In game leggends

getting 20k+ skills whit out chipping in and olmost no depositing

there are players deposited over 100k$ and they become ubers
but dont u think the real reaaal ubers are those who did al by themselves
:scratch:

Watch the video Francinator i made ...See the guy with a modfap that is shot by robots?:D .. I took that scene while he was afk ....He doesnot even know that he is in that video i think..
But more than that, he took one land at the LG with no fight at all ..During the whole 12 hours(was it 12?or 8 hours needed?) he stood alone near the claimstake and nobody dared to fight him.

12 hours, and that is the coolest thing i have heard ever hahahaha...that just rocks

UBER's are not born they are Made through actions

Some will say that Uber's are those that have achieved a skill level that is not easily attained, others will set arbitrary values to qualify. I personally believe that Uber's are those that have and do strive to make this Dynamic Universe more interesting. offering not handouts, but knowledge and sometimes even an interesting Wormhole party. There are many players in this universe that deserve our respect not for thier levels alone but for thier experience and overall contribution to everyones enjoyment

Thats just my 2 Pecs worth

try 300k skills without chipping..there are a few (select few i may add) that have that.

joda VV is 1 of them !!!!

joda VV is 1 of them !!!!

Is joda natural?
I mean, I dont really know the guy (I do realise how much skills he has though) but is it natural? :)

Yah..I respect some of the Ubers, but not all...I have met most, either through here or in game expeditions...and some of them are quite nice...

NeverDie and skippie are awesome

Some ppl forget that the alot of players who claim they didnt chip at all and have uber skills gained alot by auto-fapping wich is not possible anymore.

Yoda VVV might be natural (wich i doubt), but he definatly auto-fapped ALOT!

i dont know what outofap is

but i am sure he didn't chipped in

he play's over 4 years ..

Done. Just scratch the word 'olmost' :silly2:

Hm :scratch2: to be an uber and to be a legend is not quite the same, is it?

You don't become an uber by chipping. You don't become an uber by not chipping either. As I see it, uberness or the honor of being called a legend should be placed in the persons actions, behaviour and involvment in game!

Uberness is to be seen in your heart and not on your ped-card!

A legend is mostly a person OR story based on something "seen rarely" - f.x. a legendary player now not here anymore (like ND's gf, may she rest in peace) - or Deathifier (though he is still around ;) ) in some years, when people can say: He was a legend, he bought the first island in EU! Or a person who made something remarkable for the game; f.x. by dedicating her/his time to help others etc. (Like Alice).

Real game legends are in my world people who did something special for the game or people in it - without the wish to gain something in return. Or people who in remarkable ways are being remembered because they had peoples fully respect (like: He was a legend. He killed and globaled on all uber mobs but still he was the coolest friend and the nicest most helpfull player around).

An uber can be now. Mostly legends has been and are not anymore!

Im Uber full of work at the moment - danish midsummer night comming up and guests arrive all the time now to my inn.

Cant play much these days due to workload, but isnt it kinda uber to be able to play along through the great Entro Forum?? ;)

Some ppl forget that the alot of players who claim they didnt chip at all and have uber skills gained alot by auto-fapping wich is not possible anymore.

Yoda VVV might be natural (wich i doubt), but he definatly auto-fapped ALOT!

He is definetely not natural, he was one of most active auto fappers there were present in the game at that time. I even managed to kill some of them by standing in front of them while attacked by mobs or drones

Well if i would be an MA employee i would bann all auto fappers right away, how long ago it was is not important since effect is still noticed nowadays. It is a disrespect to the game and it´s players. I never ever understood why MA never took action to those players. Uber or not same rules for all.

By not taking action then i think MA not intentionally gave room to the bot hunters to use those prog and think they could get away with that. That would be the only thing is reasonable in defense of the bot hunters.

From back in the days, I remember T-Rex as the biggest ''Celebrity''.
There was a bug, where you could sneak into his castle, even though the doors were closed, you really got that burglar feeling when you walked around in the big castle when you werent allowed to be there.
Anyway, one time i did this, T-Rex was actually there, he was sitting in his chair, and i think he got suprised seeing me. I was really nervous as i didnt want to get bad rep with my biggest ingame idol.
It ended with me and him having a nice chat. He even teamed up with me, following me back to town.

