Some help please

Setheus

Old
Setheus Nightraven
Ok, I'm relatively new and I have a few questions for some of the experienced members :)

1) I've seen players wearing sunglasses...I've heard you need to construct them...how much would this cost, what materials will I need and how do I use a material construction machine?

2) Where is the oilrig? I've found EVERYTHING but this...

3) I've been hunting with an Omegaton and an Axe for almost three weeks now...it's like throwing money into a bottomless pit...is there any way to make a profit? Any particular mobs I need to kill? I've been killing Bery's, Daik's, Corn's and Exraosaurs...I get loots but it's not enough to maintain the use of the ammo and axe.

4) I've walked the entire map...back and forth at least three times...and I'm still no faster than I was when I started...how do I get faster?

5) How do I create black armor? How much would it cost? What materials do I need and where do I create it?

ANY help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Setheus

1. Sun glasses can be looted also. depends on what style you like. The crafted ones require the correct BP which must be looted by crafting clothes.

2. Go here http://www.entropedia.com/ get Nebdar's map. It shows where the oil rig is.

3. If you learn how to profit every time let me know cause I still havn't figured it out ;)

4. You will get faster but takes about a year of hunting before you'll notice any real change.

5. There are only 2 Black armors ingame, Shadow abd Bear armor. Both are only looted. Shadow would cost you about 3k USD to buy a full set.

So do different creatures offer different loot? Or is it just luck of the draw?

Another question if I can...I can only loot the weaker creatures...what sort of weapon will I need to loot, for example, an Aurli or an Atrox? Do loots increase with skill?

Setheus said:
So do different creatures offer different loot? Or is it just luck of the draw?

Another question if I can...I can only loot the weaker creatures...what sort of weapon will I need to loot, for example, an Aurli or an Atrox? Do loots increase with skill?

Different mobs drop different items and raw materials.

You should aim to be able to kill hundreds of same mob as efficiently as possible. You need to be able to hunt at least 1 hour non stop. If you can do it without armor (or with pixie) and without using fap its a big advantage.

To kill mobs like Aurli and Atrox you need quite big weapon and high skills. With higher skills you miss less shots and you do a bit better damage on average. The effect can be huge since with many weapons 5-10 misses are 1 ped or more already.

You should maybe read hunting tutorials at EP site - most of them are written before new loot system but are still very usable. :)

Well Marco once said all mobs have the ability to drop all items. But some creatures offer a higher probability in dropping certain things.
read this post...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312&page=3&pp=10

A good all around gun for you would probably be a A3 Justifier MK2
Or a combo EWE EP 40 Mercenary and Fireforge FF8000
check here for pricing...
http://www.perc.info/index.asp?page=196

"I can only loot the weaker creatures"
I think you mean "Kill" not "loot" cause you can loot anything you kill no matter how big it is.

Different creatures do offer some parts of loots that are different, like the specific type of animal you are hunting only drops it's own type of hide. You can loot many of the same things off of every mob you hunt too. This is liek the PEd/pec you loot, soft animal fine leather, many of the same tt guns and other tt items. There are also some items in loot that are specific to a certain type of mob ( this can change every version update) for example right now argo's drop the lvl 1 tp chip. The best items in the game it is speculated can drop from any mob, but generally are only found on the hardest mobs to hunt in the game because they are much more difficult to hunt. So in theory you could loot a Mod Merc (very good pistol) off of a snablesnot, but this would be an extremely rare occurance, it is rare enough that it is looted from a way stronger mob. Alot of times it is just purely luck whether or not you get an hof (hall of fame), but you should not be hunting for purely great loots, just to break even.

To kill a bigger atrox or aurli without trapping it you will need good armor, a good fap, a good gun, and usually los of decoys, unless you have high hp or like armor decay. To hunt these mobs efficiently though you will need skills for the type of gun this type of hunting requires.

1. Sun glasses can be looted also. depends on what style you like. The crafted ones require the correct BP which must be looted by crafting clothes.

Hmm, which animal typically drops glasses?

