How to make money in Entropia - A guide

-Is sweating still better than hunting for these barrels?

Yes because you will be blasted in 0.4 seconds by some uber character so its a waste of time. Stick to sweat.

I thought I also read something about collecting barrels of oil for free in a dangerous area and then selling them. If this is true:

-Where can I find and collect them (free)?
-How much could I sell them for?

Also, now I have over 2k of this sweat and at the "unskilled" level for sweat gathering and "Inept" for concentration; about how many k's in does it take to get to a reasonable rating where I could hypothetically collect 700+ bottles/hour?

Thanks a bunch!

I'm curious about this as well - I was under the impression that your skill in Sweat Gathering has no impact on your success rate - basically a fixed amount of theoretical PEC/PED an hour

I thought I also read something about collecting barrels of oil for free in a dangerous area and then selling them. If this is true:

-Where can I find and collect them (free)?
-How much could I sell them for?

Also, now I have over 2k of this sweat and at the "unskilled" level for sweat gathering and "Inept" for concentration; about how many k's in does it take to get to a reasonable rating where I could hypothetically collect 700+ bottles/hour?

Thanks a bunch!

I'm curious about this as well - I was under the impression that your skill in Sweat Gathering has no impact on your success rate - basically a fixed amount of theoretical PEC/PED an hour

Skills have NO IMPACT(and never will have) on the amount u sweat in an hour. Its always the same. (+/-)

And about the oil: its located in a PvP area where skilled players hang out, so u will most likely get shot when u get too close to the oil :)

Fruit

Found a bunch of fruit i'm trying to sell but don't know where i can find the market price for it and where to sell it....any info on this?

you need go to "auction" and look under "food"
fruits , any kind of fruits, are mixed with sweetstuffs to make " nutrio bars"
the MV of nutriobars - MV of sweat stuffs = MV of fruits
basicly fruits are like 2~4 pec eeach now
resellers will buy from you at 2 pec
end users will buy at 4 pec
if you keep them long enough untill tamming is back -> price will go 4~8 pec I think :)

it's really an old thread.

how to make money in entropia ?

making money is when 250 players who play since the begin and have make ingame money or moderate peds charge say to 2000 noobs "yes you can do it " and get all noobs peds....?

selling 200 fruits or sweat for inexistant peds can make me rich ?

crafting, ? i lose 200 peds per hours..

minning,hunting ? poor global full of TT 102% items :/

maybe im fool, but i dont see how to make money..

if everyone make money from others players, who pay...

how to lose money, no problem. just have to try any action in entropia

Make money in EU

Like any real life activity if you want to make money in Entropia Universe must study guides and tutorials reading, analyzing all aspects of the game (especially economic), look out policies and long-term goals, plan accordingly, schedule your activities, be rigorous, objective, practical, coherent and ignore much of failure as success (remember "IF" by Rudyard Kipling).

Thus, with any luck, you can make real money in this virtual economy. It is true that the fun will be delayed but it is perfectly possible to make money, though not very likely because, as Pink says this "universe" was designed from start to finish for Mindark profit, and not us.

For my part, and from the beginning I lived in Entropia Universe in order to have fun without any expectation of making real money regularly or my skills to grow rapidly. That because i have not too many opportunities to make deposits (the exchange rate differences make it difficult to deposit regularly and in significant quantities).

But in these two years I have found Calypso settler friends, fun, excitement, joy and a place to escape from work stress and problems that I invariably face in real life.

Pinky once again did a great job and gives us very good advices to try to make money in Calypso, but I think the first question every newbie should ask is: ¿do I want to have fun playing or want to work to earn money? Depending on the response is as it should face life in Entropia Universe.

Trying to Sell sweat, but no buyers!

I have over 12k of sweat to sell but no one is buying up at all! I've tried to sell at Nea's, Swamp Camp, Twin Peaks, PA..... no one is buying up in any quantity. I'm selling at the .5 rate so I don't get why?

I know ME isn't the most useful right now but it's surely going to come back in one of these updates....

this topic is over 4 year.

Someone should rewrite it again.

Now, the title should change to "How to survive in Entropia - A really Big guide" :cool:

+ add buy landdeeds..

Smiles.....I did have laugh at a few points though, considering the changes in game

"So, that’s speculation, if you think the Mod Fap is going to increase by another $1000 this year, then buy one and sell when you think the price has peaked. But I suggest you know the game inside out before trying anything like this!"

Sure things changed indeed for FAPS.

"Alternatively, look at Akoz, from what I hear, the guy never deposited, but has a portfolio of land areas, and runs competitions worth thousands of dollars to encourage more hunters to his lands. In his own words, he got lucky, buying when land was cheap, before the price explosion"

He did ask MA for his $55000 back, just how true is it when players say they don't deposit?

I'm sure Akoz made an absolute fortune though despite being unhappy at the current LA adjustments. So sure there's always new opportunities in game that are introduced at some point to look out for.

Rick

Buy high value items.
Go back in time 3-5 years.
Sell items.
Profit!

Buy high value items.
Go back in time 3-5 years.
Sell items.
Profit!

Go back in time 15 years.
Buy ANY item. Go forward 5 years.
Sell items!

Even more profit! :wtg:

Go back in time 15 years.
Buy ANY item. Go forward 5 years.
Sell items!

Even more profit! :wtg:

But requires 50% more decay on your time machine if you wish to resume life with your wealth in the present (or 100% more decay if you wish to resume life with your wealth at the point of sale)

But requires 50% more decay on your time machine if you wish to resume life with your wealth in the present (or 100% more decay if you wish to resume life with your wealth at the point of sale)

I loled :D.

But seriously what's the BO for this machine?

i can tell you how to profit with entropia 2.0

for the players who play for free:

open entropia launcher
open rookie chat
type : mindark is milking you
close entropia
delete entropia

for the players who depo:

open entropia launcher
open rookie chat
figure out u did invest way to much
close entropia
delete entropia
suicide

i can tell you how to profit with entropia 2.0

for the players who play for free:

open entropia launcher
open rookie chat
close entropia
delete entropia

for the players who depo:

open entropia launcher
open rookie chat
figure out u did invest way to much
close entropia
delete entropia
suicide

This is where I don't believe that Loot 2.0 is the fault for all reason. Even back to Loot 1.0, all will come to this day too. Because the EU world is getting smaller, and same as the players who know the game too from years to years.

The only differences are, back to those days, the strong players have advantages / higher chances to loot from the rich pool, which is left behind by new players, noob players, casual players or investors, but these days, the pool is dried?

I think simple, no need to be a dynamic thinker...
You guys, have been busying shutting down all the whiners, putting all problems and faults on them, instead helping, improving of loot system being benefits to you. Now, when there isn't anymore whiners, the strong whiner join in.

Please don't blame MA or blame the loot 2.0.
Remember this? MA just creating a sandbox, it's players decision to navigate their play game style.
Don't forget this too, this RCE is business model too, don't expect you will get 99% profit out of it. Be prepare to lose $ and play the game have fun.
Yes, another one, believe in lootius, the good day will come to you. Have good faith.

Why all MU stuffs drop? Because no more players / investors left to demand? Blame MA too ?

omg... what happened to all these positive thinking?

Put aside, compets, deep token... what made you think those calypso deeds and other deeds success in early stage, in anyway?

Back