T rex will prolly be the legend i remember the most. Of course you had other legends at the time like Anda with her insane skills. cK, Warants also had some big names.
We still got a lot of legends, allthough i wouldnt call the new ubers legends as they have reached there with shitloads of money, while the good old ones have used time and determination.

joda aint natural thats for sure.

one of the very few people i can believe that said he did not autoklick but purely hunted, is Starman

:D:D:D al people whit agi like over 150 did outo-click

else its imposible to get that high skills ore u neede to have major lost talking bout thousend's ped

ekhm...what about ronaj ron who had 199 agility or mayby more I dont remember correctly and what about Jor:)

I know alot of people ingame that i respect dearly and in some way consider "legendary" due to various things, but id guess the list varies from person to person since (like the thread clearly shows) we all have our different ways of evaluating the criterias "needed".
So no names from here just like i didnt post any when thread was made (lol nice necroing btw :p)

i dont know what outofap is

but i am sure he didn't chipped in

he play's over 4 years ..

Im sorry for bursting your bubble... and i dont give a shit if people fapped, chipped or whatever. Fapping was a part of the game back then, chipping is a part of the game now just to make that "side" clear.
But one very important fact that is 100% proof that Joda chipped "alot".
When you fapped/hunted/whatever back then you couldnt get alot above 10.000 in one skill, this was before skills could really "grow" over that, a change that came after MA had "fixed" fapping. Considering Yoda has 300+? 350?+ hp atm and the only skills that really "moved" after MA removed the 10k cap were combat ones well... Draw your own conclusions.

Again, and i stress this, as a sidenote Joda had 200 hp, eon and shadow and was shooting spiders like a week after he joined (exaggeration but you get my point)... so homegrown? nope, since its impossible...
Anything wrong with the way he did things? also nope, since it was/is a part of a game/universe MA designed that way, simple as that.

All in the eyes of the beholder just like defining "an uber" is on a more general note. And to stress it a third time... this isnt a "lash" @VVV in any way, its more of a general explanation as to how things worked back then. Only reason hes the "name" im using is since it was already mentioned in post.
It simply is not, and never has been with the time PE has existed possible to get 300+ hp without chipping, period. Closest would be Starman(?) but im guessing here since i know neither his hp by now or if he ever chipped tbh, but i know the insane amounts he hunted and that he was one of the first avas to get commando while that could still be gained after reaching 4k or so...
Rambling now and getting nicely off topic so ill stop :)

BeoWolf Is a legand

nothing isn't imposible in EU starman over 300 HP hé ?

so why could joda have it 2 ?????:confused:

I am a legend!!!

(but of course that is in my own universe, not this one) :D

nothing isn't imposible in EU starman over 300 HP hé ?

so why could joda have it 2 ?????:confused:

starman does not have over 300 hp.

joda, last report was he had 333 hp.
neomaven 320 hp. those 2 are the only ones i know the hp off (or atleast very close) that are over 300.

starman has 289 hp, and the only thing he ever chipped was crafting skills. (i just personally asked him ingame, and yes, i believe his word)

starman does not have over 300 hp.

joda, last report was he had 333 hp.
neomaven 320 hp. those 2 are the only ones i know the hp off (or atleast very close) that are over 300.

starman has 289 hp, and the only thing he ever chipped was crafting skills. (i just personally asked him ingame, and yes, i believe his word)

woah! starman totally rocks!¬

woah! starman totally rocks!¬

yeah he does!
20k+ lwt
19k+ handgun...NO CHIPPING

i do not think anyone else has managed that...

yeah he does!
20k+ lwt
19k+ handgun...NO CHIPPING

i do not think anyone else has managed that...

yup thats crazy! :D as for others well i wouldnt call every uber player a legend, my friends and players that are kind and nice are true legends i dont think skills have anything todo with it.:silly2::)

Starman is numero uno. For me legend Hyperion too. When i was poor nuub 2 years ago, he had tough hp and if im correct, highest lb skills ingame.

I just have to say that Whiz Whiz Bang is my legend because that was the name i alway saw in the global window when I was n00b. To bad he/she havent been that active since then

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So far this are the most skilled avatars i scaneed real legends xD

Check this :wtg:

That's the desert rangers boss!!

Back