How to make money in Entropia - A guide

liqiangno10 said:
Play this game and lose money very much :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thats a very broad sweeping statement... care to elaborate on why you think this is the case? Also, if you read the guide, what parts did you disagree with? The aim is with a little constructive feedback I can improve the guide and help new players...

I know a number of people who make money in this game, myself included (although I only fund my play and do not withdraw)

Hello. I am new in the universe I will try to use your guide. thx

Excellent work +Rep for sure. Wish I had this info when I started playing. Our newest society member is a non-depositor and is skilling like crazy. I've never heard him mention your guide, but, he seems to be doing exactly like you said. Spends a lot of time sweating, does a little reselling (he mostly collects armor parts and sells sets) and then when he has some ped to spend he goes out and hunts. Something you may consider adding to your guide...Join a soc. that regularly holds team hunts, as hunting with a group of friends is infinitely more enjoyable and quite often more profitable if you have generous soc. mates that share the loot equally. Or, when you have saved up your money for a nice hunt, enter a hunting competition (Akoz land has these all the time) for the possibility of winning a nice prize. Just my :twocents:

Oh, and Pinky, will be sure to look you up when i have a bunch of hairspray to sell :) I love those ugly umbra and when i have some ped to burn thats what i hunt.

My first +rep for some time. The new browser seems to have
a "pop-up blocker" icon, and by clicking that I get "View
resently blocked Pop-Ups", and clicking on that I finally can
add +rep. Hehe, I feel generous and spam some boys and girls
with +rep now!

:yay: for the first time a thread that make full sence, a exellent work +rep :wtg:

Nice thread, useful.
But I starting to think that talking about UE the title should be "How to not loose money in Entropia"...:D

this helped me out alot now i know what i've been doing wrong, relying on hunting and mining to pay the bills.

Still a classic.
K2's guide to making money in Project Entropia.

1. Buy and Outbacko and 1000 ammo (cost 1004 ped or 10.04 us)

2. go to the Snablesnot herds east of Fort Argus

3. Every time you kill a Snablesnot go outside in the real world and find an empty soda can.

4. You should be able to kill about 30 Snablesnots with the 1000 ammo and you should have about 7.50 ped from loot plus 30 soda cans. If you then return the 30 soda cans to the store the refund will be .05cents or 50pec x 30 cans for a total of 15ped. Plus the 7.50 in loot gives you a total of 22.50ped or a profit of about 12.50. This is the only way I figure you can consistently make money in PE. : )

rofl rofl rofl so if i kill a snable go to work irl did 200us$ and come back hunting i did profit playing EU :scratch2:

For part 2 of the guide, would coloring work as a profession?

I guess it would, but the amounts of ped you get for colouring "the easy" colours is very poor.

I dont know the full price range, but i know up to pink, Sarah (the best colourer) only gets 2 peds per field... she makes her money on "uber" colours... which cost many thousands of ped to skill up to...

Any more experienced colourers out there care to comment?

The next item to buy is some Mindforce equipment. You will need a Minor focus chip from auction and an Aa Mindforce Implant, as well as an inserter from the TT. You also need some force nexus from a trader. You wont need much nexus, (maybe 200) as you are using a Mindforce Chip that only requires 1 Mind essence per use. Go to a refiner and make Mindforce Essence from some of the sweat you have and the Force Nexus.

Love the guide!
Just dont feel this part is very clear - why you need a Minor Focus Chip?

One of the best guides I have seen published and I endorse it 100%

I like the way it was written with very realistic methods of going about trying to succeed In PE.

<SNIP>why you need a Minor Focus Chip?

Getting "focused" (the pretty bubble around ya?) reduces the problem of losing concentration when you get hit. Hit yourself (or someone close to you) with a focus blast and they can sweat temporarily without getting that "concentration lost due to getting hit" problem.

Lovely advice

orange jumpsuit.

Lovely advice

:wtg:
I recently got involved with E U. I will give it a try. Your advice is encouraging.
By the way "OJ" stands for "orange jumpsuit"

Reading few forums I come across this advice from "Spawn" about hunting.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=588476&posted=1#post588476

there is a way to always profit with hunting.
It is however very boring.
I do it sometimes while I wait for my deposit to arrive. (using paynova)

the idea is as simple as effective.

