My guide so far, seeking feedback

cant open the pdf..

very nice job - a must have if you are complete noob - daunting at 70+ pages yes... but this game is complex and if you care about the real money you are going to use I suggest you read it...

tp coords added and are more precise (but ill count them ingame again)
added a bit about mining amps
added the date at the beginning

il said:
cant open the pdf..
it works for me, i downloaded it first, and followed the link, and both worked

Very Very NICE!!!! Alice if iI had an award it would goto you.... Wow that must have taken sometime...

well, i update the guide since i was pissed
(short version; took disciple, ran to Atlas Haven, disciple got stuck soon SW of Argus in the troxies, i ran to a tp, to her, back with her to argus, 1 hour later got kicked, since she met a "guy who was kind to her")
so, i thought, add a bit in the guide, to calm down
(now im calm, but still a bit pissed :kos: and thinking about revenge :vampire: )
but its getting offtopic so:

i added some more a about mining
and more about auction (more pics, pics tell more than words :D )
and i got even a nice pic of a limited item scamming attempt in the auction explanation

but now that i started, i have to update the shopkeepers section etc. too i guess
well, when im in the mood again ;)

i would appreciate suggestions or corrections
HF
Alice :)

edit
danceofdeath said:
Very Very NICE!!!! Alice if iI had an award it would goto you.... Wow that must have taken sometime...
some time yes, but i just write when im bored :laugh:

Last edited:
disciple got stuck soon SW of Argus in the troxies

I remember making that move on my first day as well :D

+rep for all your hard work

+ rep. Fantastic work - I always point people to your threads and will continue to do so.. :girl:

Xantonia said:
+ rep. Fantastic work - I always point people to your threads and will continue to do so.. :girl:
:eek:
blush

thx at all :)

Great guide! I'm printing it out now (since alt tabbing just seems to hang windows XP 64 bit edition (which doesnt seem to be officially supported))

Hopefully I can put my interface back to default. I'm missing the "set" chooser, which sits in the top left corner. However the desktop icons, "sweat" etc are there still.

voigtstr said:
Great guide! I'm printing it out now (since alt tabbing just seems to hang windows XP 64 bit edition (which doesnt seem to be officially supported))

Hopefully I can put my interface back to default. I'm missing the "set" chooser, which sits in the top left corner. However the desktop icons, "sweat" etc are there still.
to get it back, press l, thats edit panel, there is an action set symbol or so, click it and the thingie is back ;)

and thx :D

i was a bit bored, so i updated the guide again (the real reason is that i got asked about MF a lot lately)
mainly the MF section is completly new (still will need some MF masters to tell me what they think about it and especially what i forgot)
added a FAQ, means the little questions you have, and some tricks you aquire, mainly those thingies that become natural after some time, you simply do/know it without thinking much about it but are kinda a riddle for newcomers and questions you get asked most of the time
guess i missed a lot there, so, it will become bigger after some time :D
i added a bit at auction too, and some screenies about dragging the HP out of the mobs or other players ;)
especially a thx here for my disciples, and especially the finished ones who still read over it and tell me what i missed :silly2:

any comments about what i missed, need to be changed are welcome
i guess there are loads of spelling mistakes, but my Word always tries to convince me that i should install French and Italian grammatics set :confused:
so, im a bit stressed with the auto correcting feature sometimes :rolleyes:

One point I noted if I may be so bold, the section on the TP (page 36) still talks about walking into a TP to operate it. Just needs modfiying to include the change about clicking to operate.

Blake Seven said:
One point I noted if I may be so bold, the section on the TP (page 36) still talks about walking into a TP to operate it. Just needs modfiying to include the change about clicking to operate.
:o:
:hammer:
forgot it, damnit, i write a note

edit
changed ;)

Last edited:
since i couldn't login since yesterday, the update took some time :D

now, with fresh screenies ;)

i just hope its online already :D

its good :) +rep ty for your hard work ive been looking for a "strategy guide" of any kind and this one is up to date even :)

:beerchug: cheers

Wow, thank you Alice, been around EU for only 3-4 weeks, I read has much as I can on every topic since then and I must say, your guide is by far the best help I got so far. + rep

Thank you Alice,

Your work is very very nice and helpful

Dear Alice,

I just wanted to say that your guide is a good piece of work. A year ago i started with PE, but after a few days got borred. Only a few weeks ago i picked it up again and am now addicted. Thanx to your guide i started to do things a bit differently. Sold some of the scammer-items like my power-fist and my A3 punisher. I was always hunting with my two Axes 2.0, have around 2000 in Longblade, now i have a Katsuichi Determinator.
Anyways, thanx for your guide and keep up the good work.
The One

Alice, although your guide is extremly helpful for me, are u sure it is smart for a newbie (like me) to buy a K. Determination, with around level 2000 in longblades? I have 2200 in Longblades but everybody is telling me not to use it untill i reach 5k- 10k in skills, because of efficiency.
thanx for your reply.

