In game leggends

dr_udi said:
First of all Linzey is a irl HE and HE has been selling out for 3 years now. HE never actually sold anything of importance just a typical attention W****

;)

And the reason I write "she" is because of the female avatar. Im guessing HE isnt named Linzey irl either :D

So how about we stop the discussion about DaN00bs writingskills right here? Its a nice convo and all but it goes offtopic, so Ill clean it up a bit, seeing that the topic itself is interesting.

You can always PM DaN00b with fanmail instead ;)

Skam said:
So how about we stop the discussion about DaN00bs writingskills right here? Its a nice convo and all but it goes offtopic, so Ill clean it up a bit, seeing that the topic itself is interesting.

+REP!
I was really enjoying the thread except for the spelling bullshit that took it over.
Back on topic

I'm not so familiar with the PE legends, but i consider mg Joda VVV a living legend.

Skam said:

Your wish is my command, fanmail sent. DaN00ber is DaUber (of the forum!)

Edit: not to mention +rep!

BruuD said:
I'm not so familiar with the PE legends, but i consider mg Joda VVV a living legend.

May I ask why?

I think stryker and pham are legends. Stryker because his way to uber in less than a year (ofc some chipping, but 10k rifle natural is nice, and ofcourse his over a million rounds in 24h).
And I have great respect for buzz and sarah. Buzz who made many things for the first time (and don;t forget his aths and countless globals and hofs).
Sarah because nobody becomes even close with coloring skills. Ans she is the only one who can use all colors.

winston said:
I have a theory but not from that list.

Winston

So Do I and they have an item named after them ;)

There are some still around, Skalman and Starman are indeed legends. I think VVV is still most skilled, dunno if he chipped out but he had an amazing high HP lvl. From the avatars who havent fap skilled i consider a legend/earn my respect is Pham and Stryker both have shown what determination means.

My ATH Legend of all times can only be one person and that's Optima!!!!! Who can't agree with this is DaNoob to me :laugh:

BruuD said:

Hey,i am the first in this thread to have placed VVV as a current legend ,dont try to seem as the first ;)

Skam said:

lol ok then :D

Skam is a bit of a legend herself of course, not to mention her clothes collection!

For me Stryker, Pham, Buzz, Auktuma are the ones I noticed in the globals all day long while I was getting started and Akoz, ND, Deathi for their land owning achievements and risks taken...

Lan said:
Jor always skilling dodge on a crazy amount of bots.(bots were tougher back then, not including critical hits) You would always hear blah blah blah about how much health he had, and you would rarely see him in action which helped the legend.

Watch the video Francinator i made ...See the guy with a modfap that is shot by robots?:D .. I took that scene while he was afk ....He doesnot even know that he is in that video i think..
But more than that, he took one land at the LG with no fight at all ..During the whole 12 hours(was it 12?or 8 hours needed?) he stood alone near the claimstake and nobody dared to fight him.

Another legend is of course Ruthless NZR Tony / Dekel with his unbelievable high engineering skills

stryker and pham are legends who still play for me also, stryker for the "uber in one year-ness" and pham for his profit making ability, I suspect he's really a Ferengi ;)

Maybe a little off topic, but not too much...

If you were one of said auto-fap skilling ubers and you decide you have had enough of EU and want out... does MA allow this? To them I'm sure it can be obvious who has done it becuase they have over XXXX evade / avoidance / quickness / intuition etc, not to mention the logs they have...

OR was it not against the EULA when they did it?

My reason for raising the issue is some of the people we think of as Legends may find MA doesn't agree with that when they try and sell out?

acaffrey said:

If you were one of said auto-fap skilling ubers and you decide you have had enough of EU and want out... does MA allow this? To them I'm sure it can be obvious who has done it becuase they have over XXXX evade / avoidance / quickness / intuition etc, not to mention the logs they have...

My reason for raising the issue is some of the people we think of as Legends may find MA doesn't agree with that when they try and sell out?

So...if MA does not agree that said person is a legend...then what lol? Sorry I am a bit confused. By getting out I guess you mean selling off all the skills, and withdrawing the ped. You don't have to be legendary to do that. :)

acaffrey said:

At the time most people were doing it MA's official stance was don't tell and we won't ask.

acaffrey said:

It wasn't against the rules back then. I wish I would have skilled in that way when I had the chance, but I never jumped on the bandwagon. Any legends who did this pretty much deserved whatever skills they got, because thats just how the system worked back then, and they were willing to spend the time/resources to skill with it.

Lan said:
So...if MA does not agree that said person is a legend...then what lol? Sorry I am a bit confused. By getting out I guess you mean selling off all the skills, and withdrawing the ped. You don't have to be legendary to do that. :)

No but to withdraw, MA check validity of the peds. If they came from skills that were auto clicked, they may refuse to allow you to withdraw.