You pick a low end mob, that kills with 4-7 shots with a weapon that does
15-25 damage.

You kill 10 mobs of a certain maturity , count the shots fired and then you have an estimate what it costs to kill it.

Now let's start making money. It doesnt matter what weapon you use. You simply need to know how much it costs to kill a mob with it.

Now this is what you do: you sweat the mob until you have enough sweat to cover the killcost + the decay of your armour.
And then you kill it.

If you get the infamous yellow line (mob has no loot) then you break even.
If it does have loot, then you profit.

for example combibo mature: 3 successfull sweat pulls of 6, 19 and 20= 45 sweat total

then i killed it:

weapon used m2725 me at 6 pecs per shot
armour used gnome/2a (decays less then 1 pec per hit)

sweat gathered: 45
killcost: 5 shots *6 =30 pecs
hits from mob 7= 7 pecs decay to armour
_____
8 pecs profit

-> note I did not loot the mob yet. Any loot the mob may have is pure profit.

Have a great holiday season

Thor

P.S.
You were not nice the other day (I think it was at Twin Peaks) when the other guy wanted beard and you condescended on him telling him that he is about 13 years of age.

P.S.
You were not nice the other day (I think it was at Twin Peaks) when the other guy wanted beard and you condescended on him telling him that he is about 13 years of age.

I think you may have your wires crossed there - that was part of a conversation about is it possible to have beards in game or not. He said it was, I said it was not. His example was stubble. I said as a joke that only a 13 year old boy would consider stubble a beard.

I was not being condesending, and I was not trying to imply he was a 13 year old. I also dont think he took it that way as the statement was followed by a "lol" emote.

People get offended by different things, I personally dont like it when others listen in to my conversations and then take part of the conversation out of context and accuse me of not being a nice person in a public forum... but hey, I'm not going to loose any sleep over it :rolleyes:

:wtg:
P.S.

Yeah your wrong there Pinky is great. Although IMO hairdressers are the biggest bitches around ;)

I guess there is new way how to make money- speculating with EFD's! :D

Hunt faucervix, thats the best way to make money ingame :D

Hi

I guess there is new way how to make money- speculating with EFD's! :D

What do you mean by that "Wise Man". Please elaborate...

Thanx

Hi Dunn

Hunt faucervix, thats the best way to make money ingame :D

Do you really make money in hunting.
If so I would like to hunt with you sometime.

Happy huntin:wtg:

so, if something like coloring isn't a good profession to make money off of, what would be? I'm just asking as i'm rather confused on what profession to pick up.
+rep

Ignore this post

Last edited:
Great guide, but she is assuming the sweat price is 1. pec per bottle. As far as I know it is .6 -.7 these days:(

Great guide, but she is assuming the sweat price is 1. pec per bottle. As far as I know it is .6 -.7 these days:(

Pinky has cashed out and I'm not sure she visit this forum anymore, so you have to keep track of the sweat price by your self.

Although certain variables do affect the outcome of each situation, let me assure you that the foundation of this guide still works if you have the right mentality...

so, if something like coloring isn't a good profession to make money off of, what would be?

Many professions can be ideal to make money in a long term plan as long as you realize that most professions need a start up cash balance and alot of skilling before you see any of it back, like coloring, beauty, crafting for example. It takes money to make money, and here in Entropia, one way to make money is from other Entropians, with charisma, good planning, advertisement, and good money management skills..

Of course, its a risk like anything else, especially coloring since the skilling is so slow and expensive, but if your willing to skill alot, spend alot of peds in the start to make your way up where you have base customers and business in a regular basis, then go for it..

It will take alot of work if you choose the route of coloring, so don't expect instant gratification. I would suggest talking to other colorers or researching coloring skills before making a final decision. Good luck :)

Well, I'm not really interested in being a colorer, it was simply mentioned earlier, but I DO want to keep my investment a little on the lower side if possible, so what would be a good profession then?

Pinky has cashed out and I'm not sure she visit this forum anymore, so you have to keep track of the sweat price by your self.

She keeps an eye on it from time to time ;)

...and the guide works - I speak from experience :D

Back