I was killed by the rig

Airedale

Veneratio Supremus Totus
Society
Freelancer
Studley Airedale
I tp'd into PVP2 right by the rig. Burnsey was waiting there and said "welcome" as he blasted me with his weapon. Ten seconds later, despite running in circles and fapping, I was dead.

Now I hope to provide an example of what a post should be when you get killed in a PVP area.

Burnsey - Well done, Mate. I hope to use a better strategy next time and at least make a good fight of it! If I'm really lucky I may even kill you.

That's right! No whining, no complaining. I know that I can be killed in a PVP area and if I don't like it, I can stay out of there!

wooooooooo! a non bitching pvp post!!!! +rep!

maybe there shouldnt be any post at all ;)
well its better than a whining post though :)

bah, i was hopeing to read that you were actually killed by the rig (that the rig killed you). i cant imagine anyone surviving a drop of 500 oilbarrels on their head :eek:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Like you stood on top of it, and you somehow fell off of it and died.

i wich someone could be able to kill me there then so i could post in to and get +rep's :D :laugh:

I was killed at the rig by skalman last night. I imagine this makes me a member of a very non exsclusive club. :laugh:

A bit later I actually sure him get killed. Sure.. he had two AOAs chomping on him at once.. wasn't wearing armor... and I think was AFK. But still.. he got PWNED!! :rofl:

PS. If you saw a smiley face drawn with dung at the rig.. That was me. :D

Centech said:
I was killed at the rig by skalman last night. I imagine this makes me a member of a very non exsclusive club. :laugh:

A bit later I actually sure him get killed. Sure.. he had two AOAs chomping on him at once.. wasn't wearing armor... and I think was AFK. But still.. he got PWNED!! :rofl:

I think that is about the only way I could kill Skalman too. I might need three AOAs. :cool:

i was also hoping u been killed by the rig. to bad my comp is broken, otherway i would show u some fun pics when: ppl killinh eachother on the same time, or ppl killing the same player on the same time, or ppl killing themself, or ppl killing others with faps. (most of the ppl is me ;) )

Airedale said:
I think that is about the only way I could kill Skalman too. I might need three AOAs. :cool:

lol you nuub :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i thought someone hold a flame near it, and the whole rig exploded with everything near (free ride to CND :D )
just a pk story
but it was very friendly to tp direclty infront of the next pker, so he didn't have to search you :rolleyes:

My first sucessfull trip to the rig i tp,d in just a few feet from it and ran inside guns started blasing i figured this was it was dead but no hits showed seems when i ran in a dragged a lot of AoA in with me it kept the ubars busy for a while it was fun to watch them blasting away and i got to hang for a bit they were killing the Aoa's and i appoligised for bringing them
then the screen turned read as one ate the top of my head

but it was fun i enjoyed it watching people kill what i can only one day hope of killing

ok, since I'm a bit slow let me make sure I understand this.

You went to the rig, and Burnsey killed you.

Ok.

Well, if I had a nickel for every time an uber killed me at the rig I'd be a millionaire by now.

Granted if I'm not mistaken you sport full shadow, but still.

And actually, Burnsey is one of my favorite ubers at the rig because most of the time he lets me stand patiently on the hill, unlike some ubers who chase you down WITH AN AXE even when you're a whole radar screen away from the rig.

Also, in my experience Burnsey is polite to the folks he pk's, unlike "others" who feel the need to lol and dance on your corpse to satisfy their inflated egos. :laugh:

Well, if you're venturing to the Rigg and expect NOT to get killed....you're sadly mistaken. If you don't get pk'ed upon arrival, A nasty Trox will have it's way with you.

Enum said:
ok, since I'm a bit slow let me make sure I understand this.

You went to the rig, and Burnsey killed you.

Right.

Granted if I'm not mistaken you sport full shadow, but still.

Right. So does Burnsey.

And actually, Burnsey is one of my favorite ubers...

Do you think that I have a problem with Burnsey?

I have no hard feelings against Burnsey. The night before he let me live because he wanted to borrow my refiner. He used it and paid me for the decay. I stayed outside the immediate area of the rig until I was invited in.

