it.

EDIT: I'm still contemplating giving you a -rep. But lets see what you have to say first, even though there's no excuse.

shaman said:
pE-wiki chart give many false stats for many items, but here I will tell u one wich it's big mistake: All heal chips have wrong decay recorded in "pe-wiki".I'm happy because got all on cheap price and found the real decay it's 200% cheaper than what pe-wiki tell. examples? isnt my business or interest to corect that infos, but I can tell u :here are (on real)few chips beter than fap-90, 2600 on heal/pecs, and one closer tool to adj fap than any other in game.

U can belive or not, who cares, but u can checking out
Well.. I haven't checked it, but maybe it's because the price of ME has dropped from ~500% not too long ago, to around ~280% now, and noone (including you) has bothered to update the usage cost of these (or all?) ME using items.

Eco/M is Economy including Markup!

Hey shaman,
by reading your post I'm sure you're wrong.
I won't go into details why, but I'm sure you are! :p :rofl:

heheh now jokes apart, thanks for sharing your concerns about the Wiki, even tho you could easily bring some proofs of what you're trying to prove to have a better welcome here :p
What I think you got wrong is that you're comparing the Eco/M value of the Wiki (which currectly indicates the Heals/PEC including Markup) of the FAPs with the MindForce healing tools. With the emphasys above I wanted to show you clearly that the Eco/M column includes calculations for the Markup on the MindEssence.
If you want to see the values without the Markup, select the checkbox "Show all columns" at the top of the page, and there you go! :)

That said, if on the other hand you were really talking about decay (and only decay) of the chips, please go ahead and either correct the values there or tell us here what the correct values you've found are.

Cheers,
P. :smoke:

shaman if ur talking about the MF heal chip's economy being better or closer to adj fap then fap 90, i think ur not including the fact that ME actually costs 300% and pewiki probably only accounts for the tt value of ME. could be wrong tho... also remember to take into accound chip and implant decay.

Vedder said:
Well.. I haven't checked it, but maybe it's because the price of ME has dropped from ~500% not too long ago, to around ~280% now, and noone (including you) has bothered to update the usage cost of these (or all?) ME using items.

Good point, Vedder.
Infact the markup is updated daily via PEAuction.com values, and is automagically reflected in the Eco/M column of the Wiki.

Paolo,I;m not wrong ,and I dont talk about economy mistake in Wiki chart,I talkin about mistake of Decay value(/click).
Look here a little example,seems become a litle more my business: good fap there it's saying decay: 8 pecs.; in real the good fap has decay: 4 pecs. So it's 200% mistake w/o doubt.
About corecting the mistake, I tried edit link but see not working or just sent to moderator and he will make the changes if he want.
about economy it';s another talking, because here are Mindessence use,so for some ppl that mean 3 pecs/ME, but for others mean only nexus cost or even free mindessence(because now anybody can sweat and if u know few nexus spots u can get it for free)... so one of my example good fap, if u get ME free u will have 44 heal/ 4 pecs/click decay ;).

And finally, I said isnt my business because pe-wiki, pe-auction or any other info sites aren't mine, or I;m not the administrator of them, so how old players dont concern to change mistakes for years,why should be this my problem now ?; I just bring in atention and who made this sites must check and change mistakes.

Last edited:
shaman said:
And finally, I said isnt my business because pe-wiki, pe-auction or any other info sites aren't mine, or I;m not the administrator of them, so how old players dont concern to change mistakes for years,why should be this my problem now ?; I just bring in atention and who made this sites must check and change mistakes.

Erm, I don't think you understand the concept of user edited internet charts...

The idea is, if you see an empty slot, or a mistake, that you know the correct value for... Then YOU fill it in!

When i've been browsing, and noticed an incorrect value, i've changed it; in hope that the next person browsing won't be mislead. What I don't do however, Is come on here and whine about it, and make my selfishness public, whist leaving the incorrect value there...

So yer, you earned you -rep this time :)

Attitudes...

shaman said:
[...] Look here a little example,seems become a litle more my business: good fap there it's saying decay: 8 pecs.; in real the good fap has decay: 4 pecs. So it's 200% mistake w/o doubt.[...]
Ok shaman, we've got your point. Thanks for the clarification. :D
I won't discuss if you're selfish or you're doing the right or the wrong thing, because at the end of the day its not my business, and if you don't want to share, than I for sure can't force you :p
But if you're not sharing because you're lazy to update and/or simply don't care, than please go ahead and list out what your findings are, that way somebody else can step up and make the Wiki even better (with thanks!) :p

That said let me get a bit inside the discussion over MF use you made a point of. Of course we all know that the price you buy the ME at influences your economy while using MF chips, and it's not even the only thing that weights on your eco (every not-full Heal is a waste of PECs, etc).
Now let me draw a parallel: imagine if the value of the ammos wasn't fixed, but variable as made and sold by players... Wouldn't this value influence your own weapons' eco?! I myself made a deep discussion about showing Markup values of ME on the chart with the Wiki admin (Minder [thank you mate!]) when the charts didn't showed it, and, for example, some NerveBlast chips showed much better eco than iMk.II! :p
And, moreover, the Wiki (every chart by that matter) counts the maximum value (damage, heal, etc) while in reality your average is much lower (exactly 75% for maxed out [SIB] weapons, less for others).