Also, can you provide specifics on how to create clothes? :)

There's a very, very, very small chance you'll ever loot a pair of sunglasses.

And there are more bloack armours than Shadow and Bear (Bear isn't really black). Vindicator is black with white trim, and a very nice looking armour.

also rascal armor and vampire armor are mostly black :cool:

ZippO said:

Ah, yes, I was giong to say Rascal, but it's got a lot of white/light blue on it too. I forgot about Vampire.

And Bodyguard!

VIndicator armor is also black. Also, see Zap's Loot table (link on homepage) to see what mobs are dropping which items.

DD
:evilking:

ZippO said:
As is vindicator :girl:

Sunglasses- hmmm... don't expect to ever loot a pair ;)
For male ash shades, you're looking at about 1300 ped atm. Female about 1k ped. There are cheaper crafted ones on the market, but even those will cost you several hundred ped.

Thanks guys.

A couple more questions :)

I recently made a deposit...I ordered a statement from my bank which should arrive in the next couple of days so I can get the activation code...where do I find the activation code on my statement and where do I log it in to get my PED's?

I'm relatively inexperienced at shooting...so what gun would you suggest for a noob? What mobs and what kind of ammo (also how much would it cost) do I use?

Thanks!

If you'd like to use rifles, get either a Jester D-1 or a Sollomate Outbacko. For pistols, get a Mann MPH or Omegaton M2201.

These guns are the best guns for skilling - that is, they have low ammoburn and a quick rate of fire, so your skills will increase faster while you use them. They're not very powerful, but they should be able to handle small mobs. A word of advice - never ever sell your best skilling gun. ;)

Ah cool.

So about the depositing...I've logged in my card details and its asking me to enter an activation code now...which should appear on the statement...once I get the code I just put it in and then I have PED's?

Another question...where is the oilrig exactly? In the pictures I've seen its a big...well, oilrig. I've been to where it should be and there is just empty land (bottom pvp area, dead center).

Setheus said:
Ah cool.

So about the depositing...I've logged in my card details and its asking me to enter an activation code now...which should appear on the statement...once I get the code I just put it in and then I have PED's?

Another question...where is the oilrig exactly? In the pictures I've seen its a big...well, oilrig. I've been to where it should be and there is just empty land (bottom pvp area, dead center).

yes when u get the activation code u get to deposit more peds at 1 time and more per month. u dont get any if u dont deposit thou :p

well to answer the other question. if uwhere at the SE area pvp (also known as pvp2) u cant have been at right spot u cant miss it.. when u get close u would notice 1 or 2 high mountain with totally flat tops (depends on ur point of entry there is 2 mountain there) the rig is between those in a diagonal way. sourrounded by old wall shields.

PVP2 is Dead Center, yea look for those things ron said.
Ah I forgot about Vindi and Vampire, but there not very usefull armors to hunt with. Rascal would be good for you, and if you wanna look good intown buy some vamp or vindi just don't hunt with it
As for guns I already told you what is good for hunting. Jester D-1 and Mann MPH are fine for snables exo and daikiba (small ones), but that kind of hunting will get old fast.

Hi.

This gest a long read for ya. But it wil help yiu out.

Weapon to hunt he?.

Jester & Man-MPH are low in damage & so good for fast skills. But the skills cost same fast money like you get the skills.
Shure fast skills are a reason to accept this but if you like to makea combination with a nice loot there better sollutions.
The fact is you have to be clear @ first what weapon you like to use on your way in the PE universe. :wise:

Test a weapon of each category you are inerested to use. Spend about 100 PEDs per category of weapon. like. 100 PEDs on Axe 1x0, Jester-D1 & MAN-Mph. When you have a feeling about what weapon you like the best stop use it & buy a real one.
For the first 300 PEDs i strongly sugest to use full 100 PEDs per category to enshure you know what weapon you talk about & build up the standard skills for use on a secondary Backup weapon.
Backup weapon is a weapon you use in a hunt to compensate a ammoloss or broke weapon.
For standard weapon i sugest the following:

Riffle-Skills: Justifier MK-II
LongBlades: Axe 2x0
Pistols: M2722

It are not the cheapes in Decay & ammoburn, but wil bring you more fun & profit on your way to get the Skills and Loots you looking for ;)

The Armor Thing:

Armor is only needed until you have a mid-Skilled "Defence Skill Table". That means how more defence skills you have how more MoBs you can kill easy without anny Armor.