He must have bought a refiner so now I am expendable. :D

I made the critical error of tping too close to the rig. Close enough that Burnsey could shoot me immediately. I died because I screwed up.

He has the skills and equipment to lock down the rig so I have no problem with him or anyone else doing so.

I think most people got the point of my post. For those that didn't, here it is.

There have been many posts on these forums from people that whine about they were killed in a PVP area. I've been killed many times in PVP also. Not enough to have a million nickels, but plenty of times.

If you are killed in a PVP area it is because you chose to go there. It is not a bug or cheating or scamming or taking unfair advantage of anyone. It is part of the game by design!

Most of the Entropia Universe is not PVP. If you don't want to be killed stay there.

I know a few things about PvP. I go there I can die. I stay away I only have to worry about mobs killing me. No one can make me go there. I go there with stackables on me I will probably lose them.

Simple solution... stay away unless I don't mind dying. If I do go leave my stackables behind or be prepared to lose them and don't whine about it if I do.

simple.

Oh, one other thing... If I see Airedale there make sure I have friends with me... or run like HE** LOL

Ok, I think I see your point. You were pk'd at the rig, so you're just making a non-whining post about the experience. Ok, fair enough. ;)

...and I wasn't suggesting you had a problem with Burnsey. I just decided to add my 2pecs that he is one of the more pleasant ubers at the rig. ;)

DarkMatter said:
Oh, one other thing... If I see Airedale there make sure I have friends with me... or run like HE** LOL

Actually I've met Airedale at the rig and he was very polite. He invited me to approach the rig and said he was just leaving.

Enum said:
Also, in my experience Burnsey is polite to the folks he pk's, unlike "others" who feel the need to lol and dance on your corpse to satisfy their inflated egos. :laugh:

I honestly can't think which ubers you could be referring to here... no wait, yes I can let me just find that list I made.... :)

Most who do this I don't actually consider Uber, just wannabees who soon disappear when an actual uber (or Trox Prowler) show up.

+rep for the thread though Airedale, despite reviving 100's of times from being pk'd the rig is a pretty cool place to go and I've met some excellent people there (met far more good people than wannabees which imho makes it a decent place to hang out).

Airedale said:
Right.

I think most people got the point of my post. For those that didn't, here it is.

There have been many posts on these forums from people that whine about they were killed in a PVP area. I've been killed many times in PVP also. Not enough to have a million nickels, but plenty of times.

If you are killed in a PVP area it is because you chose to go there. It is not a bug or cheating or scamming or taking unfair advantage of anyone. It is part of the game by design!

Most of the Entropia Universe is not PVP. If you don't want to be killed stay there.

WOW! A great thread started by someone wnating to not complain and whimper and whine and cry about being killed in a PVP area - then so unexplainably turns into a thread of someone whimpering and whining and crying because we 'dont get it the fuirst time!'

But what really gauls me is that now you think you have the moral high ground to lecture me about something so obvious and so simple and so fundamental.

You take the cake man!

Crackerjackson said:
WOW! A great thread started by someone wnating to not complain and whimper and whine and cry about being killed in a PVP area - then so unexplainably turns into a thread of someone whimpering and whining and crying because we 'dont get it the fuirst time!'

But what really gauls me is that now you think you have the moral high ground to lecture me about something so obvious and so simple and so fundamental.

You take the cake man!

:loco:

Enum said:
:loco:

lmao just what i was thinking :dunce:

Well when i was at the rig - yes - just once i think it was Unique or someone else, thry closed the rig, but kindly they faped me and didnt kill me :)cheer: ) when i *tryed* to take even an alpha. :laugh:

matty H said:
lmao just what i was thinking :dunce:

Well when i was at the rig - yes - just once i think it was Unique or someone else, thry closed the rig, but kindly they faped me and didnt kill me :)cheer: ) when i *tryed* to take even an alpha. :laugh:

just got back from there...was a blast as usual. Even talked Hawk into joining me ;)

hmmm...where is this going..

too much JD

must sleep now :laugh:

matty H said:

Uniqu3 from Bachuss Elites? Yeah, he is a cool guy :)

my plan to get there was make a protection sheild of about 40 noobs with opallos and light fapps while i hang back with a snipe rifle, that would be cool

Back