There's just a couple points I need to touch before closing this post. First of all, I agree with Dom_sufc: you can say how many times you want that values in the chart are wrong, but from here to say that the infos are deliberately false there's a great deal of difference, and I, for one of the many editors there, feel bad about that.
Second thing is that it's absolutely false that "old players" doesn't bother about it. Want proofs? Check the About page, and browse the userlist :)

wiki is generally a good resource. sure it has a few incorrect entries but they tend to get corrected over time.

shaman said:
...because here are Mindessence use,so for some ppl that mean 3 pecs/ME, but for others mean only nexus cost or even free mindessence(because now anybody can sweat and if u know few nexus spots u can get it for free)... so one of my example good fap, if u get ME free u will have 44 heal/ 4 pecs/click decay ;)....
Sry, but that's all twisted and plain wrong! :eek:

If you get really lucky and someone gives you a brand new Ferrari, does that mean it's worth nothing?

Whether or not you get your sweat or Nexus for free, it doesn't change the value of the stuff. If you can really get ME for 'free', you still have the option of selling it... So you're *still* spending money when you use MF. :wise:

Last edited:
My Two Pecs..

If i see a problem... i share it..."FIX THE WARRIOR BUG MA.."

If i see a good thing, i share it....."nice glob today MA, thanks"

If you see something is not right, share with the players or just don't post. For most of us the game is in PE, not here....Here I hope to find infomation....to share infomation...to become a better player...

I did not do it..but neg rep should have been applied...but in that i've been trashed for express bad things....what the hell...

DS...

I think I might go over the heal chip and nerveblast chip decays, because I think they're slightly off.

In the Economy calculation, you need to include 1pec for your mindforce implant decay (you know, the thing you stick in your head!), so that might be another factor that somebody's already accounted for.

If not, I'll check them all by the end of the day, and we'll have a nice accurate chart to refer to. Shaman, sort out your attitude man :D

shaman said:
About corecting the mistake, I tried edit link but see not working or just sent to moderator and he will make the changes if he want.

The moderater doesn't play PE/EU anymore and doesn't really take care of PE-wiki anymore. He doesn't have too though since the only thing he does is take care of bugs. He didn't put the wrong information there, other players did.

Noggin said:
I think I might go over the heal chip and nerveblast chip decays, because I think they're slightly off.

In the Economy calculation, you need to include 1pec for your mindforce implant decay (you know, the thing you stick in your head!), so that might be another factor that somebody's already accounted for.

If not, I'll check them all by the end of the day, and we'll have a nice accurate chart to refer to. Shaman, sort out your attitude man :D

...and this is what the Wiki charts are all about and why the EU comuinity is such a good one.

This is why you got such arsey replies Shaman!

If i ever used anything other than a TP chip I would have attempted this myself, way to go Noggin! :D +rep

Results:

Here are the results from the decay tests... Note the price per heal is calculated as follows:

Decay Chip + Decay Implant (0.01ped) + ME Cost at 300%

Powerful Heal Chip (Level 8)
Full TT Price: 179PED
Max Heal: 58
Range: 35m
Reload: 2.73sec (max)
Decay: 0.071PED
ME Usage: 5
Price Per Heal: 0.071 + 0.01 + (5 * 0.03) = 0.231 PED
Price Per HP: 0.004 PED

Strong Heal Chip (Level 7)
Full TT Price: 154
Max Heal: 50
Reload: 2.73sec (max)
Decay: 0.06 PED
ME Usage: 5
Price Per Heal: 0.06 + 0.01 + (5 * 0.03) = 0.22 PED
Price Per HP: 0.0044 PED

Potent Heal Chip (Level 6)
Full TT Price: 58
Max Heal: 44
Reload: 2.85sec (max)
Decay: 0.065 PED
ME Usage: 3
Price Per Heal: 0.065 + 0.01 + (3 * 0.03) = 0.165 PED
Price Per HP: 0.0038 PED

Good Heal Chip (Level 5)
Full TT Price: 49
Max Heal: 44
Range: 20m
Reload: 2.85sec (max)
Decay: 0.04 PED
ME Usage: 3
Price Per Heal: 0.04 + 0.01 + (3 * 0.03) = 0.14 PED
Price Per HP: 0.0032 PED

Moderate Heal Chip (Level 4)
Full TT Price: 37 PED
Max Heal: 38
Range: 19m
Reload: 3.15sec (max)
Decay: 0.04 PED
ME Usage: 2
Price Per Heal: 0.04 + 0.01 + (2 * 0.03) = 0.11 PED
Price Per HP: 0.0029

Medium Heal Chip (Level 3)
Full TT Price: 35 PED
Max Heal: 32 HP
Range: 19m
Reload: 3.75sec (max)
Decay: 0.03 PED
ME Usage: 2
Price Per Heal: 0.03 + 0.01 + (2 * 0.03) = 0.10 PED

Minor Heal Chip (Level 2)
Full TT Price: 30 PED
Max Heal: 24 HP
Range: 15m
Reload: 4sec (max)
Decay: 0.03 PED
ME Usage: 1
Price Per Heal: 0.03 + 0.01 + 0.03 = 0.07 PED

Didn't get a chance to test the Lesser chip, but I'm sure that's probably correct. I haven't cross-referenced this data with Wiki yet, so I'd be very interested to do so to see how accurate they were.

