PE wiki give false stats-example:heal chips decay

I talked to Minder about this and he said he'll maybe look into it. As said before, he does not play anymore.

MarlaSinger said:
I talked to Minder about this and he said he'll maybe look into it. As said before, he does not play anymore.

Cool, thanks Marla - If you could maybe ask him to remove the auto-calculation just for the MindForce chips, that would be fine... The calculation is slightly off, and it would make life a lot easier in general if it wasn't there.

Thanks again!

Noggs

The problem is that decay of the mindforce implant is not included in the calculations. The decay column could be updated to include that value or the calculations can be changed. I'm not sure what's best. The decay seems to be same for all mindforce implants but I don't know if that will stay.

Thanks mate, and good to cya..

I suppose I could add the implant decay into the chip decay... and comment it in the comments field.. Good idea!

All implants decay 1 pec per use.

Maybe I've got this wrong but the Cost/M "looks" right.

For the Medium Heal Chip, it has 6PEC decay, which if you take that away from the Cost including Markup, Cost/M and then divide that by 2, the amount of ME used, you get 2.75 or 275%, which is, possibly coincidental, the Markup for ME at this time.

Cost/M = 11.50
Decay = 6.00

11.50 - 6 = 5.5

5.5 / 2 = 2.75 (275%)

Maybe too simplistic!

Regards,

Jal

P.S. Thanks for that side note about the Implant Noggin. I hadn't realised that. Will check tonight how "damaged" mine is. I suppose you're going to tell me I have to remove and replace to get it in full working order again :( That's gonna hurt with that 1PED!!! decay on the Implanter, more woe.

shaman said:
Really dont understand my point, for your loot u spend money to get it, but for sweat tell me what u spend? I spend nothing, so for me ME become nexus price.

Ok that was my last reply, good luck all.

Yes we understand your point, but don't think you understand it, so here is a bit of explanation :)

10K ME takes 10K sweat - Lets say 10K sweat costs 1ped per bottle, that's 100ped.

Now if you burn these 10K sweat, didn't you just spend 100ped ?

Euroman said:
Yes we understand your point, but don't think you understand it, so here is a bit of explanation :)

10K ME takes 10K sweat - Lets say 10K sweat costs 1ped per bottle, that's 100ped.

Now if you burn these 10K sweat, didn't you just spend 100ped ?

Exactly... I used to think like shaman does. But then I realized... If I have 10k sweat, I could have sold that for 100ped... so if I use it, its just like spending 100ped.

Back