Alice, although your guide is extremly helpful for me, are u sure it is smart for a newbie (like me) to buy a K. Determination, with around level 2000 in longblades? I have 2200 in Longblades but everybody is telling me not to use it untill i reach 5k- 10k in skills, because of efficiency.
thanx for your reply.
well, the determination is far too high imo
i used around 4 2x0 axes til 3k in longblades
and switched to honor then (better eco)
for a determination you should wait til you have a quite decent skill level, or rather said, a good hit ability (3.6-4 at least)
that means around 5k+ longblades with normal skilling (no chipping)
thats my opinion of course
if you want to skill faster, then use the det, but be sure you lose more cash with it
standard suggestion is skill to 3k-3.5k with 2x0, change to honor til 5k-6k
and then choose if you want to use the honor or the determination

Dear Alice, i asked you that question about the determination, because in your guide you write: when you have around 2000 in Longblade buy an honor or valor and if you have the money a pride or determination.
Like the follower i am, i bought an determination, hehe. But know a lot of people are saying that i shouldn't use it. Hmmm, i am a bit confused.

Dear Alice, i asked you that question about the determination, because in your guide you write: when you have around 2000 in Longblade buy an honor or valor and if you have the money a pride or determination.
Like the follower i am, i bought an determination, hehe. But know a lot of people are saying that i shouldn't use it. Hmmm, i am a bit confused.
:eek:

indeed
errrrrr

will be corrected to 3000-4500 in a min
seems i hit 2 instead of 3 first :rolleyes:
shit happens

if i see you ingame i will give you a sweat bottle for finding this ;)

Please clear the room!
Let me introduce! "El Kingo of Newbiness!"

Derid enters the room in all orange clothes.

Thank you thank you.

Alice, brilliant stuff. Wish I would have found and been recomended to your thread earlier. I whined on ppl, I digged through forums, whined more, digged more. And managed to get some info, but would helped so much to seen this from the start.

Imo they should add this as a general newbie guide to the game, maybe even slip Alice some Peds (that can be traded for $$) so Alice can go by herself something pretty and more noobs why try to steal my King Newb titel from me a helping hand otw to becoming part of the PE world and its wonders.

Much <3 Alice for this one. Keep it up.

Please clear the room!

Thank you thank you.

Alice, brilliant stuff. Wish I would have found and been recomended to your thread earlier. I whined on ppl, I digged through forums, whined more, digged more. And managed to get some info, but would helped so much to seen this from the start.

Imo they should add this as a general newbie guide to the game, maybe even slip Alice some Peds (that can be traded for $$) so Alice can go by herself something pretty and more noobs why try to steal my King Newb titel from me a helping hand otw to becoming part of the PE world and its wonders.

Much <3 Alice for this one. Keep it up.
lmao
but there is one single reason why MA couldn't publish it
eco, i mainly give the most eco advice
and with MA having a shitload of stuff noone wants or needs, especially weapons (AP series King, etc.) just to have a nice item count, they couldn't publish the guide officially, since you can count my suggestions for items at 10 fingers, (if Boorum at 11 :rolleyes: )

but cash, nothing against it :D
(still hoping for a nice mentor gift
hm
"Wonderful big castle with seaview Mentor Edition"
i can dream :D )

lmao
but there is one single reason why MA couldn't publish it
eco, i mainly give the most eco advice
and with MA having a shitload of stuff noone wants or needs, especially weapons (AP series King, etc.) just to have a nice item count, they couldn't publish the guide officially, since you can count my suggestions for items at 10 fingers, (if Boorum at 11 :rolleyes: )

but cash, nothing against it :D
(still hoping for a nice mentor gift
hm
"Wonderful big castle with seaview Mentor Edition"
i can dream :D )

Yhea, guess they would bite themself pretty badly in the butt if they published how to be most eco in the game guide. And to be frank now when I think of it. (Who the heck is frank? Im derid!). I dont want everyone to hunt eco, how would I ever have a chance to make it without depositing then!?!?! HIDE THE GUIDE! WRITE NEW ONES! ANTI ECO!

Tho, still deserves that newbies get to see it, then their chooice to go eco or not.

Damn dude, very nice guide...
I've used it alot so far and will be using it alot more !!!

Greetz

it seems MA changed the keys for the new arrivals, at least some, so some keys in the guide might be wrong
several ppl told me they can't open the action library with "x", for me it was always x, is that true ? (hope i don't make a Vedder here :rolleyes: )

Please clear the room!

...more noobs why try to steal my King Newb titel...

Have you read my topic? I'm on my way and will steal that title soon enough :p

But staying on topic: I've downloaded it and will dig through it. Hope it'll clear a bit of that newbieness fogg that hangs around me. Thanks for the effort of writing a guide like this.

Have you read my topic? I'm on my way and will steal that title soon enough :p

But staying on topic: I've downloaded it and will dig through it. Hope it'll clear a bit of that newbieness fogg that hangs around me. Thanks for the effort of writing a guide like this.

:cowboy: You want my title kiddo?? Cmon! bring it on! :boxer:

:)

cheers

Alice, because your Guide is so good, can't you try to get it in the forum: Sticky Threads. A lot of guides are there and yours is probably the best.

Back