Hmm, I'm a little confused when editing the values on Wiki -- it seems that the Eco calculations are static for some reason (and they are wrong)..

Can somebody shed any light?

first LOL@shaman using your method my gun has 67 dam for 1 pec decay and the ammo i bough with money i looted so thats free now isnt that great 67dam for 1 pec

besides that its kewl to see the comunity working and acting on info and i do hope that someone will spend more time on making sure wiki is up tp date remember also that MA tends to make small changes over time without telling so
the mindforce number can have been correst at time of posting

shaman said:
...About corecting the mistake, I tried edit link but see not working or just sent to moderator and he will make the changes if he want.

Noggin said:
Hmm, I'm a little confused when editing the values on Wiki -- it seems that the Eco calculations are static for some reason (and they are wrong)..

Can somebody shed any light?

...but I bet there will be very little reduction in the abuse levelled at Shaman. Like so much else to do with Entropia, it's too often about nailing the new guy.

Hally said:
first LOL@shaman using your method my gun has 67 dam for 1 pec decay and the ammo i bough with money i looted so thats free now isnt that great 67dam for 1 pec

besides that its kewl to see the comunity working and acting on info and i do hope that someone will spend more time on making sure wiki is up tp date remember also that MA tends to make small changes over time without telling so
the mindforce number can have been correst at time of posting
What a crappy gun! Thats HORRIBLE eco!
I looted a gun with 80 damage and bought ammo for the money in the loot, so now i do 80 damage for 0 PEC! :eek:

Dom_sufc said:
Erm, I don't think you understand the concept of user edited internet charts...

The idea is, if you see an empty slot, or a mistake, that you know the correct value for... Then YOU fill it in!

Isn't better to not add a value or data about u are not sure,or at least verify before posting, than post wrong data and ,while somebody check to see it's wrong, all ppl take that corect ? I think it's more logical in this way, u cant take a medicine and then wait to see if u die, better read the prescription or ask a medic for advice,rather before use

Last edited:
Paolo said:
Ok shaman, we've got your point. Thanks for the clarification. :D
But if you're not sharing because you're lazy to update and/or simply don't care, than please go ahead and list out what your findings are, that way somebody else can step up and make the Wiki even better (with thanks!) :p

I updated twice but dont work, at least the update dont work directly so think maby administrator must manual update it.For that reason I started here this thread,because there I updated for example" good heal chip" decay and about 4 days nothing hapend.And not only good heal chip have wrong data, same for strong and powerfull too.

And last thing, really last,I;m sorry because started this.
"first LOL@shaman using your method my gun has 67 dam for 1 pec decay and the ammo i bough with money i looted so thats free now isnt that great 67dam for 1 pec"

Really dont understand my point, for your loot u spend money to get it, but for sweat tell me what u spend? I spend nothing, so for me ME become nexus price.

Ok that was my last reply, good luck all.

Last edited:
Btw, thank you Noggin for posting your research. Appreciate you putting the time and PED into a constructive response that benefits all.

Hally said:

Tigerman said:
I looted a gun with 80 damage and bought ammo for the money in the loot, so now i do 80 damage for 0 PEC!

both you guys suck, i got my gun for free which does 35 dmg and i buy ammo only with profit, so i get paid to do 35 dmg! :D

thanks noggin...did the eco get sorted out? anyway its intresting to see that the FAP 18 i use is a 4.33eco and the medium heal chip i have is only 2.78 yet both are equal in decay/value/number of heals and the chip has a higher max heal...i found that odd....

Eron TheCaptain said:
thanks noggin...did the eco get sorted out? anyway its intresting to see that the FAP 18 i use is a 4.33eco and the medium heal chip i have is only 2.78 yet both are equal in decay/value/number of heals and the chip has a higher max heal...i found that odd....

Ranged heal for starters. Plus the skills are more expensive on the chip.

So did anybody manage to work out how to update the Economy calculation on PE Wiki? I take it Minder doesn't read EF any more...

I found I could update the charts, but not the calcluations... Not sure what the problem is there shaman...

Anyways, it would be nice if we could get the accurate stats onto PE-Wiki, but again, I'm not sure how.

Noggin said:
So did anybody manage to work out how to update the Economy calculation on PE Wiki? I take it Minder doesn't read EF any more...

I found I could update the charts, but not the calcluations... Not sure what the problem is there shaman...

Anyways, it would be nice if we could get the accurate stats onto PE-Wiki, but again, I'm not sure how.

I cant either :( Cant figure it out it appears hard coded in the background (or im looking at the wrong thing)

Back