Sorry for answering acafrey - hope thats what you mean' ;)

CAC said:
No but to withdraw, MA check validity of the peds. If they came from skills that were auto clicked, they may refuse to allow you to withdraw.

Sorry for answering acaffrey - hope thats what you mean' ;)

Don't be sorry, that was exactly what I meant.

Hi all out there :)

this is indeed an interesting thread and me for myself I can only say, lotsa Uber Players and old well-known avatars who were named here and made a name because of interesting uber things they did in past and they still do.

I still remember Lameth for example, Nergal, Anda, and I confirm that indeed Starman, Skalman, cK Angel, Linzey, Lady the real one, also Buzz, Auktuma, ETOPIA, Sarah for sure, ......... uhm lotsa lotsa others are legends in a different way and in my own view.

Don`t forget Tina and maybe many old players in here who remember Sigge and Mallo too.

There are lotsa people in here who are all kinda `unique` in his/her own way.
And its everytime my pleasure to talk with one of them and joking arround a bit.

Francine said:
Watch the video Francinator i made ...See the guy with a modfap that is shot by robots?:D .. I took that scene while he was afk ....He doesnot even know that he is in that video i think..
But more than that, he took one land at the LG with no fight at all ..During the whole 12 hours(was it 12?or 8 hours needed?) he stood alone near the claimstake and nobody dared to fight him.

heeh yeah. But I can assure you those days are gone.

I wish I could remember the exact story but it was probably LG event # 3. I cannot even remember if FWaF had the claim pole or M2S had it and we were helping..anyway some desert rangers were assaulting us, and we seemed to have tactical advantage enough to stay alive. We were taunting them like idiots, so one of them said "Just wait until Jor gets here!" Privately we were like oh sht, Jor is coming! Thanks to keeping our wits and a combination of lag/luck we killed Jor too. I am positive we ended up losing the pole that day, but we walked away from that confrontation with a smile and a new perpective about legend killing.

Now we double dare! :sniper: Come on, somebody has to start LG smack talking hehe! :D

While looking up to these people, however, you have to keep in mind that some of them got to where they are by utilizing bugs and exploits. They just got away with it. Don't mistake humbleness for paranoya.

Photon said:
OK, I've only got one more thing to say on the subject ... I will always call them Hoggerloos from now on :D

OMG Photon so will I! And already have :)

right Akiran ;)

Francine said:

now thats the proof for me that jor is a legend !

Lykke said:
DaN00b - you cannot judge people by their agilities and hp - if you ask me. This has been discussed a lot of times before. You are not a legend because your hp is high - you could have chipped courage ;) People who are legends are mostly people who have done something unusual in game. Of course a lot of those are "ubers" as you said - but not without having "uber" personalities too ;)

Well said Lykke... Take me for example. I'm not a legend for any superficial reasons like my skills, HP or whatever. I'm a legend because of my superlative dress sense :)

All these superficial people make me sick :D :D :D

Reactions: 101
Noggin said:
Well said Lykke... Take me for example. I'm not a legend for any superficial reasons like my skills, HP or whatever. I'm a legend because of my superlative dress sense :)

All these superficial people make me sick :D :D :D

lol superlative Dress sense, oki thats a point wich may make me to a little legend too in a way :eek:

Nebu said:
I dont care if someone is Tough, has 140+ agility and a HA over 9,5. For me they arent uber as long as they dont respect others etc.

I know a lot of people with under 150 HP, under 60 agility who are more uber for me then these.

You're right there.. the majority of people can't have much respect for people like this who don't contribute in some way to the community.

On the flip side, there are plenty of people who don't have the huge skills but are very generous in time, contribution and spirit and never get any recognition..

Starman and Skalman are two of the true gentlemen of the game, and I personally carry a lot of respect for both of them. Starman has always been a very approachable guy, and generous to a fault. He's a great tailor, and he always goes out of his way to help you...

Skalman is more of a hunting fiend, but he's always spared myself and other of my friends a lot of his time to help us out in different ways.

I truely think these two guys have earnt the title "legend" :)

I don't see T rex very often, does he play?

SIBUK? :dunce:

Caliber said:

I'm pretty sure he quit. Why else does he never global and why did he sell his castle? :tongue2:

Caliber said:

I ran into his avatar well over a year ago. It was not the same person behind it the screen anymore.

I dont agree with Nebu and Noggin ...Being a legend has nothing to do with being kind and helpful.Lots of RL legends are unpleasant but they are still legends because of their skills or facts or words....

Back