Cant add diciples

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
Case 緭 History
2005-02-15 Hanne Einan:
I seem to have a problem adding diciples even if they dont have mentor and dont have prof standing. Bug?

2005-02-16 MindArk Support:
Hi,

This can be because the Avatars you are trying to add as disciples may already have too many skills. To add as a disciple all of the Avatar's professional standing should be 'New Comer'.

Regards
----

ok first of all I though I said they didnt have a prof standing allready. Might not have said it clear enough..

But have any other people this problem? three people have I so far been unable to add as diciples, when I scan them it says Newcomer, when I ask if they have a mentor and tell them how to find out they say no, they dont..

i have had this happen on two ppl that did not yet have a professional standing, i thought the same that it was all bugged, maybe it is just that their proffesional standing is bugged to still show newcomer :(

ZippO said:
i have had this happen on two ppl that did not yet have a professional standing, i thought the same that it was all bugged, maybe it is just that their proffesional standing is bugged to still show newcomer :(

they joined half an hour before, didnt know how to sweat and didnt have any weapons so I doubt it :(

That happened to me once, about a month after the disciple system was introduced... They should've had enough time to fix all bugs by now, but tell the disciple to relog if you're unable to add him/her.

I had same problem, i kick some unactives and then can add. Maybe MA put some limit how much disciples can be?

hm maybe, ive had this problem sometimes, i have about 40 disciples or something, but i think hally got about 100 or something :p

I have had this problem many times. A relog always solves the problem.

Also all disciples dont know that they have a mentor since some ppl keep trying to add all newcomers they see as disciples without asking or explaining anything. They might have just clicked "yes" to that dialog even wihtout reading or understanding what it was about...

yeah same thing to me, tryed to add 5 "newcommers" in the past vu, no one hade a mentor, and 1 i knew rl. and all where hatched the same day that i tried to add them.. obvious a bug.

edit, no relog does it, nor if i kicka disciple does it.

No like rajt said: both me and the diciples relogged. I also kicked some unactive diciples alltho I just had 5 from before.
Also I explained closely how to,and had them, check if they had mentor or not. And they didnt.

And MA closed the supportcase when I said they didnt have a prof standing :mad:

Essi said:
Also all disciples dont know that they have a mentor since some ppl keep trying to add all newcomers they see as disciples without asking or explaining anything. They might have just clicked "yes" to that dialog even wihtout reading or understanding what it was about...

i did this the first time i played and i havent seen my mentor since and now i cant get rid of him, but hey who needs a mentor anyway, i think most users will help any1 out if you just ask :rolleyes:

huzicraig said:
i think most users will help any1 out if you just ask :rolleyes:

theeen your quite wrong. Most of who I know find people always asking questions annoying. And beeing a mentor can also be more then just answering questions. See the "Skyriders guide to become a awsome mentor"

Skam said:
No like rajt said: both me and the diciples relogged. I also kicked some unactive diciples alltho I just had 5 from before.
Also I explained closely how to,and had them, check if they had mentor or not. And they didnt.

And MA closed the supportcase when I said they didnt have a prof standing :mad:

:eek: that's too bad that they didn't take the time to investigate further, particularly if this has happened to others :mad:

Back