Best Armor Sollution for the start is Pixie. (First 300 PEDs waste on the testrun for deside what category you like to stay).
When you have made a dessicion what category you want to stay you have to buy a higher Armor-Set.
I sugest "Rascal" if you are realy poor but if you like a combination of good armor with low decay you should use a "Vigilante" armor.

Shure folks i put the grade for a gea high, but he wil thank me ifhe has the gears. ;)

The most important on PE is to have the right gear & knowledge what you want to do on Calypso.
This is the reson i not sugest to powrskill but buy the right stuff right away.

About the cost.
Better Do a Deposid for the gear & not start to stand in a row with the Baggars in NooB-Town. You wil stay beter on your own feets instead to play the Slave for a ritch rip-Offer :wise:

Long Text, but i hope it helps you out.

Your.
Rasta

Rascal and Axes on CC Youngs is a good for new players :)

Muppis said:
Rascal and Axes on CC Youngs is a good for new players :)

I agree, also because CC young drop multiple Globals a day.

But the decay on Axes rized with last VU, so iam not shure if the loots compensate well :\

Your.
Rasta

Setheus said:
I recently made a deposit...I ordered a statement from my bank which should arrive in the next couple of days so I can get the activation code...where do I find the activation code on my statement and where do I log it in to get my PED's?
Thanks!

Hmm- just in case this went unanswered... on the statement it will show MindArkPE, then some numbers including an activiation code, and the amount... you can always call your credit card comp or bank and ask them directly what the code is... they know :girl:

Svetlana said:
Hmm- just in case this went unanswered... on the statement it will show MindArkPE, then some numbers including an activiation code, and the amount... you can always call your credit card comp or bank and ask them directly what the code is... they know :girl:

Sry, but if you do via Gametime-Info, he can not.
They simple send you a blanco Code via E-Mail.

Bank Statement they not accept because fraid about fraud.

2 bad, i could use some PEDs.2 :p

Your
Rasta

Rasta said:
Sry, but if you do via Gametime-Info, he can not.
They simple send you a blanco Code via E-Mail.

Bank Statement they not accept because fraid about fraud.

2 bad, i could use some PEDs.2 :p

Your
Rasta

Hmm- don't know any1 who uses that... he just said he is awaiting his "Bank statement", so it should be right there on it ;)

Thanks for the help guys...you've been very helpful :)

One more thing...I've seen players weilding Katana-like blades...where do I get these? From other players? How much do they cost? What damage do they do? High decay?

katsuchi honor is a very efficient crafted blade...

4.3 dam/pec

fairly cheap(tt+20 and up ..dunno exactly)

BUT BUT i would recommend 3000 levels in longblade to continuesly hunt with it :p

...though for someone using axes its a good back up if being jumped at lower levels

Svetlana said:
Hmm- don't know any1 who uses that... he just said he is awaiting his "Bank statement", so it should be right there on it ;)

Sry, it was just in case.

I often use gametime info myself :D

About the Blades:

You can use the honnor from LvL 1800 LB, but i sugest to think about it, the decay is high ;)

Your.
Rasta

btw gametimeinfo sends you a code that equals a certificate...

you can get the peds ingame by clicking on bank and coosind deposit by certificate...

there you can enter ped ammount and the code :p

PS: you 'can' use the honor/valor at any level hehe

*il said:
btw gametimeinfo sends you a code that equals a certificate...

you can get the peds ingame by clicking on bank and coosind deposit by certificate...

there you can enter ped ammount and the code :p

PS: you 'can' use the honor/valor at any level hehe

But remember the Decay/Damage rate.
Low level = Lower Damage per Hit, so more decay per Damage ;)

Your.
Rasta

Back